What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [はなたか] NTRPG2 従順なフィリア 男達の性欲処理に逆らうことは許されない (RJ136304)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG2

I'm at a loss at what to do when the girl falls into the well. I must be overlooking something, if someone wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction on where to go?

Edit: I figured it out; apparently the secret cave under the bridge connects with the well. Isn't that convenient?

Last edited:

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm at a loss at what to do when the girl falls into the well. I must be overlooking something, if someone wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction on where to go?

Go SW, until you reach the river and then follow the path to the underground cavern.

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what need do after the blue hair guy fuck the girl ? i walking in the city but i not found nothing to do

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what need do after the blue hair guy fuck the girl ? i walking in the city but i not found nothing to do
Inside your house, there is a billboard right outside your room that'll tell you how to progress the events. Imma guess you're currently in phase 1? The first two events have you talk to Ragnus (or whatever he's called) during the day. Choose the first option to send him out to the ruins.

Then on the next day, wait til night and then go to his room at the inn. Repeat for the 2nd time.

Then progress to Saturday Night for event 3 at the Chief's house, skip a week, progress to Saturday Evening for event 4 at the Chief's house. (You cannot get Event 4 before 3, hence skipping a week. Well, you probably could depending on how you used up time in the prologue...)

Anyway, just got to Phase 2. I'm liking this game a lot more than the first. The burn is much more reallllll.

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It was a bit shorter than what i was expecting, but it was really good anyway, better than the first one in my opinion. Or maybe I did something wrong and got a bad end? I didn't really understand the ending (crappy translator :p)

Anyway, heres my save in the room from where you can replay all phases.

Attachments

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was a bit shorter than what i was expecting, but it was really good anyway, better than the first one in my opinion. Or maybe I did something wrong and got a bad end? I didn't really understand the ending (crappy translator :p)

Anyway, heres my save in the room from where you can replay all phases.
The ending is that both girls choose to be a sex slave over being with you, the blonde female knight is the only one with some sense left and mentions how she didn't become a knight to end up like that, as you're walking back home with your heart and soul crushed the female knight takes out all her anguish on you. Apparently she's in love with the blue haired knight and sees your inability to take back the main girl is the root of everything.

This kills you and you appear at the grave. The blue haired kid you meet inside pretty much informs you that you've been going through this cycle over and over. Losing the 2 girls who means the most to you then getting killed. He then creates your ideal world but pretty much says you'll go through the same even for all eternity. Pretty damn sad story.

@Zanafer, basically your sister is the star of phase 3. You need to see all her scenes and later on she'll end up bed-ridden, you need to talk to her in the afternoon and nurse her, in the evening you need to make her food by getting 6 mushrooms and the premium cheese you can buy at item store, at night you need to give her the medicine you also can buy at the item store. Once this ends you'll move on to the ending.

Only thing i dislike was the fact that you don't actually view your little sister scenes. It's always a obvious what happens but you don't see it happen thing.

Last edited:

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol the ending is bad ending? not have another ending?

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What am I supposed to do after the girl falls down the well?

Also, where is the blue haired guy? Does he only appear on the first few days? I don't think I've seen him.

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What am I supposed to do after the girl falls down the well?

Also, where is the blue haired guy? Does he only appear on the first few days? I don't think I've seen him.
If you haven't already, you gotta collect the four colored gems and then place them on their proper spots at that gravestone thing. Only then will Ragnas (blue hair dude) appear in full.

Like I've said earlier, the billboard infront of your bedroom will provide hints for what you need to do.

The ending is that both girls choose to be a sex slave over being with you, the blonde female knight is the only one with some sense left and mentions how she didn't become a knight to end up like that, as you're walking back home with your heart and soul crushed the female knight takes out all her anguish on you. Apparently she's in love with the blue haired knight and sees your inability to take back the main girl is the root of everything.

This kills you and you appear at the grave. The blue haired kid you meet inside pretty much informs you that you've been going through this cycle over and over. Losing the 2 girls who means the most to you then getting killed. He then creates your ideal world but pretty much says you'll go through the same even for all eternity. Pretty damn sad story.
I feel some regret reading this spoiler, but oh well, it won't make my future excitements any less! But yeah, what an ending, can't wait to play through it myself.

Sidmark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think their is a hidden (hard to get) good ending. i am trying to find it but with the bad translations its hard to understand

8. Phew ...... 08 15:14 Aug 2014
 I was allowed to clear by playing as soon as it is purchased in Dejiketto's. Thank you for the wonderful work.
 I think the fact that the character has become triceps seen in comparison to the previous work, variations increased to Positions, practicality has become high. In addition, semen depiction in the room mush that has powered up than previous work personally w It is quite like
 is a personal impression only, but such sub character is were many it was glad but, H of the minute characters per scene felt a little bland.
 And I'm sorry you have a cheeky impressions.
 So looking forward to the next time work, and Okiwotsukete your body, please Good luck in the future.  Finally, the - Whoo! Phew ...... ......

