What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ227621/RE227621] ヴァンパイア・ノーツ/Vampire Notes

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been quite interested in the game since its release, but I don't like playing games with just machine translations, so whether it deviates the narrative or not, I'm still looking forward to the finished result :)

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
will you make the tranlslation of the version 1.03

DARKANON

Reputation score
will you make the tranlslation of the version 1.03
I've been quite interested in the game since its release, but I don't like playing games with just machine translations, so whether it deviates the narrative or not, I'm still looking forward to the finished result :)

I'm waiting for the authors update before I continue my dark translation, he keeps delaying the update and since I'm pretty new to this translating thing I don't know what parts he's updating and what maps for that matter. I figured I can manually copy and paste what the 2000 or so lines I've done so far line by line and then continue it'd be some much easier if Microsoft Excel let me run 2 languages at the same time so I could just do a Vlookup to the original text to my translated version of it -__- the maker of the translator engine I'm supporting on Patreon is actually working a very helpful improvement in one of his future updates since I suggested it to so that should help me :D I'm also working about 60 hours a week in construction so I occasionally pass out with my laptop on me while translating I'll continue soldiering on. The developer is taking his sweet time with the update though I literally check everyday here's a link to his last 2 articles and twitter though i do believe you have to follow him with your Japanese Dlsite account to see them. I hope mayaktheunholy updates the partial too if necessary I'm not sure if all of what mayak does is included in the stuff I'm working on but either way Mayak doing the partial is actually what inspired me in the first place to get off my butt and do something so thanks :D

If you guys have any ideas or feedback on the events or anything I changed or anything you think I should change. Let me know I'm open to any ideas or criticism and love or hate you wish to throw my way just make sure you send love to the people who do the real work on this site too the ones who take one for the team and immediately post partials and do actual legit translations unlike the Machinetranscrutched people like myself haha ;P

YokoSayri

Reputation score
Well I was about 68% done but alas i was beaten by Dr.weeb on f95. attaching his translation here looks like its 99% done

If dr.weeb is on here thanks a lot dude

https://f95zone.to/threads/vampire-notes-v1-1-ninjinpasta.30781/

Edit looks like its a machines translation with word wrap issues I'll continue with mine on the side
I fixed critical bugs and H_status in this tlanslate. Required
But can't find Alisia's feeling text

Last edited:

DARKANON

Reputation score
Well I was about 68% done but alas i was beaten by Dr.weeb on f95. attaching his translation here looks like its 99% done

If dr.weeb is on here thanks a lot dude

https://f95zone.to/threads/vampire-notes-v1-1-ninjinpasta.30781/
I fixed critical bugs and H_status in this tlanslate
But can't find Alisia's feeling text
View attachment 22613
Thanks alot!!! I'm going to continue my own personal translation. If there's no full translation thread by the time i'm finished I'll make my own and post it there. I feel the H scenes at the very least deserve more than a machine translation so I'll focus all my work on editing those :D its been rough doing it in my spare time between 6 days a week work and GF and Adulting obligations bleh but you and the other guy made my job alot easier and I've been having trouble finding those texts myself

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any vague estimates on when yours might be done? I'm tempted to try this polished machine version, but I know I wouldn't replay it all over again for another translation, and I'd rather dedicate that one playthrough to a work with months of love put into it, if the remaining wait isn't too painstakingly long

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've been having trouble finding those texts myself
If I recall correctly, that text is controlled/changed by various events. You would have to track down each event on the maps, and there may be some in common events as well.

DARKANON

Reputation score
Any vague estimates on when yours might be done? I'm tempted to try this polished machine version, but I know I wouldn't replay it all over again for another translation, and I'd rather dedicate that one playthrough to a work with months of love put into it, if the remaining wait isn't too painstakingly long
If I recall correctly, that text is controlled/changed by various events. You would have to track down each event on the maps, and there may be some in common events as well.
Alright If i purely focus on just editing all the hscenes which is about 3371 lines of dialogue i can definitely finish that by i'd say the end of June I'll post up the Common events data Like I did last time. You should not have any word wrap issues with the H scenes and the dialogue wont be broken engrish when im done

Mayak thanks so much you are the unholy legend the prophecies indeed spoke of

I just wish I had more time to work on these things :'O

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Did you ever finish with editing and fixing up the H-scenes. I tried the machine translation and it hurts inside. But if the h-scenes from you are translated correctly I'll happily put up with machine translation in the other parts and readable h-scenes.

DARKANON

Reputation score
Did you ever finish with editing and fixing up the H-scenes. I tried the machine translation and it hurts inside. But if the h-scenes from you are translated correctly I'll happily put up with machine translation in the other parts and readable h-scenes.
Sorry i'm still working on it I have off for July 4th all through the weekend so I should have it done by early next week :D Working 12 hour days is rough Sundays is my only day off usually the hour and a half commute to and from is what really screws me

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry i'm still working on it I have off for July 4th all through the weekend so I should have it done by early next week :D Working 12 hour days is rough Sundays is my only day off usually the hour and a half commute to and from is what really screws me
That's perfectly fine! I don't mind waiting since I'll not be playing it until I can read the h-scenes without wanting to pull my eyes out. xD

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How's the progress looking? :)
Or is it a dead project afterall?