What's new

Rough (KaylynnMarie33)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Kaylynn: HP = 30, PP = 25, EP = 25, Status = Fine

Kaylynn woke up with a splitting headache to find her body completely uncovered. She was alone, unclothed, and in a small dark hut. The sounds of crickets and other night creatures were audible from out of the single narrow doorway, through which she could just barely see the full moon rising over the trees. Her captors, whoever they were, had left her with nothing useful save for a simple knife, and no idea where she might have been taken to. The forest began ten feet from the doorway, and continued on as far as her eyes could see.

KaylynnMarie33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rough (KaylynnMarie33)

I awoke, sprawled across the dirt floor. My head pounding, I scanned the inside of the small hut. It was dark and empty, save for the small knife laying nearby. I lean over and grab the knife before slowly pushing myself up to my knees, and then to my feet...unsteadily. I Rub my eyes, shake my head to clear some of the cobwebs, and then make my way out of the hut. Fortunately my eyes were already used to the darkness, and I could clearly make out the details of the forest surrounding the hut.

With no clue as to which way was which, I decide to head straight forward, creeping my way through the forest.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kaylynn: HP = 30, PP = 25, EP = 25, Status = Fine

Rolls
Perception: Enemy wins.

Even with the full moon, beneath the trees it was nearly pitch black, forcing Kaylynn to move carefully lest she harm herself somehow, a particularly dangerous hazard given that she was completely naked. Armed only with a knife, she made her way through the cold woods for a while, hearing nothing out of the ordinary in a forest at night... Which made for a great deal of noise all things considered.

Suddenly, a bush rustled from right beside Kaylynn, as if something inside of it was moving around, something much larger than anything she'd seen or heard before. It seemed like whatever it was would emerge within the next few seconds, and she was standing right next to the bush, barely more than an arm's length away.

KaylynnMarie33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After creeping my way through a good portion of the woods I finally hear something out of the ordinary. Off to my right I hear something quite large rustling within the dense brush. Being that I can't see anything at all through all of the flora, I consider my best option is backing away and assuming a defensive stance, preparing myself for whatever is about to come out.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kaylynn: HP = 30, PP = 25, EP = 25, Status = Bound

Rolls
Perception: Enemy wins.
Attack: Automatic Hit.
Kaylynn has been Bound.

Stepping away from the moving bushes, Kaylynn assumed a defensive position with her dagger in hand. A few steps back, and there was a sudden loud snap as she seemingly stepped on something delicate. Before she knew it, a length of rope closed around Kaylynn's ankle, and she was hoisted up about six feet into the air. Her fingtertips just barely reached the forest floor, and she saw a humanoid figure slowly emerge from the bushes, a sinister laugh issuing from it. "Human was easy to trick, easy to catch.... Just like mistress said!"

KaylynnMarie33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I took a few steps back, steeling myself to be ready for whatever might come out. So intently focused, I didn't even hear when I tripped the trap, and in and instant I was hanging upside down by an ankle, suspended just high enough that my fingertips could only graze the forest floor. My knife lay several feet away, having slipped from my grasp while I was upended.

I frantically try and turn myself so that I can face the bush, but with nothing to push off of, that is a difficult task.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kaylynn: HP = 30, PP = 25, EP = 25, Status = Bound, Grappled

Rolls
Grapple: Kaylynn fails, and does not escape.
Attack: Hit, Kaylynn has been grappled.

The dark figure strode toward Kaylynn as she squirmed in her bonds, and grabbed her around her hips in order to steady her. "Human girl soft and pretty...." The creature who had captured Kaylynn turned out to be a goblin, and the short, green skinned demon grinned at her nude and helpless form with lewd intent as he began undoing the belt of his trousers.

KaylynnMarie33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After getting upended I tried to steady myself, flailing my arms so I'd be facing whatever this thing was and could defend myself. All my flailing got me nowhere - I could do no better than turn so that my side was facing him. He grabs me buy the hips, whirling me around towards him. Finally facing him, I push him in the chest as hard as I can to create some space. Not really sure what I'll be able to do if I get that space, caught upside down the way I am, but having some time maybe I could figure something out.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kaylynn: HP = 30, PP = 25, EP = 25, Status = Bound, Grappled

Rolls
Grapple: Kaylynn loses, her mouth has been penetrated
Pleasure (goblin) : 2 + 3 + 5 = 10 PP.

