What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ189682] Mischief Wars

ChanceXD`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ189682]Mischief War

I can understand; you might be waiting a while. But if you change your mind, the patch'll be there :). Good luck with マグメルの娼婦, the art looked pretty alluring.
Yeah your probably right, I'll keep praying to the tentacle god for one lol.

The patch does look alluring though.

Thanks, I need all the luck I can get.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah your probably right, I'll keep praying to the tentacle god for one lol.

The patch does look alluring though.

Thanks, I need all the luck I can get.
I'm with you, fingers crossed this gets picked up for a complete translation. :p

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is more of a fun game to play than i expected even with just a partial, so i too hope for a complete translation.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is this still active (meaning are you still/plan on translating) ? or did you drop it because of the guy doing the machine translation?

Theakayuki

Reputation score

Whats a good text hook for machine translation? the ones i got don't get every text.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this still active (meaning are you still/plan on translating) ? or did you drop it because of the guy doing the machine translation?
Not gonna lie, it can be pretty demoralizing. Pics related, from a game I was working on last fall. I switched gears to Mirielle - Medichine & Magic after a similar situation occurred. It would have been my first release otherwise.

That said, I put my work out there for the community to enjoy. It's a hobby, and a thank you. Going for 100% was never in the cards. If the community wants more, something I can't or won't provide, it's their choice to do so. I won't get pissy about it.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whats a good text hook for machine translation? the ones i got don't get every text.
I think VNR (Visual Novel Reader) should do the trick. Text Encoding UTF-16, GetGlyphOutlineW should pick up the text for your machine translator of choice.

rizo

Reputation score

Not gonna lie, it can be pretty demoralizing. Pics related, from a game I was working on last fall. I switched gears to Mirielle - Medichine & Magic after a similar situation occurred. It would have been my first release otherwise.

That said, I put my work out there for the community to enjoy. It's a hobby, and a thank you. Going for 100% was never in the cards. If the community wants more, something I can't or won't provide, it's their choice to do so. I won't get pissy about it.
What game is this? And is it fully translated? I've never seen it before.

Neluor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What game is this? And is it fully translated? I've never seen it before.
Never saw that game before either. Somebody should definitely make a full translation of it... Oh wait... (pretty nice joke, right?)

It's Hitozuma Elf no Orusuban (RJ171282) and I'm working on a full translation of it... or more like I started it and then put it on hold and now I'm trying to work on it again. I didn't know somebody else was working on it.
You can search for the thread.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't sweat it, i just wanted to know because if you were still working on it then i shouldn't ask around and see if someone pickes it up, and if you ever feel like working on a good game there is always Shadowcore (hint hint :D )

Last edited:

trimortel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello i really appreciate all of your translation, are you gonna keep translating this since there is someone already translating this ? I hope you gonna keep your amazing translation

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello i really appreciate all of your translation, are you gonna keep translating this since there is someone already translating this ? I hope you gonna keep your amazing translation
If you appreciate the work you might want to try actually reading what the first fucking post says so he won't have to repeat himself again and again for everyone who keeps asking. ;)

This is not a complete patch (nor will it ever be), but is meant to help with a machine-assisted playthrough. A variety of content is translated: all character and npc names, the UI, items, choices, flavor text, the outro, and a smattering of the intro (think: the easy, low-effort parts).

I'll likely update this patch in a minor fashion after release (likely finishing the intro), but I'm hoping someone else will take the mantle from there. Should be fun!~
I'd appreciate any feedback you have re: translation, word choice, writing tips etc. More info on page 2.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just wondering, but can we change her costume? I see a second set of tiles and I was wondering if those are for her alternate hair colour or something.

rizo

Reputation score
Re: [RJ189682]Prank War

I really wish someone would work on a full translation for this. It looks like such a good game to play.!

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for that, glad you enjoyed it. I don't think a full translation from me is in the cards, but I may help in some capacity...

ziodyne said:
If you appreciate the work you might want to try actually reading...
Trimortel might've just thought I changed my mind after a break or two. No harm no foul... but thanks.

rizo said:
I really wish someone would work on a full translation for this. It looks like such a good game to play!
You're not the first one to think that. In fact, I might have spotted someone else cranking out progress on this. Can't spoil anything though :D

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're not the first one to think that. In fact, I might have spotted someone else cranking out progress on this. Can't spoil anything though :D
this is good news, cause i like whats been translated so far.

rizo

Reputation score

:eek: That's awesome to hear! Could you direct me to the page if it's up anyhwere?

pulxix

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Can anyone give me a save file for this game? I cant progress any further

Takhaw

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban
I need someone to summarize how to play this game.