What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ177152] Futanari Knightess: The Dungeon RPG 1.5

Szzazz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been working on a full(kind of shitty) translation for this game, but I am almost definitely not going to finish.

I have a link to my current work which should have everything translated except the monster sex scenes as I got incredibly bored translating the sex scenes.

You will need RPGMaker Trans to apply the patch.

Anyone is free to go ahead and continue translation with this patch if they want.

www dlsite com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE177152.html

www ulmf org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29310

rpgmakertrans bitbucket org

[Can't post links yet]

9/7/2016: Added fix for masturbation scene outside the cave

Attachments

• PatchPatch2.txt
    70 bytes · Views: 100
Last edited:
Re: [RJ177152] Futanari Knightess: The Dungeon RPG 1.5

When attempting to enter the cave at the beginning after being turned into a Futanari - During the scene this error occurs.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.9 KB · Views: 7

When attempting to enter the cave at the beginning after being turned into a Futanari - During the scene this error occurs.

Was about to post it, I get the same error at the same scene.

It happened due to one of the hearts being escaped improperly. I had "\\[122]" somewhere in the masturbation scene instead of "\\I[122]"

Did a quick search for anything starting with \[ and found nothing, so hopefully it should be safe unless I messed up any of the other escape characters. Not sure how that got there since I checked that scene before.

Updated patch in first post, alternatively just ctrl+f in common events for \[ and you should get one hit that you can manually fix which may be faster.

It happened due to one of the hearts being escaped improperly. I had "\\[122]" somewhere in the masturbation scene instead of "\\I[122]"

Did a quick search for anything starting with \[ and found nothing, so hopefully it should be safe unless I messed up any of the other escape characters. Not sure how that got there since I checked that scene before.

Updated patch in first post, alternatively just ctrl+f in common events for \[ and you should get one hit that you can manually fix which may be faster.

No problems. Thank you for releasing this and the hard work :)

Thank you for the updated/fixed patch.

I was having the same error, but got around it by loading my save in the unpatched version, getting past the cave-entrance scene, saving and reloading back in the patched version. Obviously a fixed patch is better than this round-about way :)

Yes I know this is a necro bump but I just discovered this game and it appealed to me. Thing is I got no clue how to properly use rpgmaker trans. I bought the game, got the patch, ran them both through the rpgmaker trans and when I went to play the game in the new translated folder the game was still in japanese.

Please forgive the necro but I have no idea what to do to get it in english and it is frustrating as hell.

thread-necromancy-thread-necromancy-demotivational-poster-1271554886.jpg

Sorry couldn't stop myself.

On serious note, i didn't know about this game and definitely will try it out.
Try this, its a bit outdated but worked for me.
Thanks for bringing it up.

Back