Circle: meteo.H
DLSite:
Tags: Pixel Art, Loli, MILF, Group, Harem, Creampies, Outdoor, Exposure
Game release: 2022.12.15
Game version: 1.1

Translation: ,

1. Unpack the translation files into a new folder
2. Install/unpack the game to a temporary location
3. Copy all the files from the game root (i.e. excluding all subfolders) into the translation folder
4. Run the game from the translation folder as usual
To all RPG Maker game developers:
For Flying Spaghetti Monster's sake, remove unused RPG Maker MV assets from your finished products.
In the case of pixel art games, it's even more glaring, as this type of game should be the embodiment of minimalism.
For example, the current game take up at least 2 times less space when packed with all files, just from removing unused stuff.

OP
EvoRobot

EvoRobot

Reputation score
There is an "official machine translation" now but I feel it's somewhat worse, so this is still relevant.
Also if anyone including the game developer wants to use my translations feel free to do so. I post them with Public Domain license.

alperen02

Reputation score
my first time seeing someone use "flying spaghetti monster" in a sentence and thank you for the translation.
(btw how did you learn japanese if you don't mind me asking?)

Entai2965

Reputation score
@EvoRobot I tried looking at your list to view your translations, but received the error "This member limits who may view their full profile."

If I wanted to view your current work to report any errors and also any past translated works, how would I do it? Is there another thread for it?