What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ231278 - [Instant Flow Lighter] Priestess Myelta's Sextravagant Remedies - RPG

Isabelle

Reputation score

DLsite links: and
Translation Patch: in Attachments
Alternative link:

The translation is completed.
In addition to translating the text, I've translated pictures from the Status Screen.
Also, I've fixed the triggered picture that appears when you touch the Masturbation Event crystal in the Gallery. Now it shows the picture that corresponds to this event.

Attention!
If you get stuck during playing the game try to see the 2nd Brothel Event again. It will trigger the full version of that event and then allow you to progress the story further.
Also, there are 2 Paizuri Event crystals in the Gallery, they seem to be identical.

To apply the patch read the guide from Yugifan: Link
The game is made using RPG Maker VX Ace
The translation contains Data and Graphics folders and Game.ini file. You need to replace these to apply the translation.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Best kind of translation appearance. Didn't know this game even existed. Glad I can play it first in english. Thank you.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh random translation outta nowhere! Thanks for this!
Now we non-japanese can enjoy it. :)

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nice work, good hustle.

Legobro

Reputation score
If anyone has trouble where the cg pictures are too big when playing. I resized the picture on the graphics folder, just replace it.
Probably a better way of doing it in the scripts, but I don't know how.

Attachments

firstkipchak

Reputation score
Thanks for the TL!

Not sure why but if you're running at 2560 x 1440 for screen resolution You'll recieve a" 'Script ∑ Fullscreen' line 93: No MethodError coccured. Undefined method 'size for nil:NilClass"
Stepping down to something lower solves the issue.