Kaylynn's push only caused the goblin grabbing her to laugh, and he held her tightly and prevented her from getting away. Without the ability to stand, no strikes she could launch would have any force, and she didn't seem able to escape this trap without her knife. Holding her with one hand while she tried to push away, the goblin undid his pants and dropped them to the ground, stepping out and pressing his already half erect member against Kaylynn's face. "Human girl please Grok, and Grok let her go. Else Grok take human girl anyway, and then drag her back to mistress!" The goblin promptly grabbed Kaylynn by her hair, causing her to yelp in pain and allowing him to force his member into her mouth, which he promptly began to piston into rapidly, causing her to gag as he hardened slowly. One hand held Kaylynn's head while the other went between her legs, playing with her petals roughly.

KaylynnMarie33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I pushed him as hard as I could, yet it didn't even seem to faze him! And before I could even recover from the aftershock of my completely ineffectual attack, this thing had already shoved himself into my mouth and down my throat. I tried to pull my head back off of it, but with his hand holding my head, and hanging upside down that proved pretty much impossible. Then when I felt his fingers between my legs I almost melted.

How has this thing beaten me so easily! One silly trap and all of a sudden I'm upside down getting played with and used at the same time. It's an outrage! In my anger I try pushing at him more forcefully, trying to dislodge him from my mouth.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kaylynn: HP = 24/30, PP = 17/25, EP = 25, Status = Bound, Grappled, Penetrated

Rolls
Grapple: Kaylynn loses.
Pleasure (goblin) : 1 + 1 + 5 = 7 PP.
Pleasure (Kaylynn) : 2 + 4 + 7 - 5 = 8 PP.
Damage: 4 + 2 = 6 damage

Kaylynn's push proved ineffectual courtesy of her lack of a stable position to use as leverage, and the hand on the back of her head kept her in place as the goblin roughly began thrusting his member into her mouth. The first hints of precum drop onto Kaylynn's tongue, a thick, heady, salty taste that overpowered even the goblin's natural musky scent. Even as the lesser demon fucked her mouth, its fingers slid against Kaylynn's petals rapidly and roughly, and as soon as she was damp it slid two digits into her. There was no skill in the demon's motions, but all the same the rough motions and the occasional brush against her g-spot had her arousal slowly building.

KaylynnMarie33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Omgahh this goblin may not know what he's doing, but that sure isn't meaning a whole lot at the moment. My body begins to respond to his uncoordinated prodding between my legs, and suddenly I feel two fingers thrust inside of me. All of my concentration is lost as I feel some of my juices seep out around his thick fingers.

None of that of course helps me with the fact that his member is halfway down my throat. I try and gather all my strength to reach down and push his hands away, and try pulling him out of my mouth.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kaylynn: HP = 24/30, PP = 5/25, EP = 25, Status = Bound, Grappled, Penetrated, about to cum

Rolls
Pleasure (goblin) : 1 + 4 + 5 = 10 PP.
Pleasure (Kaylynn) : 2 + 3 + 7 = 12 PP.

The goblin, so enraptured in his own pleasure, barely seems to notice Kaylynn's hands this time, but that doesn't do her any good as he begins to get even rougher. His thrusts into her mouth begin to push deeper down her throat, and the taste of his thick precum becomes even stronger as his member begins to throb. "Mmm... If human good and swallow, Grok will cut her down and have more fun! Then maybe Grok let her go after too!" the goblin muttered, but at the same time he started to get even more aggressive in his attack upon her sex. Every time his fingers reached their deepest point, he paused momentarily and wiggled them while also rubbing the knuckle of his thumb against her clitoris, swiftly pushing Kaylynn closer toward her peak, until she stood on the very precipice of release much like her attacker seemed to be.

