What's new

[RP] Hot Spring Zone

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RP] Hot Spring Zone

"Why couldn't you be this accepting during the mat-!" He starts, but is silenced by the sudden meeting of lips, his eyes closing slowly as he returned the kiss, caressing her tongue with his own, the hands and tentacle enticing him t thrust even faster, pre leaking out from the head of his cock and slurping around with every thrust, his meat pulsing, about to burst inside of her, the dragonkin too enthralled in pleasure to notice the dome that appeared for but a moment.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Because I didn't want to lose then. Now shoot your load and make me cum. Sen says as she draws out of the kiss long enough to speak. She then kisses Kaiser again, trying to suck his tongue into her mouth like it's some sort of cock. Down below she starts to vigorously pull his hips into hers, clenching her lower body to try and tighten up inside.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaiser doesn't even try to speak this time, happily accepting the renewed kiss, letting her have his tongue, swirling it around in her mouth slightly as she suckled on it, gasping into their kiss as she gets tighter, the walls squeezing and milking his shaft, finally coaxing it to it's peak, the head erupting in a torrent of hot, sticky cum, again flooding her folds and leaking past her petals in the water as he cried out in sheer bliss.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Already filled by the last time Kaiser came, Sen's belly stretches slightly as cum erupts around the Dragonkin's cock as it looks for a place to go. Moaning into Kaiser's mouth, Sen bucks her hips into his as she orgasms as well, a pleasurable feeling flowing through her body. During this, er tentacles wriggle free to start spraying their sweet nectar into the water as she clings to the man above her.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe it was because it wasn't being forced out of him like before, but this time, his orgasm seemed to last longer, and be more potent, his cock sending spurt after spurt of his rich, thick seed into her cunt every time either of them humped the other, a pool of white forming in the water all around them, his body glistening in water and the tentacles' nectar as he panted on top of her, a blissful smile on his face.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The new chemical presences do not go unnoticed by the unseen watcher.

Salty... man-juice, yes? Sweet... that's new... but it's tasty...

Subconsciously she starts drifting closer, soaking up Sen's nectar as it disperses in the spring. Blue starts to nudge aside white, as the cloud of semen spreads further out.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Her tentacles lowering to lie in the water, although the keep leaking the sweet nectar slightly. Sen looks up and Kaiser. Wow... you pured so much into me that I'm literally swollen by it. Good thing the protection this place provides is effective, eh? She says, the hand on Kaiser's balls squeezing gently to force out the last few drops.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

What's left in him would be easily coaxed out my her soft, tender hands, his cock going flaccid inside of her, still quivering slightly. "Awww... what's wrong? Don't want half dragon, tentacle wielding babies?" he chuckles weakly, his breath starting to return. His arms were around her, but his tail dipped into the water. The blue part on the edge of the white, that seemed to be creeping toward them.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Still staring up and away from the water, Sen doesn't notice the blue. Nah, just don't want to get pregnant yet. As Kaiser's erection starts to go down, more and more of his juices start pouring out of Sen as her petals begin to have more room for the juices to flow between.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(*starts playing the Jaws theme* Dun dun... dun dun... dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun)

The white of Kaiser's cum, while thinning, is definitely parting around the blue patch, now almost within arms' length.

Mmmm... sweet stuff is very tasty...

She's a little too distracted by the taste to realize just how close she's come to the pair.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaiser nods, grinning. "I see... Probably wouldn't want to parent the child of a slave anyway. Even if you would be able to keep it nice and healthy..." He chuckles, leaning his head down, tongue caressing her breasts, tail idly swaying around in the water.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Just a Small Intermission, If players are close to slipping into a moderately drawn-out smex scene, I'd prefer if they made an "Encounter"-Topic in the Battle area, with a link from their Post in an RP Zone to that thing. Yes yes, Partypooper, but I'd rather have smexscenes clog up their own place than the RP Zones. Feel free to argue against my decision in the OOC topic. )

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

What is it about you people and seeing everything in a poor light. I just don't want to raise a child for several more years, and when I do, I'm not sure if my body is even large enough to bear one whose father is a dragonkin. Sen says, sounding a mixture of hurt and mildly angry as lies under Kaiser.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

One of Sen's drifting tentacles is subjected to ghostly brushes, as the blue patch comes into contact with it.

Mmm... sweet stuff... is this the- uh oh.

Then the patch abruptly freezes, behaving much less like water now, as she realizes she's wandered right up to the coupling pair.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

He nods again, blushing. "I'm... sorry. I didn't mean to upset or offend you. I wasn't thinking before I said that stuff..." He sighs, nuzzling apologetically against her shoulder, his embrace around her tightening slightly. Then he feels the odd feeling around his tail, looking over to where it was in the water, swirling it around a bit.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Oh! Sen says, eyes going wide, What? Something was just caressing one of my tentacles. She never gets around to replying to Kaiser because of the distraction.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I-I, um, should I try and sneak away, or should I poke up and say sorry...?

Too fretful to actually do anything just yet, the blue patch quivers like a bowl of gelatin. Sen would spot it easily if she looked over at her tentacle.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaiser narrows his eyes, hearing Sen's words. "Something touched you? Hmmm... The water feels really odd around my tail too..." Thinking a moment longer, he sighs. "If someone's here, please show yourself. There's no shame in letting us know you're here. The hot springs are public after all." He says, a friendly smile now on his face.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaiser wakes back up not long after Sen and Mel finished each other off. he sits up, smiling at the pair. "You two really do look cute together.... So, who won after I filled Mel up?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sitting in a different spring, this one full of hot water, Sen speaks up, Mel did. I did finished her off afterwords though. She adds as she rocks onto her other hip, not wanting to have her ass resting against the ground. A heavy steam circles around the pool she is in making in to where, although she is naked, she is still properly covered.