What's new

RPG [ aburasobabiyori ] [ あぶらそば日和 ] QrinSway01 RE178175 RJ178175

mordtod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
new game from the maker of TINY KING

dlsite dot com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ178175.html

from what i can tell you play as a high school girl who is also a idol

for some reason you battle a monster in the school who 'curses' you to only be able to wear a school swim suit

arts good but i've not gotten far into it as i'm stuck at the 2nd battle

Last edited by a moderator:

pregor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ178175 QrinSway

I've played artist's previous games and the art was kinda good. Would probably try this out a bit later :eek:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Clicky link :p:

and it's available on nyaa & stuff, btw

Reactions: Xil

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The game is actually very short, but enjoyable if you're into ENF. It comes in two episodes as two separate games, with a similar event structure.

I should note, that the second battle is the final battle. Winning there ends the episode.

lttesch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link to the game with both chapters.

/#!kYoQlR5b!8IwMt71n4_l0sut-nPDEpmL3VH4fb5OiL7MgMC6xM4o

Don't forget to add the mega.

Here is a brief description I picked up from another site with how it works at least in the first chapter.

There are a couple of events in town that you can get into after the swimsuit is donned, but the meat of the ENF comes from fighting the monster itself as it constantly pulls down your swimsuit. Here, you can either cover yourself or pull it back on, the former makes things worse for you as far as embarrassment goes, and the latter gets you back into the fight. Though, considering the trial ends once you defeat the monster, you probably don't want to do that. There's also rounds where you get your swimsuit yanked up in the back showing off your ass/vagina. Then there are rounds where you have to make a preemptive choice, the first is safe, while the second gets your swimsuit pulled down and gets you groped. Continuing to make the second choice gets you groped more until you lose.

If you lose, the monster strips you and pushes you towards the camera crew who waste no time recording every inch of your naked body (which will now show up on TV and the school computer).

When you get control back, you can re-fight the monster the same way, or you can head to the guy at the school gates who makes a "better suggestion". After talking to him, talking to the monster gives you a choice. The first one is a new choice where the girl decides to strip completely before the fight starts.

...She passes out from embarrassment after four rounds, and you can't win. This leads to one more scene.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Great game! After going through the first chapter, these are the humiliation scenes I found, feel free to add anything I missed

(All the following scenes are probably available after losing to the monster while wearing the cursed swimsuit)

- Near the school gate, a guy will tell you that the swimsuit actually weakens Nazuna's magical powers and suggest to her to fight naked instead for the next battle. You will have the choice to do so in the next battle and pass out eventually from the embarassment

- In the room where the monster is, inspecting the cpu will result in a video of Nazuna's defeat being broadcast in the lecture room

- A guy in the town will tap on Nazuna's shoulder. If you choose the second option(being stunned), he will strip her. A battle will then begin. Choosing to defend or checking out surrounding will result in him molesting Nazuna until the cops arrives.

- Another guy in the town(with hearts sunglasses) will purposely make a slit on Nazuna's swimsuit, she will then go around as usual without realising it until her friend points it out to her

- A scene will trigger when Nazuna enters the men's side in the bathhouse. This scene does not requires Nazuna to lose.

When fighting the monster, the below scenes could trigger
- The monster does a wedgie on Nazuna
- The monster binds Nazuna. If Nazuna is unable to break free(second option), she will be exposed and a line of guys will start take turns to grope her.
- The monster pulls down Nazuna's swimsuit. If she only choose to cover herself (1st option), the TV crew will start taking zooming in on her private parts.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Art: 9.5/10 (Really good quality -0.5 for the little mosiac censoring)
Gameplay: 5/10 (simple condition check and battle mechanics)
Duration per run: 3/10 (about 15 minutes ea run)
Replayability: 3/10 (max about 2-3)
Content: 8/10 (content in relation with duration per run)
Eroticness: 7.5/10 (really good even though there is no actual sex involve, only exposure play)
Affordability: 8.5/10 (price based on content)
Total personal opinion rating of this game: 7/10

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

The art work is nice and rpgs are always good to have. :)

nqa_95

Reputation score

Hi guys. 1st time posting here.

Really loved the game and the author as well. Usually even if the cg is good, if you have to stare at it for long enough it becomes boring. But the good art here + changes in facial expression of MC + multiple small windows zooming on MC's body stops the ero scene from being boring. Good game for exhibitionism lovers.

In both of the game it's worth it to talk to everyone, especially after any event has happen.

Just want to add something:

- Near the school gate, a guy will tell you that the swimsuit actually weakens Nazuna's magical powers and suggest to her to fight naked instead for the next battle. You will have the choice to do so in the next battle and pass out eventually from the embarassment

- In the room where the monster is, inspecting the cpu will result in a video of Nazuna's defeat being broadcast in the lecture room
- The dude at the gate only appear, I think, after you have fought the evil guy for 2 - 3 times.