KaylynnMarie33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I was having trouble before, there are no words for the kind of trouble I'm in now. Stuck hanging upside down by one ankle. Suspended just high enough that my fingertips can only brush the ground, providing no leverage. A goblin's cock buried down my throat. Already spasming, about to unload a bunch of stuff I definitely don't want in there.

One hand holding my head firmly in place. The other hand buried several knuckles deep in my slit. Doing things no fingers should be able to do intentionally, much less accidentally.

Despite all of this being forced on me, my body had already begun to respond. But do to my lapse in concentration last round, what was just a dull roar deep in my abdomen is now a raging fire about ready to explode.

With no hope of containing my arousal, I'm going to go for broke, hoping that I can somehow get him out of my mouth. I begin to pry at the hand holding my head in place, desperate for an escape.

(not resisting arousal)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kaylynn: HP = 24/30, PP = 25, EP = 25, Status = Bound

Rolls
Pleasure (goblin) : 4 + 4 + 5 = 13 PP = orgasm.
Pleasure (Kaylynn) : 4 + 3 + 7 = 14 PP = orgasm.

The goblin groaned wordlessly as Kaylynn continued to struggle to no effect, his thrusts into her mouth becoming quicker and more violent as he neared his climax. Kaylynn was first to reach her peak, however, as the goblin's exploratory fingers found and assaulted her g-spot aggressively for several moments until she finally exploded, reaching a powerful orgasm that nearly caused her to black out. The demon assaulting Kaylynn wasn't far behind her, however, as after a few more bucks of its hips it let out another groan and suddenly erupted, shooting gobs of thick, sticky seed into her mouth and down her throat as it continued to piston into her. With its cock still blocking her mouth, she could only force so much of the substance out, and the majority of it ended up being forced down her throat to make way for more of its salty cum.

When both had come down from their respective peaks, the goblin finally pulled its rod out of her mouth, leaving her hanging by her legs from a tree for a few moments as she weathered her afterglow. The goblin released her as well, and took a few steps back before falling onto his backside, panting heavily. After another few moments, he rose to his feet and drew out a short sword, which he cut a nearby rope with. Kaylynn plummetted from the tree onto her head, landing awkwardly but thankfully not causing herself any real harm from the short drop. The creature then sheathed its sword again, though it hadn't put its still erect member away yet, and approached her with a smug grin on his face.

"Human girl's mouth was good, but Grok isn't finished yet!" Her legs were still bound together by the rope tied around her ankles, but her hands were free. She could attempt to grab for her knife and attack the goblin, or try to slip out of her bindings.

Last edited:

KaylynnMarie33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I pushed and shoved and hit, but dangling upside down like I am I had no leverage meaning my attacks had no power. The demon was easily able to parry my attacks and keep me at bay. Not to mention it was pretty hard to concentrate on anything at all with what he was doing between my legs.

Almost on the spot I erupt in orgasm, shuddering despite the demon's grasp on me as he continued to force himself down my throat. Before I could even recover from my own orgasm I felt him go off in the back of my throat. There was so much of it and it quickly filled my mouth - I was forced to start swallowing as much as I could. But I still didn't get all of it, with a few strands dripping down my cheeks into my hair.

The demon stepped away and disappeared from view. I tried straining my neck to see where he went when suddenly I fell in a heap to the ground. I tested my ankles to find them still bound tightly together - he had cut the rope suspending me but I was still stuck. I glanced up at him as he began approaching me again...

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kaylynn: HP = 24/30, PP = 25, EP = 25, Status = Bound, Grappled

Rolls
Attack: Hit.
Kaylynn has been grappled.

The goblin strolled forward as Kalylynn seemingly laid on the ground doing nothing, the bonds around her ankles lose enough that she might have been able to undo them if she'd taken initiative. That opportunity was lost, however, as the goblin grabbed her and roughly handled her until Kaylynn was on her knees, her face in the dirt and her ass in the air. "Grok keep his word! Human behave, and Grok will let human keep running when he finished! Human has been cooperative so far, Grok not think you want to leave!" The goblin spoke lewdly as he positioned her forcefully, the diminutive demon proving much stronger than she. It slapped its rod against her bottom, the thing still impossible hard and almost comically large considering the goblin's size, but that didn't change the fact that it would be inside of her soon if she didn't do something to stop it.