9. da 08 17:10 Aug 2014
What happens after the happy ending?
Production: The Tteyuu Hana-daka is out, bgm only but I have been to a black screen

11. Hana-daka 08 20:00 08 May 2014
8 >>
ending for interference, I tried to put sub character, but yes ... not think of H scene it's a character fresh off the farm.
9 >>
It is a curtain argument there.
When nearing the ending in 10G possession, sentence will be added slightly.

13. passing by 08 21:25 Aug 2014
I'm 100 000 G instead of 10G? w
('∀ `) I was laugh to that end personally.

15. Hana-daka 08 22:14 Aug 2014
13 >>
husband, is 100 000 G.
This is usually the end huh so.

so from what i can understand about this is after getting 100,000G (after normal ending you can find gold bars to sell when you go back in time) there is a way to get a good ending where you are a husband or maybe the story changes a little but i have no idea what is different or how to trigger the change. all i am taking away is that with 100,000G something changes and it maybe a good/happy ending

all of the other comments including the ones i have posted can be found on the DLsite blog under the NTRPG2 launched thread

a lot of people on there talking about a good happy ending of some sort

edit. just found this in the newest post on the games dlsite blog

4. Kama 19:34 09 Aug 2014
The Are you sure you want here is the question of cheats?
END One You Is this?
Credit, but even I did not flow is said so and so to choose a world where desire last
5. Hana-daka 19:44 09 Aug 2014
4 >>
Of the four arranged in the ruins, you go to the ending from the book of the leftmost.
The sentence will be added to its ending at 100,000 G possession.
You can also get 99000G When you sell an item of treasure box in the deepest part of the ruins.

again talking about some ending or something being changed with 100,000G

turns out if you use the 1st book of the 4 at the end of the game you can go back before the colored balls turn on and can kill the balls and change your life. without 100.000G you walk about meet some old new/friends and then get a black screen with BGM. if you have 100,000G or more you will get some pictures and text after the black screen saying you married the girl and moved away from the town with your sister and get. there is also the text sequel. do not know if that means this is the true ending and he is going to make a sequel to this story where you wife and sister are again NTR or if its the fact that this is the 2nd game made. after this ending it again goes black screen with BGM and no to be continued or anything but that Sequel text that pops up makes me think he is going to continue this story

Last edited:

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you activate the peeping tom scene for the blue crystal. I've been to the waterfall countless times but when the girl is bathing a dog blocks the way and no one shows up on the mountain overlooking the bathing area.

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you activate the peeping tom scene for the blue crystal. I've been to the waterfall countless times but when the girl is bathing a dog blocks the way and no one shows up on the mountain overlooking the bathing area.
You know the pathway thing that Gardo has been building in order to peep into the waterfall area? You gotta go there during either morning or lunchtime... (I think it's lunchtime, you'll know it if you see Gardo trying to peep) on Tuesday, and then choose the option to push Gardo into the waterfall area.

Afterwards a quick scene will happen (nothing H or anything) and then a path will appear behind the waterfall. The blue crystal will be in there.

Edit: LOL. Found that ending that Sidmark was talking about.

So the normal ending happens when you choose the left most book with less than 100k gold. The so called "Happy End" according to the author. The "SUPAH HAPPY END" is tacked onto the end of the "Happy End" if you have more than 100k gold. Essentially Marus/Marth/Mars leaves town with Filia and Marie. And they live happily ever after with Mars' "normally delicious" pizzas. Hahahaha.

Last edited:

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pathway? What pathway? Thanks this should help, I'll look for that!

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pathway? What pathway? Thanks this should help, I'll look for that!
See attachment, if Gardo is in that area (nestled in the trees) you'll have to talk to him three times to clear him outta there.

Attachments

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope someone figures out the secret stuff in this game. My two cents~
After seeing the bad end, you can go back to phase 0 and stop it all from happening. Maybe the good end? You end up holding two pizzas at the end. Though there are sprite scenes that I have yet to see judging by the folder, a few of them you end up doing hentai with the main girl.

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope someone figures out the secret stuff in this game. My two cents~
After seeing the bad end, you can go back to phase 0 and stop it all from happening. Maybe the good end? You end up holding two pizzas at the end. Though there are sprite scenes that I have yet to see judging by the folder, a few of them you end up doing hentai with the main girl.
Someone said in another post that you need to have 100,000 gold to get the good ending when you use the phase 0 book.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Someone said in another post that you need to have 100,000 gold to get the good ending when you use the phase 0 book.
Oh, then I guess I got it. Quite a plain good ending lol but I guess it's fine since the point of this game is the NTR.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think their is a hidden (hard to get) good ending. i am trying to find it but with the bad translations its hard to understand
Ohh, nice! I was too tired to continue after the bad ending. That's good to know, but I would still like to find a way to actually view the sister's scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.