What's new

[RP] Plains Zone

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RP] Plains Zone

Tobi lets her get away from him, laying next to her rock and gently licking her face as his paw glides over her side. "Three? Lucky you I guess?" he asks, not quite sure if that was a good or bad thing. Sure, it meant she was popular, but it also probably wore her out.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, a bit tiring, and more than I thought I would get on my first day... Blushing slightly from the attention she was getting outside of the match.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Tobi chuckles a bit, leaning against the rock and nuzzling against her shoulder. "But you like the attention, right? Otherwise you could easily just say no."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I... uh... aheh... um... I hadn't thought of that...? Sen says, her face thoroughly red by now as she tries to bury it in her arms as she lies face down on the rock.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

He lets out a soft laugh. "I suppose it's easy not to think of it... After all, we're here to have sex, not refuse it." Then he thinks a bit, smiling as he watches her blush. "I can leave if you don't want any more attention, but I'm also a lot more comfortable to lay on if that rock if you'd like me to stay."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Um... ah... whichever you want... I think... I'm going to try and sleep for a bit... Sen says, not desperately trying to ignore the feeling of cum leaking from her body. It didn't help that Tobi is the second guy she had met today that wasn't scared off by her extra appendages.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Tobi grins, picking Sen up and carrying her to an area with shallower grass, the feline then laying down and laying her on top, his body soft, and still moist from her nectar. "You said whichever, so I chose this. Enjoy your nap!" He smiles, licking her between the eyes as the sun continued to dry them both.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Stuttering a few incoherent phrases as Tobi picks her up and the lies her on top of him, Sen feels the soft forms of both of his cocks touching her again and does the first thing that comes to mind: she faints.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The next morning, Sen eventually wakes up and notices where she is. Barely avoiding a small scream when she realizes she's been sleeping with someone (Even though she should expect it with where she is), Sen soon moves off, letting the man sleep as she goes off to seek out a real meal.