KaylynnMarie33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still groggy from my fall to the ground, I glanced up at the goblin. Before I had time to react I am thrown back to the ground and roughly positioned on my hands and knees. I felt his huge member laying on top of my butt. He began slowly sliding it down between my cheeks as I caught the end of..."Human has been cooperative so far"...

This snapped me back to reality. "Cooperative?! You just raped me while I was tied up! I'll show you, you brute!" I quickly twist to one side, swinging my elbow as hard as I can from the position I'm in.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kaylynn: HP = 19/30, PP = 6/25, EP = 25, Status = Bound, Grappled, Penetrated, about to cum

Rolls
Grapple: Enemy wins, Kaylynn has been penetrated!
Pleasure (Kaylynn) : 2 + 2 + 9 + 8 + 8 - 10 = 19 PP.
Pleasure (Grok) : 8 + 4 + 7 = 19 PP, leaving him at 10/29.
Damage: 3 + 2 = 5 damage.

The goblin caught Kaylynn's elbow in one hand and then casually yanked her arm behind her back. Reaching forward and grabbing her other arm as his cock continued to rub up against her upraised bottom, Kaylynn's hands were soon forced together as her arms were pulled painfully behind her back, forcing her face into the ground. "Heh, human girl dumb. Grok was going to let her go, now Grok take her back to mistress!"

Kaylynn felt the rope that had been used to hold her up in the air suddenly wrapping around her wrists, the goblin behind her holding her down and tying her arms behind her back. Now barely able to move, Kaylynn was grabbed by the hips, and then the goblin roughly lined himself up before pushing his member right into her slit. Though he wasn't gentle by any means, Kaylynn's earlier orgasm had left her damp enough that the only pain came from the stretching of her inner walls by the goblin's cock, and by the apex of the thrust that caused the tip of Grok's cock to press against her cervix. The goblin had let out a lewd groan as he pushed into her, and he yanked her arms back so that Kaylynn couldn't try to pull away as he started thrusting rapidly into her sex.

Despite the fact that she was being forced, the goblin's powerful thrusts into her left Kaylynn in ecstasy, her highly sensitive body quaking with the impact of his thrusts and with the pleasure they inspired. Having her arms tied behind her back seemed to only excite her further despite her resistance, and she felt herself rapidly approaching an orgasm as Grok pounded into her from behind. The goblin's free hand came down sharply on her bottom, the stinging slap coming just as Kaylynn felt his cock beginning to throb, pulsating heavily and leaking precum into her even as he continued to plunder her deepest depths with relentless enthusiasm.

KaylynnMarie33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I swing my elbow back as hard as I can, expecting to hear the 'crunch' of whatever gets in the way. Instead, I feel nothing but air. And then hands, on my elbow, cruelly twisting my arm behind my back. Before I can react, my other one has joined it.

I audibly gasp at the peril of my situation - with both of my arms pinned behind me I can't support myself anymore, my face pressed against the ground. I can feel his cock resting heavily between my buttcheeks. I have to do something, and quickly or this is going to get ugly.

I briefly consider my options in this position, but no sooner have I done that when I feel something tighten around my wrists. The goblin's hands move from mine and grab me by the waist, yet mine won't budge. I tug as hard as I can and...nothing. And then it hits me - the rope!

That was my last thought before the goblin shoved his cock inside me all at once. There's nothing I can do - my arms are locked helplessly behind me, my ankles are tied together, and I'm pressed facedown into the ground. I try wriggling around in my bonds when I feel all the slack disappear - the goblin has pulled back hard on the rope binding my wrists, further restricting my movement. I literally can't move as he pounds away at my sex from behind.

And yet I can't help but feel those familiar sensations stirring within my belly. How could my body be responding like that in this situation! When I felt the first stinging slap on my ass I swear I felt my juices gush out around his cock as I can feel the onset of a rush towards orgasm. What is the matter with me? How did this happen? And who is this mistress he keeps talking about?