What's new

Room 330 - Artemis and Coraxus

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Room 330 - Artemis and Coraxus

"No-one busts down my door. Not without a serious pounding afterwards anyway."

Coraxus, now wide awake, sits at his computer and starts hammering on the keyboard, grumbling to himself.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art wanders back into Corax and his bedroom whistling a tune though it sounds as if its slightly off-key while carrying a duffel bag, PSP and a mobile phone.

"Hey Corax, really sorry about what happened earlier. My sister was a bit pissed because I didnt meet her when she arrived and I hadnt contacted the family for the four months I was away. Truth be told I shouldve been here before the end of term but well....I had a problem that needed taking care of." Art sets his bag and other stuff down on his bed. "Right, Im going for a wash then heading to check out the clubs." Art then walks into the bathroom.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Walking back out of the bathroom Art picks up the duffel bag and slings it on his shoulder so that he could carry it more easily. Then, slipping on his slippers he set out to the club hall to check out what was on offer.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon arrives with Art outside of his room, and once Art had swiped the card, made sure he got inside. Handing him a piece of paper with a number on it he says, "that is my cell number, if you need anything give me a call. Normally I would stay but..... If that demoness manages to survive her fight and go back after Elissia and Sho, it's a one on one only, and the odds don't stack well. Take care please."

Siphon bows his head quickly, then literally bolts down the stairs on his way out, seemingly worried still, even if he shouldn't be.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Thanks," Art says to him as he takes the phone number from him. "Seeya," Art calls back as Siphon runs back downstairs.

"Oh you're still here?" Art asks Corax, more out of curiosity than mocking him. "Wanna grab a bit to eat soon?" Art sits down on his bed and winces. If Corax were to look at him he'd see that Art has dried blood down his chin, on his bandages and his hands. He'd also notice bruising and some cuts and scrapes and several rips and tears in his pyjama's. His bag lay on the floor next to his feet.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright."

Corax continues typing, and doesn't look away from his screen.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Cool. Well if you'll excuse me for a couple of minutes," Art says as he gets fresh clothes and rummages through his other belongings before finding a medicine bottle. Opening it up he takes a few mouthfuls before heading to the bathroom and washes up and gets changed.

Art comes out a few minutes later looking pretty much as good as new with the exception of looking slightly paler than normal, though colour would gradually return to him.

"So, you coming?" Art says to Corax as he picks up his wallet and pockets it, wincing slightly.