What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ246792] Curse Errant ver1.11

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Since Nate Uwu has gone missing, I've decided to update the Partial I made for him to the latest version of the game.
The partial is still fairly incomplete. But I've gone ahead and added a few more bits and bobbles here and there. You'll have to start a new game in order to get the full effects of the partial as there are a few variables handled at the opening sequence of the game.

Enjoy

Thread

Let me know if there's any Journal entries that need to be refit to the window size. I only slapped it together and didn't have time to check every quest to see if they fit properly.

*Edit* It's completed because I don't intend on working on it anymore. Enjoy 👾

Attachments

Last edited:

shaka339

Reputation score
Thanks for the partial dude, I'll try it on these days when I finish another game :D

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank for the partials Rrezz

Due to being stuck at home due to the Covid-19 quarantine decided to make a full machine translation of the games your partials, well it's my first time doing this so just hope there are no errors. enjoy

hexior

Reputation score
Thank for the partials Rrezz

Due to being stuck at home due to the Covid-19 quarantine decided to make a full machine translation of the games your partials, well it's my first time doing this so just hope there are no errors. enjoy

Hey, thx for your effort, tried copying, got this error.
1586845872930.png