What's new

RPG [にぃみぃ団] 浮島の生活 (RJ215065)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
On my drive. Which is in my signature. If you can't see signatures, click on your name at top right > User Settings > Account and scroll down to Visible Post Elements and click on Show Signatures.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
On my drive. Which is in my signature. If you can't see signatures, click on your name at top right > User Settings > Account and scroll down to Visible Post Elements and click on Show Signatures.
Ahhh problem solved. Thanks

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok then i'm lost does anyone here knows how to end the game? I mean i got the blonde girl ntr stuff and i'm getting the scenes but aside from that i don't know what to do afterwards, do i need to constatly talk to the fairy to do wathever she is asking me? do i need to complete that cavern that you need the torch? if so tell me how to complete her because WELP i don't know how to complete her...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok then i'm lost does anyone here knows how to end the game? I mean i got the blonde girl ntr stuff and i'm getting the scenes but aside from that i don't know what to do afterwards, do i need to constatly talk to the fairy to do wathever she is asking me? do i need to complete that cavern that you need the torch? if so tell me how to complete her because WELP i don't know how to complete her...
"When niimii is on the run you know that both me an KHTA are going to be on the case"

I leave it to you for one second and you can't even find your own arse!

Joking aside though.....make the torch, go to cave, get the stone, build a boat, watch ending. (NTR ending is wtf levels of cruel.)
This is really their most straight forward game. Anyone using a partial and/or text hooker should have little to no problem progressing. Should......

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Make the torch, go to cave, get the stone, build a boat, watch ending. (NTR ending is wtf levels of cruel.)
Problem is i made the torch i enter the cave i grabbed every single material, but i don't know how to make the ship...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Problem is i made the torch i enter the cave i grabbed every single material, but i don't know how to make the ship...
Head back to base. You'll get the list of needed stuff.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Head back to base. You'll get the list of needed stuff.
the thing is while i was on the cave not a single cutscene happened and i dind't obtain anything about an ship!
Edit: the only custscenes that had played out were the bomb cutscenes but that was about it.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the thing is while i was on the cave not a single cutscene happened and i dind't obtain anything about an ship!
Edit: the only custscenes that had played out were the bomb cutscenes but that was about it.
in the cavern u need to find 2 crystal and use 2 bomb on them (each one have a cutscene).
that will open the last area of the cavern. inside u can find mats and/or print to craft the ship. (i dont remember exactly)
inside house u can see a blu circle (right to the green craft circle), first choice is to craft the ship ang go straight to the ending (only if u have all the mats required)

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
in the cavern u need to find 2 crystal and use 2 bomb on them (each one have a cutscene).
that will open the last area of the cavern. inside u can find mats and/or print to craft the ship. (i dont remember exactly)
inside house u can see a blu circle (right to the green craft circle), first choice is to craft the ship ang go straight to the ending (only if u have all the mats required)
Maybe the version that i have is bugged or something, i entered the cave a dozen of times and i dind't found anything to build a ship! Nor any blue circle (besides the one that is on my bed) appeared... How did you played your version Evil? Did you invested on the green haired girl or you just not even got close to her or made her disappear...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Maybe the version that i have is bugged or something, i entered the cave a dozen of times and i dind't found anything to build a ship! Nor any blue circle (besides the one that is on my bed) appeared... How did you played your version Evil? Did you invested on the green haired girl or you just not even got close to her or made her disappear...
Once you get to the end of the cave, area you sent picture of, there should be a flashing point inside the huge crack. The MC will pull out a stone. Once you return to base, there will be a cutscene where he tells them about the stone and they make plans for the boat. There's no plans to find for the boat, it's auto given to you. After that the blue circle appears at the crafting desk. Once you have all the materials and you examine the blue circle at desk, you can go to the ending.

If there wasn't a sparkling spot at the huge crack, you either ran into a bug I haven't seen or you broke something by doing or adding in something that wasn't suppose to be obtainable yet. How you treat Megumi only affects the ending, the process remains the same.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
wtf... i try to upload an photo but it says that: "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable."
So i will be uploading on imgur ok KHTA? Here is a link to my in-game cave, if you want to i can take an pic of an my in-game house to show that there is no blue circle besides the one that is on my bed.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
wtf... i try to upload an photo but it says that: "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable."
So i will be uploading on imgur ok KHTA? Here is a link to my in-game cave, if you want to i can take an pic of an my in-game house to show that there is no blue circle besides the one that is on my bed.
Show me your important item inventory.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok finally, i had grow tired of this bs so i tried every single switch and i finally got the thing. so yeah i beat the game! Hurray! Bug that damn bug... i believe that the bug itself makes that when you enter the cave the sparkling thing don't appear, in other words the game soft lock himself. i think... so what i did was to experiment on every single switch until the thing appeared. And so my friends, this is the story of how i beat An Life on an floating island...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok finally, i had grow tired of this bs so i tried every single switch and i finally got the thing. so yeah i beat the game! Hurray! Bug that damn bug... i believe that the bug itself makes that when you enter the cave the sparkling thing don't appear, in other words the game soft lock himself. i think... so what i did was to experiment on every single switch until the thing appeared. And so my friends, this is the story of how i beat An Life on an floating island...
Yup, that is definitely a bug. Sucks that it only affects you ending the game lol. Oh well, that explains all the stream of updates for the game....this dev has a habit of not listing what was fixed.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yup, that is definitely a bug. Sucks that it only affects you ending the game lol. Oh well, that explains all the stream of updates for the game....this dev has a habit of not listing what was fixed.
Tell me about it. Did you renember that bug on Nekoko's NTR stuff that essentially when you completed her "ntr storyline" the last ntr switch do no get marked and literally you had to into your save file to mark the last switch to be fully ON. So that you could essentially don't re watch her last ntr segment? Niimii, guys, get your shit together guys! 2K18 is out here. try to at least release a game that is possible to end it! XD

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Tell me about it. Did you renember that bug on Nekoko's NTR stuff that essentially when you completed her "ntr storyline" the last ntr switch do no get marked and literally you had to into your save file to mark the last switch to be fully ON. So that you could essentially don't re watch her last ntr segment? Niimii, guys, get your shit together guys! 2K18 is out here. try to at least release a game that is possible to end it! XD
or the bug with a first time ntr cat-girl event go in loop and we can't advance in that route. nimii is a very nice BUG creator, trust me lol
btw its strange, i had a bug to find the saw bluprint, but after that everything work well. but yes i have bought the game so i have the last vers.

one question, what event is needed to start to peep in the hole's around map? for me is happened without reason (i think..) and i cant figure what is the trigger..

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
or the bug with a first time ntr cat-girl event go in loop and we can't advance in that route. nimii is a very nice BUG creator, trust me lol
btw its strange, i had a bug to find the saw bluprint, but after that everything work well. but yes i have bought the game so i have the last vers.

one question, what event is needed to start to peep in the hole's around map? for me is happened without reason (i think..) and i cant figure what is the trigger..
After the fight between the protagonist and the NTR dude. Just wait a few days and go looking around on the fields, find some walls that have holes on it. Then you will be able to peep it. there is no difference between those scenes, you choose what they will do, the only scene that differs from it is the scene on the ranch and the bathhouse. Btw care to share the version with us? Yugifan3 kinda needed a new version for his partial...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Suzu needs to get impregnated by the other guy. Once she does, talk to her and it'll start the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.