What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ183797]「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
My not entirely complete partial for this game. It should be working, but I could easily have messed things up, so maybe take a backup or something before applying it :p As usual, I'm not a native Japanese speaker, so bear with my translations and it might not be entirely (or at all) accurate.

Should translate items, skills, some menus and the intro, with a few other random messages here and there. I can't find where a chunk of the status screen is, so that's not translated.

Discussion thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29314

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127061]「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

Yeah, the RJ number is what got me confused, since I don't understand moonrunes and many people translate them differenty.
Correct DLsite link:
The official thread here, on UMLF, also has wrong RJ number on first post.

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127061]「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

Yeah, the RJ number is what got me confused, since I don't understand moonrunes and many people translate them differenty.
Correct DLsite link:
The official thread here, on UMLF, also has wrong RJ number on first post.
Oops! I copied the RJ number from the ulmf thread. Thanks for the spot!

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ183797]「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

Tried the translation.

There 2 things...
1) with the look, It would be better to translate the "female costume" to "maid costume"

2) probably unwanted change, but with the translation, it's no more possible to switch to "naked" - the optio is only avaible during slave mode (with the name "sheet", but it's esentially naked covering herself with some "rags").

Else it seem a good work.

For the missing menu stats, I dunno where they are. with rpgtans they ussually are in "state" file. But the dev do some modifying coding to the UI there. So maybe in script / common event. Plus there 2 specific named with date file, dunno what's in them.

More experienced translator would propably gave more precise infos...

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tried the translation.

There 2 things...
1) with the look, It would be better to translate the "female costume" to "maid costume"
Yeah, I translated it before playing through. The description made me guess it was a maid costume, but a literal translation of the item name was something like female costume; but it's easily changed if I go through and edit.

2) probably unwanted change, but with the translation, it's no more possible to switch to "naked" - the optio is only avaible during slave mode (with the name "sheet", but it's esentially naked covering herself with some "rags").

Else it seem a good work.
Huh, you should be able to change into the rags once you acquire it (by being caught and raped) using the quick change skill (press A). I don't think I changed any of the programming except the names there...

For the missing menu stats, I dunno where they are. with rpgtans they ussually are in "state" file. But the dev do some modifying coding to the UI there. So maybe in script / common event. Plus there 2 specific named with date file, dunno what's in them.

More experienced translator would propably gave more precise infos...
Yeah, I've been hunting through the common events and scripts.

Anyway, my favourite Easter Egg for this game - the common event that deals with game overs is Common Event 14, and it's called "~ 14へ行け ~" or "~ Go To 14 ~". You can tell the author was clearly inspired by adventure game books! :D

(If you're unaware, section 14 in the Grailquest adventure game books was always the game over section. Getting a result that told you to go to section 14 meant you knew you were dead).

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Must be a version problem then.

Before aplying the patch, I could use the "naked costume" just by having seduction (or hish perv, dunno wich, just after a while but not getting captured) capture.
Now it effectively require to be capture.

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is this a partial for 1.025?

starmax123

Reputation score

The mega link is no longer valid. Does anyone have a new link for this? :(

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

It's getting fully translated. Check out it's progress here. If you look deep enough in the messages you can probably find a partial plus some more stuff translated.