What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ219149] Terrible Laboratory

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey everybody. I made a quick partial for Aburasoba Biyori's latest game, Terrible Laboratory. It's a wonderful game and I'm having a great time at it. I'm still cracking away at Bounty Hunter 3 and that'll be my main concern. I'll also eventually update Pregcess of Zeven, I've just been distracted by Bounty Hunter 3. This partial is mostly done, except for the menu status stuff. Since they're all Images, it'll be a little harder for me to extract the text from it to translate.
What's been done, Items are 100% completely translated. Weapons, Armors, Skills and enemies have had their names translated, but not descriptions. I've also had a weird issue where whenever I open the skill menu it'll say "Missing image Graphics/Face/rusia" and I have checked, it's present even in a fresh copy of the game. So I decided to just copy the face file and rename a second one as "rusia" that I've included with the partial.
And if there's a desire for it, I may translate some of the conversation options that I find.

Enjoy

Thread

And if you have any issues let me know.

Attachments

Last edited:

Azazel69

Lurker
Reputation score
I am relatively new here. But how do you apply the translation? the file you provided has a data and graphics file whereas the game's files only contains audio and system folder files. Thanks if you are able to help me with this. And i apologize in advance if i missed a board that tells you how to apply patches.

zipetya

Reputation score
I am relatively new here. But how do you apply the translation? the file you provided has a data and graphics file whereas the game's files only contains audio and system folder files. Thanks if you are able to help me with this. And i apologize in advance if i missed a board that tells you how to apply patches.
Here, ULMF's very own board that tells you how to apply TL patches, stickied in the 'Translations' subforum: How to Apply a Partial. *wink*

Hope this helps!

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Alright, I'm done. I think I was able to get everything. Unfortunately I wasn't able to translate all the image files. I was able to extract some of the text and translate that, but the rest is a no go.
Okay, time to que up Enya - Only Time... With this partial this is where we part ways. Bounty Hunter 3 is in the ever watchful hands of Yariel. I do believe I've gotten what I wanted done done. I'll go through all my threads and reupload all my partials that have been taken down. If possible I'll also upload an attachment version. Once I've completed that I'll do a final check of everything. Get one last look around, then log off. Only Time can tell if I return. Right now I don't know where my life will take, what roads I'll go down. It's been a fun 6 years. I know I haven't been the most hospitable person with some users. I've been nowhere near as active as I used to be. With this final good bye, don't be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened.

danielgrindaf

Reputation score
Is the text also supposed to be translated or only the menu stuff? This is my first time applying a partial so i'm not sure if i did it right. All the menus are translated correctly but all conversations are completely in japanese still.