What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ185579] Dungeon Party / ダンジョンパーティー [English Translation]

Tentalover

Reputation score
Ah yes. This game was in my hdd even though it has the usual vx ace shenanigan... I think. Thanks for translating it!

ilyanna

Reputation score
If anyone is about for some tech support, I'm having an issue here. When I unpack dungeon party, I get a white window with no activity when I run the exe in %DEFAULT FOLDER%. It does run just fine before I unpack it. Note, it fails to run even before I apply the translation patch. Am I missing something stupid here? Maybe a file needs renamed or something, I haven't used enigma in ages.

Attachments

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone is about for some tech support, I'm having an issue here. When I unpack dungeon party, I get a white window with no activity when I run the exe in %DEFAULT FOLDER%. It does run just fine before I unpack it. Note, it fails to run even before I apply the translation patch. Am I missing something stupid here? Maybe a file needs renamed or something, I haven't used enigma in ages.
For other games, people have reported having problems because of the '%'s in the folder name. Try removing those / changing '%DEFAULT FOLDER%' to something else. Hell, I just took the files out of that folder and put it them in the initial folder, removing any of the unneeded old ones. Kept the save data though for obvious reasons.

Side note - the first time I booted the game up after applying the patch I got the 'Now Loading' screen for about 10-15 seconds, but since then it's worked fine.

ilyanna

Reputation score
That solved it in one. Was the %s causing the issues. Thanks for the assistance!

Mydickhurts

Reputation score
Hi, I know this thread is like 4 years old, but where do I put the .rar file? Next to the launcher? The game works, but it's still in Japanese. Screenshot (2964).png

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Jesus Christ on the cross. You sir, should not be using the internet. I feel so much pity for you I'm even willing to give you a hint: ask google what to do with .rar files. Probably should ask google for a PC for beginners course and take it too.