What's new

[Complete - Partial] (RJ270713) [ルさんちまん/Ressentiment] 人妻セレナと魔石のダンジョン / (RE270713) The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Dam, translating Sofias (the Loli Nun) "thoughts" is seriously depressing....

Some Excerpt:

'F': '「I owe Serena San. I have to help her.」',
'E': '「I keep getting pregnant from strangers, forgive me Lord...」',
'D': '「My body is tainted... But my heart and mind is still pure!」',
'C': '「All my children remind me that I am a genuine Sex Slave....」',
'B': '「Oh lord in heaven please save me from drowning in lust and desire...」',
'A': '「I climax every time I am giving birth, Please forgive me Lord...」',

Btw. what does the branding on Julias ( the blonde girl in the green "Armor") body actually say in english?

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I try to apply machine translation to this but every time I get a javascript error in the opening.
Cannot read property match of 'null'
The problem is there is no logging as to what this null value causes or where it comes from. My guess is since translator++ seems to have a problem with this game and thereby putting translated values into fields where they do not belong that some field is empty when it should not.
I don't know what causes this but it was obvious in the main menu when 'new game' was labeled 'continue' and 'continue' was labeled 'options' etc
Also every scenario has a japenese name and if you try to translate that name the game can not call that scenario anymore and there is one json file named scenario where all the talking isn't called in order but randomly from somewhere in that file. Even excluding this file completely from translation causes the error

Edit: yeah this games file contents have been messed up by translator++
When I create a save with the packed game and reload it in the translated one I get thrown to a completly wrong map

Last edited:

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dam, translating Sofias (the Loli Nun) "thoughts" is seriously depressing....

Some Excerpt:

'F': '「I owe Serena San. I have to help her.」',
'E': '「I keep getting pregnant from strangers, forgive me Lord...」',
'D': '「My body is tainted... But my heart and mind is still pure!」',
'C': '「All my children remind me that I am a genuine Sex Slave....」',
'B': '「Oh lord in heaven please save me from drowning in lust and desire...」',
'A': '「I climax every time I am giving birth, Please forgive me Lord...」',

Btw. what does the branding on Julias ( the blonde girl in the green "Armor") body actually say in english?

same as rin's branding. "semen toilet/meat urinal", or nikubenki in Japan

and i think Julia more make sense and correct than Julias

blerghit

Reputation score
What a nice game, even as short as the demo was. Im eagerly waiting for the daughter to also get mixed up and get raped, and sad that you cvant get the girls pregnant in demo.
january 4th is too far ;_;

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What a nice game, even as short as the demo was. Im eagerly waiting for the daughter to also get mixed up and get raped, and sad that you cvant get the girls pregnant in demo.
january 4th is too far ;_;
The games is already out ... Am I missing something?

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i tried to make a machine translation but they turned rpgmaker into some kind of strange dungeon crawler with loads of plugins. When I try to translate it it messes up the references

blerghit

Reputation score
Using the rpgmakerMVhookpatch worked well for this game.(used translation aggregator to acctually translate the hooked text)

BTW the scene where Selene is whoring herself in her home, and Rin walks in on them and asks the man if he likes oyakodon is gold. too bad theres no CG for that

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The unpacker says "out of memory" :cry:
Might need a newer version of the unpacker. Also, see the part about the blank file, it causes the unpacker to basically copy the whole game into that one file, so you may actually be out of memory if you don't have much RAM.

i tried to make a machine translation but they turned rpgmaker into some kind of strange dungeon crawler with loads of plugins. When I try to translate it it messes up the references
Yeah, it's heavily inspired by the early Wizardry games, even has a lot of references to them. And as blerghit said, just use Libellule's hook patch.

BTW the scene where Selene is whoring herself in her home, and Rin walks in on them and asks the man if he likes oyakodon is gold. too bad theres no CG for that
There is a scene for that, from what I saw while making the partial.

As for the partial, it shouldn't be too much longer. It's taking a little longer than usual since the menu text is scattered across multiple files and we had to track it all down.
Guess I'll make a thread for this in the main games section if nobody else has.
EDIT: Thread up: https://ulmf.org/threads/rusanchima...he-dungeon-of-the-magic-stone-re270713.13630/
Friendly reminder, board rules are that discussion of the game itself goes in the game thread. Discussion here should be about the translation only.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
There is a scene for that, from what I saw while making the partial.

Thats for a different scene, this scene has CG only for the mother, when daughter walks in and speaks, the screen fades to black and only text is shown.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
1.07 no more have problem with *.js file

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
mother of mercy, the "decensor pack" is pure nightmare fuel. Some of the CGs looks like Invasion of the Body Snatcher stuff....

But kudos for the Partial. Quick and promp delivery.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Might need a newer version of the unpacker. Also, see the part about the blank file, it causes the unpacker to basically copy the whole game into that one file, so you may actually be out of memory if you don't have much RAM.
wrong not the ram make the error the engima verion is to old her i use 0.55 and is work XD
her give it 0.57 https://f95zone.to/threads/enigma-vb-unpacker.10201/

is this a joke when un packt closed the game and work not more !!!

ok fixed when use the englisch patch XD
ok is relly decnsord have no more Vagina ec. nice XD

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is the partial compatible with latest (1.07) version?

mother of mercy, the "decensor pack" is pure nightmare fuel. Some of the CGs looks like Invasion of the Body Snatcher stuff....
You mean it looks bad? Or the original assets themselves look weird?

edit : seems like it reverts to 1.02 :(

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

You mean it looks bad? Or the original assets themselves look weird?

Yea who ever "deconsored" the CGs just copy pasta some really bad "stuff" over. Some CGs look like the dick fuse with her vagina and the birthing CGs, oh god, let's not talk about this....

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yea who ever "deconsored" the CGs just copy pasta some really bad "stuff" over. Some CGs look like the dick fuse with her vagina and the birthing CGs, oh god, let's not talk about this....
lol ok, I'll avoid that "patch". I don't want to fap to another remake of "the Thing".

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, it was made with 1.02, so that's what the files are going to revert it to. Will wait a bit and make sure he's done updating, because as I said the information is scattered across a lot of files and updating will probably be a pain.

It was done with automated software, as I said in the OP.