What's new

Announcement [Rock Candy] Onihole

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Rock Candy [Onihole]

I absolutely adore this flash. Unfortunately, I have a total aversion to anal so I'm unable to enjoy this. Still it is well done though.

With all do respect, the only thing that should go through uranus is dodo. My d**k is not dodo. /thread
I don't like something so no one else can like it as well. Seriously the world doesn't revolve around you so you can't end shit. /rage reply

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm,well i don't know about you guys,but after that "blonde in the dark" flash from this guy,i think that this flash is an improvement...At least it did not have a girl who castrates you with a knife in a quite suprising fashion...

So anal is fine as far as i'm concerned...Although i have to say that i was suprised that Suika's belly did not explode in the end(i was glad that it didn't...It would have been too messy for my taste if it did)...

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm,well i don't know about you guys,but after that "blonde in the dark" flash from this guy,i think that this flash is an improvement...At least it did not have a girl who castrates you with a knife in a quite suprising fashion...

So anal is fine as far as i'm concerned...Although i have to say that i was suprised that Suika's belly did not explode in the end(i was glad that it didn't...It would have been too messy for my taste if it did)...
Didn't he get bitched out hard for putting the word "nigger" under one of the skin colors for the guy?

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

With all do respect, the only thing that should go through uranus is dodo. My d**k is not dodo. /thread
It's spelled doodoo. A Dodo is an extinct bird.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Didn't he get bitched out hard for putting the word "nigger" under one of the skin colors for the guy?
Yeah lol. My first response with it was a bit of indignation...but then I chuckled.

As for that Blonde in the Dark one...there was a good ending IIRC....but I can't remember how to trigger it. There was some kind of indication that she was ready to progress to where she wouldn't knife your throat but no clue.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think he stated he would never do vaginal except in the Project X Sonic hentai game. He does the sprites for the Zu character. And also I expect has some influence on the spritework of other characters since I notice the same style used.

It's disappointing since he does do great animations. Especially with tentacle you would think A/V DP is a given but he is pretty stubborn it seems on the anal only thing. He has kind of odd tastes in general.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah lol. My first response with it was a bit of indignation...but then I chuckled.

As for that Blonde in the Dark one...there was a good ending IIRC....but I can't remember how to trigger it. There was some kind of indication that she was ready to progress to where she wouldn't knife your throat but no clue.
She knifes you anyways. But if you wait until her smile turns a bit wider, then at least she lets you cum before she kills you. But it is really hard to see. Just watch her mouth the whole time until it changes a little bit

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

She knifes you anyways. But if you wait until her smile turns a bit wider, then at least she lets you cum before she kills you. But it is really hard to see. Just watch her mouth the whole time until it changes a little bit
haha yea that's right. God that's a hard trigger to see too...moving and just a subtle difference. Sucks that you still die but hey...at least you came in a pretty hot chick before going. There are worse ways to go.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

believe it or not, that word doesn't have much meaning outside of the u.s.a.

people just think the word is funny instead of offensive

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well it was kinda racist. people are way easy to offend these days.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

believe it or not, that word doesn't have much meaning outside of the u.s.a.

people just think the word is funny instead of offensive
I'll choose not believing, I think. :)
Perhaps outside of the English speaking world, but that's another thing altogether.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

only cuz of the UK. Other countries have much more colorful words.

GET IT! COLORFUL!

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll choose not believing, I think. :)
Perhaps outside of the English speaking world, but that's another thing altogether.
no really in canada its offensive

and in quebec and in France its "naigre"(french meaning for nigger)

as for "negro" its just mean black in spanish.