What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ208517] Hellfrost Dark Knight Styria ~The Ultimate Knight Falleth Flesh Toilet~

Deleted member 366178

Reputation score
Title: Hellfrost Dark Knight Styria ~The Ultimate Knight Falleth Flesh Toilet~
JP Title: 氷獄の黒騎士スティーリア~最強騎士は肉便器に堕ちる~

Link to DLsite:

Developed By: Zeton Poison

Release Date: 31st October 2017

RJ Number:
RJ208517
IF YOU LIKE THE GAME, PLEASE SUPPORT THE AUTHOR BY BUYING IT

Tags from Dlsite: Female Protagonist, Ahegao/Gapeface Fantasy Violation Gangbang Big Breasts

Game Version: 1.1

How to apply patch: Drag and drop all the text files from the zip, and dump them in [Game files]\www\data, overwrite everything.

Changelog:
v0.01 - Minor random UI elements.
v0.02 - More UI elements complete, prologue translated.
v0.03 - Werewolf and King paizuri scenes translated.

This is my first translation so I shamelessly stole someone else's thread formatting. I thought I'd try translating this game since I saw it in the request thread. As I said before, it's my first time and RPG Maker MV is a bit of a nightmare to work on, so I'm not sure how fast progress will be. There are some elements giving me quite a bit of trouble though the bulk of text seems relatively easily accessible. If anyone's got any tips, feel free to let me know. The patch for now is just handful of barebones elements changed in the UI and nothing substantial yet, but I needed to have something so I attached what I've done so far. Here's a few pictures of what it looks like so far.

I'm going to focus on getting the UI as complete as possible before moving on to anything more.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
D

Deleted member 366178

Reputation score
Patch updated with more UI elements and items/equipment translated.

The "prologue" has also been done until just after the first scene with the king.

ep0n

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
hi, Iam playing this right now by the way, nice patch so far thx man.
That someone translates this game,now its even more worth that i buyed it.

since youre translatating it do you eventually know what to do by this magic barrier? i dont know what to do with it. it heals itself everytime 3000hp full , and only 2 of your special attacks are do some damage, (800) so far. i dont know if iam missing something but i tried everything so far.

well this isnt my first game from this developer so i know its tricky sometimes but yeah xD

Attachments

OP
D

Deleted member 366178

Reputation score
The werewolf and king paizuri scenes should be translated now along with a handful of other dialogue leading up to them.

Let me know if I've missed anything in those.

@ep0n If there's a thread for this game in H-games ask there and post me a save. I'm just translating as I'm playing so I haven't finished the game yet. I'll see if I can work out what to do for you.