What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ212283] GranEnde II [Hiwatari Honpo]

Luek

Reputation score
Hello, I'll be doing a translation on GranEnde II.

To be completely honest I haven't completed the game yet, or at least discovered\unlocked everything that there is to it, not because I didn't enjoy it, but because I was waiting for a final version to come out and just haven't gotten around to playing it again after I ran into a bug during my initial playthrough ages ago >.< but hey, at least now I have a reason to right?

Anyway, v1.06 seems to be the latest stable version, hopefully it's the final version with all the bugs fixed as the circle seems to be working on another game I think? But if there are any updates to the game I'll try to update my translations to the latest version as well.

Links:
GranEnde II DLsite: |
ULMF thread

If you like the game please consider buying it to support the developer.

That's all for now, if you have any suggestions let me know, thanks for reading and have a nice day :D

Edit: Game is done, thanks for all the support! Additional links along with other stuff can be found , enjoy!

v1.1: fixed some untranslated parts and also the capital M in the name input screen. I promise I don't have anything against the letter M.

v1.2: Merged everything into v1.2. Big thanks to Ditto for weeding out untranslated parts, along with the graphics and also fixing up the name input screen. Default names are all translated now!

Attachments

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh, I've still not played the first one. Since you just made the thread looks like we'll be waiting a while to get our hands on this.
Thanks for taking the time to do it though.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
So far, I've been enjoying Gran Ende, so I look forward to the fruits of your labor. Thank you for what you're doing.

OP
Luek

Luek

Reputation score
Okay, so time for a progress update, haven't made as much progress as I'd like to but it's chugging along quite steadily.
So far what I'm done with:

-Database: items, names, descriptions, etc

-Introduction scene

-Everything in Nahas Village, the starting town, not really that big, just a couple of NPCs and a few houses.

Basically just the intro and starting area, the tip of the iceberg, the thin end of the wedge, the foreplay before sex, the— oh, you get it by now. Anyway, there are still a lot more miscellaneous stuff left, inconsequential NPC dialogues, events, vendors. Especially in Varnista, the main city, I haven't touched a single thing there yet so I'll be doing those first to get them out of the way before moving on to the story.

That's all for now, and as always, have a great day :D

OP
Luek

Luek

Reputation score
Hello, just another progress report. So right now I'm done with all of the dialogues from inconsequential npcs in Varnista, inside and outside the houses. You know, just those random people loitering around that give you a couple of hints and dialogues, along with the vendors and a couple of sub-heroine events. There are still some npcs left but you meet them along the way while progressing through the main story so I'll just do them when it comes to it while I translate the main story.

I'll make a list of things and update it whenever I make some progress so it's easier to keep track without reading through all my previous posts.

Previously done:
-Introduction
-Database (items, armours, weapons, etc.)
-Nahas Village(starting area)
-Varnista (Main city)
-Story (100%)
-Labelda (Last town)
-Sub-heroine events (100%)

Currently just finished:
-All sub-heroine H-events

Current progress:
-Story (Just some proofreading and editing left)
-CGs (30/48)

Updated the list since to fit where I'm currently at right now.

So yeah, I went ahead and finished up the story. I'll need to go back later and iron everything out though, make sure there are no kinks, typos, and just things that are generally out of place since some of the text were literal paragraphs on the protagonist's thoughts and fitting those words into a text box...well, they just don't fit as well as their Japanese counterparts, so I had to add new text boxes to fit them in, not that I've never done that before though, just, not to this extent. So I'll need to make sure all of it flows at least adequately.

But for now, I'll shift my focus more on the sub-heroine's events to get them out of the way first. It shouldn't take too long before I'm left with only the H-events but depending on my schedule I may not be able to reach that point as soon as I'd like.

That's all for now, thanks for reading, have a wonderful day and I'll see you next time.

Update update! Time for another update!

I'd say we're nearing the final stretch with only the H-scenes left, and though I can't wait to finally cross the finish line, I don't want to rush it just for the sake of completion. Not saying it's going to be the best in quality, but there are some parts of Gran Ende 1 that leave me cringing whenever I look back to that I wish I'd done better (Mostly editing choices and typos I found). But hey, that's the reason why it's just a fan-translation right? Is what I tell myself to comfort the fact that I just can't be bothered to go back and release another patch for it. But yeah, I did see room for improvement and hopefully it'll be better with Gran Ende 2. Oh, and Gran Ende 1 is great though, not throwing it under the bus or anything, I'm pretty proud of what I did with it, just, maybe I should've spent more time and effort in editing.

Honestly I could go on and on about more stuff, like how I think my wording is sometimes a little too stiff by choosing not to use contractions such as won't for will not, or how I think some Japanese slangs are just a pain to translate, to generally just about me, and what I've learned since my first translation, mostly by observing other, better translators. I do enjoy writing stuff like these, but every time I do I'll think twice about it and never get around to actually posting/doing it. Could be just needless anxiety, but I do think every person has this sort of hesitation when it comes to posting something publicly for everyone to see and judge so I guess it's normal in a way? Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent so I'll be leaving it at that.

I'll try to clear out my schedule so I can at least finish 1 H-scene a day, that way hopefully I'd be done by mid-late November maybe? If it all goes well maybe I'll even consider leaving my part-time job to spend more time on translating and changing up my Patreon to better accommodate that. I'm actually pretty content with my current achieved goal though, main reason why I haven't gotten around to actually changing it or bothered advertising my Patreon in any way. It's a nice thing to be able to save some cash by translating and to be honest, I've been actually using it to test out all kinds of h-games I happen to stumble upon that I would normally take out of my own pocket to purchase, so to that I'd like to thank my patrons.

That's all for now, sorry for the long-winded ranty post (Kinda bedridden and have nothing better to do because of this cold). Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time.

18 CGs left to go! :D

Finished all 3 of the sub heroine's h-events, though admittedly, it wasn't much (3 CGs with 5 separate events for each one of them). The bulk of the CGs (What I'm working on currently) are from Yuno, the main heroine, as she has 6 dedicated CGs for every action you perform with her (Sex, anal, groping, etc.), 3 for indoors and 3 for outdoors, varying based on her affection.

My next post will most likely be a release with the patch, probably around the same time next month. That's all for now, have a good day and I'll see you next time :D

Last edited:

nn222

Reputation score
Thank you for your efforts. Looking forward to the result.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
Got a large backlog of stuff and family in for the holidays, but definitely looking forward to getting to this one. Thanks again!

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i finished the game, did all sub routes and unlocked the recollection room but i cant access Ellen(nun) scenes there.
1574871292296.png

The book is still closed for some reason.
Edit: i figured it out. Mistakely took it for a bug but i just had to talk to the nun during the day after being done with her quests.

Last edited:

Dr Roth

Reputation score
Ok, so. I really enjoyed this game. This was my first ero-rpg and I really liked it, so now I downloaded "Princesses never lose" BUT it's nothing like GranEnde, because it has no difficulty, like seriously, you can have sex with final bosses and that's all lol, so, I really loved GranEnde 2.
Here, I recorded myself defeating Violet Dragon (Final boss), for people who google search in the future on how to defeat it, here it is. You can thank me on video comments.

Kratoscar2008

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation man.
Its always great to find vanilla male protagonist games being TLd.

drm_BBM

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
does anyone have a full cg save data?