What's new

[Complete - Partial] RJ240473 Miko's Sexual Adventure

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Good news everybody! I'm back with a quick and small partial available for public consumption.
So this game feature's my favorite type of main character, Busty JKs in school uniforms. And it features my favorite type of scenarios, exhibitionism. So naturally I had to give it a Partial, and here it is.
There's not a whole lot that needs to be done for this game as it's just an event hunter game. But I went ahead and translated the dressing menu and her computer which gives hints for unlocking the next event.
So this game, along with Double Melon's JK Shino and Shinachiku-castella's Kotoko-chan are some of my favorite game. They may be short, but they're my favorite type of H Game.

Enjoy

Thread None Yet

Kthxbai!

Attachments

Eji1987

Reputation score
Hey, quick question, how do I get it to work? New to this kind of stuff, even made an account just for this translation pack

clyde44

Reputation score
Oh man, loved this game.
Is there games similar to this and JK Shino?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh man, loved this game.
Is there games similar to this and JK Shino?
Yes, but there's only 4 total.

This, JK Shino, ふつうじゃないこと from Starworks and Kotoko is a Little "Different." I have a Partial for the first 3, and Kotoko has an Official English translation on DLSite.

I would love it if there's more games like these, but sadly their aint. I might even return to doing partials if there was.

Double Melon has a lot of good games that are similar, but none as good as JK Shino.

clyde44

Reputation score
Yes, but there's only 4 total.

This, JK Shino, ふつうじゃないこと from Starworks and Kotoko is a Little "Different." I have a Partial for the first 3, and Kotoko has an Official English translation on DLSite.

I would love it if there's more games like these, but sadly their aint. I might even return to doing partials if there was.

Double Melon has a lot of good games that are similar, but none as good as JK Shino.
Oh, I've played all four of them thanks to your partials. If I find any games similar to this I'll hit you up.