What's new

RPG Maker games and Win 10

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have anyone who has win 10 already having problems with RPG maker games to full screen when you press alt enter?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker games and Win 10

Runs perfectly fine for me.
All editors and games works just as fine as they did on 8.1 Windows before i upgraded as well.

You could just try installing the Fullscreen Script and use the Borderless Window mode (F6) instead.

Maybe it's the game? Any particular game your trying to run and it starts acting wierd? Lag? FPS drops?

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I tested, no problems with:
-Japanese Games with Locale Emulator (same compatibility as win7).
-Japanese Games with Chiitrans.
-English RPG Maker 2000,2003,XP and VXAce Games.
-Japanese RPG Maker 2000,XP and VXAce Games.

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am pleased that I saw this thread. With what I am working on, it helps me avoid some pitfalls regarding newer systems knowing that the FPS problem existed and that there is a solution.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what kind of problems? I had a screen tearing that I fixed by switching to 16 bit colors

kirai33230

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have anyone who has win 10 already having problems with RPG maker games to full screen when you press alt enter?
lag and fps drop i think its more game corrupted, or bad version. the know issus with rpg maker games on windows 10 are fixed when you use locale emulator for jgames "font related errors". try redownload the game or try to see if the

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a small issue, my monitor is too big for window so it's so small too see. Can I ask how to scale the size of window more?

Abyss_Nova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a small issue, my monitor is too big for window so it's so small too see. Can I ask how to scale the size of window more?
Use the magnifier windows[dot]microsoft[dot]com/en-us/windows/make-screen-items-bigger-magnifier#1TC=windows-7

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I emulate Win7 via virtual Box, also locate and unicode. So you dont need to change it all the time.

Until RPG Maker MV came out...this shit is just horrible, it works but cause of the direkt3D the virtual box has its problems.

The games freezing for some seconds all the time, also you cant use translation programms like ITH or AGTH, at least for now.

Even worse is, the normal Games dont even run on my normal system.
Better said they work but with like 600fps...which cause the games to be unplayable :(

So my only choice is to wait until something is changed or someone find a way to solve this.