What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ313210] - That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Succubus / 転生したらサキュバスだった件

daruna

Reputation score

Content: succubus, schoolgirl, moral degeneration/mindbreak, bestiality (w/ a horse), impregnation

◆Summary◆

Sakiba Sumire, an introverted girl, is suddenly summoned to another world.

As a succubus, no less!

It seems that, in order to go back to her original world, she has to gain a bunch of sexual experience and become a great succubus...

But! Sumire's never ever been with a man before in her life! Everything is brand new to her!

Will Sumire really be able to return home, safe and sound?

EN Patch version: v0.01

v0.01: Initial release
- Prologue, menu options, actors, and some items translated.

Mirrors: |

NOTE: I HAVE ONLY TESTED THIS ON V1.0 OF THE GAME. IF YOU USE A DIFFERENT VERSION AND RUN INTO PROBLEMS, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

0) Make backups of any files you are going to be modifying.

1) Unpack the game using EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe by pointing to "Game_boxed.exe". I have tested this using v0.58,

2) When the unpacking is completed, you will have a new folder where "Game_boxed.exe" was located, called "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" as well as a new exe called "Game_boxed_unpacked.exe". Navigate into the new folder, select everything, and move it all to the folder where "Game_boxed_unpacked.exe" is found (up one level). When this is done, you are free to delete both "Game_boxed.exe" and the now-empty "%DEFAULT FOLDER% folder, if you wish.

3) Extract the contents of the patch archive to the same folder that "Game_boxed_unpacked.exe" resides in. Overwrite all files when asked.

4) Run "Game_boxed_unpacked.exe"

I run head empty Translations, you can find my translations on ex and all the usual aggregators by searching "[head empty]" minus the quotes to get an idea of what I'm capable of. (tl;dr, I fucking hate MTL, you won't get that from me)

I've decided to start working on translating this, it's very good. Currently I am figuring out Translator++ and how RPGMaker's scripts all work, and have translated the first few maps and database items. I have briefly looked into using an extra messages plugin but decided against it, so I'll just be using what came with the game (i.e., as far as I can tell, completely base RPG MV).

I don't know how often I'll check this thread, as I haven't regularly used forums in like 7 years. I also have no ETA on a release, as I'm working on it in my spare time after university courses and so on. I don't plan on dropping this, but if I do, I'm 99% sure I'll dump what I have finished here/on F95, including working files, so someone else could finish it.

Yeah, that's all. If anyone needs to contact me, they can do so on Discord through my server (don't bug me for updates, it'll be out When It's Done):

Last edited:
OP
D

daruna

Reputation score
Posted v0.01 of the patch, a sort of proof-of-concept/evidence that I am actually working on this. Feel free to provide feedback.

A quick TL note: her name, " 咲場 スミレ " is read "Sakuba Sumire." Sak( y )uba SU mire. Pretty clever, but fuck the devs for not providing furigana on a weird name like that.

Last edited:

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh thank god someone picked this up AND its not gonna be an MTL.
Cheers lad.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
A non MTL translation! You are a champion! There's nothing more annoying than seeing a thread on the other site and going into it only to be met with MTL...
I look forward to this in the future for sure. Like I do with most translated games I enjoy, will buy this the moment the translation releases.

Anonymouse2019

Reputation score
hi
i have a small doubt
how do u do this translation?
i tried with an auto translate but the translated files are not being used(somehow everythings still in japanese)
ur patch works....i was just trying to some translating on my own into MTL