- the video on the cpu is actually when the photograph president (the dude standing outside of the room) put a camera in the changing room, recording when Nazuna changed her clothes. In the video she comments on how her boobs are too small even when she has massaged them multiple times, and how her pubes have not yet grown. Afterwards when you enter the room and talk to people, they will comment on the video and tell her flat/no pub is fine, much to her embarrassment.

- Another scene on the 1st game/chapter is in the changing room, where Nazuna tries to change into her uniform but fail (she just turn naked instead)

2nd game/chapter: basically revolves around see-through glasses

- Come to town, then talk to a new guy between the bathhouse and TV. He will pretend to do fortune telling for Nazuna, but is actually taking sample of her magic. Next moment everyone is issued a pair of glasses that can see through Nazuna's clothes.

- In classroom there is an event where Nazuna is called to the blackboard to solve some problems, and so everyone can see her naked through the glasses

- In town you can find a guy on the right who will grab Nazuna's shoulder. 1st choice is to shake off. 2nd choice is fight. Within fight he will try to take her pictures and upload to the net.

- Come back and fight the fortune-telling dude (who is now actually setting up shop to sell the glasses). If you lose (in skill menu the lower left choice is do nothing for 1 turn, lower right is instant loss) Nazuna will be forced to assist the bad guy in selling the glasses. There is a handshake event (where people come close to her and therefore see everything).

- In classroom there is a message from the bad guy saying Nazuna has to fixes the glasses for all boys in school, resulting in her coming in close contact with all of them.

- Out in the schoolyard there the TV crew, which you can fight (more humiliation if lose).

- At school gate the guy with the crazy suggestion before come back, and tell her of the bad guy's "weak point". When you come back to town to fight, 2nd choice is try this suggestion. This consists of throwing away her clothes (wonder why ;)) and draw a magic seal in her vagina (genius!). Of course she proceeds to faint after about 4 turns.

- Afterwards outside of the bathhouse you can see her mom. Talking to her resulting in the mom strips Nazuna of her clothes, chase her around town into classroom, then makes Nazuna dance naked inside classroom and in courtyard with body writing on her. All to "build up her confidence and ignore people looking at her naked".

Takohead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really hope someone translates this as ENF is one of my favourite things.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Really hope someone translates this as ENF is one of my favourite things.
Someone is actively working on translating this on 4chan's ENF thread. I mentioned the game a couple of days before it came out and someone started translating the demo, which is the entire first episode anyway. They will be working on the second episode after that.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Double post, but

He said he had no interest in doing the second episode, however.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now I'm spamming free food to get levels. I want to know if I can win the fight in four turns. Maybe theres a seperate ending for doing it nude.
The ice move seems to do about double damage, and my damage is climbing with every level (though very slowly)

I'm doing 650-ish damage per turn now. Still not enough.

Also, second game is pinging virus warnings. How annoying.

edit: Nope. level 99 dealing 1000 damage per turn. No dice.

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now I'm spamming free food to get levels. I want to know if I can win the fight in four turns. Maybe theres a seperate ending for doing it nude.
The ice move seems to do about double damage, and my damage is climbing with every level (though very slowly)

I'm doing 650-ish damage per turn now. Still not enough.

Also, second game is pinging virus warnings. How annoying.

edit: Nope. level 99 dealing 1000 damage per turn. No dice.
Yeah, I tried that in the demo and it didn't work.

I should note, the guy who did the translation for the first episode decided to work on the second one after all. It probably won't be out any time soon though as the second episode has much more dialogue, and he won't be working on it non-stop like he did the first.

Gamer23

Reputation score

New side story coming! (悪の帝国編)Evil empire's side story
This time it is dark lucia's turn!

Approx 24-26, worst case about 22 event CG.

Pics

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The author's actually been working on that game for a while, even before QrinSway (perhaps even before Tiny King). That game, Tiny King, and the game with the glasses girl are all set in the same world.

He is actually working on another episode of QrinSway, as well screens are here:

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Any exact known dates yet?
Also is QrinSway 3-bathhouse version(probably) be released as another product or an add on to the Qrinsway01? Seems like he just started on the planning of 03.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lucia's Script (the game with the screenshots you posted) is planned for a December release, if this tweet is to be believed:

As for whether QrinSway episode 3 will be a new release or an update... I have no idea. That's the only post he's made on the subject that I know of.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Thx for the source.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some more new screens for the next episode of QrinSway:

A bunch of guys join Nazuna on her side of the bath, and she wears an itty-bitty towel.

If someone could translate the text in this blog post, that'd be great. I mainly ask since I believe it's talking about a release for this episode being in October, maybe?