What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [はなたか] NTRPG2 従順なフィリア 男達の性欲処理に逆らうことは許されない (RJ136304)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG2

Well the 1st phase should be finished. It's possible there might be random untranslated lines leftover so if someone finds any just tell me. I kind of skipped around translating random patches so I might have missed something.

Also if someone wants to give a shot at photoshopping the day/time images in the graphics folder... it would save me some trouble. I might just do it myself after I finish translating the game like how I did for NTRPG1.

The other phases seem much longer and I'm burning out again so don't wait up for updates... :(

mega.co.nz/#F!7ocy2IqK!vCHdxliPRBUZLTLJYpTXJA
i will do the Photoshop images just send them to me ^^

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay I put the images here for you.

The size is much smaller than in NTRPG1 so maybe you'll have to get creative...

mega.co.nz/#F!ClF2zKaS!SVW7gv1VGSZWB2ooafqQFw

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay I put the images here for you.

The size is much smaller than in NTRPG1 so maybe you'll have to get creative...

mega.co.nz/#F!ClF2zKaS!SVW7gv1VGSZWB2ooafqQFw
what u think about this ^^;

tell me so i can make the rest ^^

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah that's great.

But you should keep it as .png so you don't lose quality and... because the game uses .png

Thanks man.

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah that's great.

But you should keep it as .png so you don't lose quality and... because the game uses .png

Thanks man.
thank you for your hard work ^^

this is a rar with the english pngs

please keep up the good work

thx alot for the translation coz this game is not so much fun if u dont understand everything ^^;

MireneSoCW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for asking about NTRPG 1, the original thread seems a bit too old for me to bump it.

In NTRPG 1, where do you get momo ( flower shop assistant ) additional scene that happen after group sex one ?

The boat rower is on noon work days, the dancer is sunday night, But I can't seem to find momo additional scene.

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for asking about NTRPG 1, the original thread seems a bit too old for me to bump it.

In NTRPG 1, where do you get momo ( flower shop assistant ) additional scene that happen after group sex one ?

The boat rower is on noon work days, the dancer is sunday night, But I can't seem to find momo additional scene.
OMG O_O i dont know about thees scenes i thought only the main scenes r there please can u tell me in more details ^^; i will be thankful ^^

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They're just little mini-scenes and I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts... but Momo's scene is in the back alleys at night during the weekdays. It's the same back alley where Eric would take Tiris and Miguel would block your path.

MireneSoCW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They're just little mini-scenes and I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts... but Momo's scene is in the back alleys at night during the weekdays. It's the same back alley where Eric would take Tiris and Miguel would block your path.
Thanks, that relieves my OCD.

Also there's missing file in NTRPG2, but I forgot to screenshot it and have no close save file.

It happen after the appraisal comes to town, in the general store after viewing the red gem. The error line said something about "missing day 5_3", I can't remember the exact line though.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah yeah, I was in the middle of changing the graphics for the days.

Should be fixed now~

Also phase 2 should be complete now. The last phase is a lot more daunting so... I'm gonna try to take it easy for real this time...

Last edited:

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Should be fixed now~

Also phase 2 should be complete now. The last phase is a lot more daunting so... I'm gonna try to take it easy for real this time...
i am so happy to hear that ^^ thank u for ur hard work all the time ^^

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Should be fixed now~

I'm very much looking forwards to this. M1zuki, you are the man I wish I was. Really. I wish I could do what you can, but I'm stupid (and sooooooooooo lazy).

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

m1zuki thx for the translations ^^

btw did u upload phase 2 yest and what is that still not got translated ^^

thank you

Sidmark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is an error in phase 2 of the English game. on Tuesday morning Nami is missing so your stuck.

to get past it I loaded my save in the normal game got past it and go back to English after the morning part.

Edit. Also missing on Wednesday Morning

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You're right, I'll try to debug it soon.

sinjid

Reputation score

nooooo.. man, i love you, you just make this game even more beautifull.
really ty for the hard work and the time spend. and im sorry to dont have more than a reply to thank you for do this.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for the encouragement~

Bug should be squashed in phase 2. Let me know if anything else goes wrong.

Phase 3 is still going to be a long while.

New mega link. Maybe I might have to start just using the data folders to avoid tos violation or something.

mega.co.nz/#F!rpcHWZ6Y!u5zvnH9fYDPhmFh8Sjn6Cw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.