What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [はなたか] NTRPG2 従順なフィリア 男達の性欲処理に逆らうことは許されない (RJ136304)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG2

Well there are some spoilers but there are some interesting things off the top of my head...

There are rare occasions when people join your party. There's Filia in the prologue in the ruins, Tiris in Phase 3 when you carry her bags, and Filia again in Phase 0 ending. Whenever they're in your party you can see their skills/equip/status.

The most interesting is Tiris, since you can see her 'H experience' that has accumulated since NTRPG1. And there's one person who is listed as her 'partner' that really caught me by surprise...

The author really likes those surprises I guess because the same is true for Kaede in MarieXmas. I may or may not have to translate that in the near future ...

I actually didn't translate Filia's abilities in phase 0 because... #1 I didn't think anyone would notice until I mentioned... and #2, 90% of the names didn't make much sense to me. I'm guessing they're some obscure nicknames for sex positions but it wasn't worth the aggravation. :( I doubt I will ever want to research those but if someone else knows or wants to do it you have my blessings...

There were a bunch of unused maps, scripts, and events that the author left behind that he scrapped or changed his mind with. Most aren't very interesting but I opened up one that was semi-interesting. In the CG room if you walk near the plant in the top right corner it will take you to a grave area that teleports you to Ragnas's mansion which was being built next to the public baths. There's nothing really there but just a little interesting if you guys are curious like I was.

What else... I guess in Phase 2, if you finished the game and went back to replay it, you can exit it by using the toilet. Just like how in the other phases, you can reset the world by going to the ruins.

If you haven't figured it out, in Phase 3, the shady traveler that is snooping around is actually Leon from NTRPG1. For unexplained reasons he kidnaps Eric and (almost) kills him in the dungeon under the general store on Wed/Thurs. (It's not really interesting to watch, he just gets closer and closer to him each phase of the day while holding a knife.) Just as a reminder, to get the rope and pickaxe to access the well, you need to see Filia's event on Mon/noon in the inn.

What else... they're not really H scenes but if you're really curious there are some times the villagers have sex in phase 3 that aren't mentioned in the guide in Mars' room. For example, Filia's house on Tues/night, Garudo/Garudo's dad in their house at Wed/night, the Villager's house on Tues/night, Nami's room (the cellar near the lumber area) on Monday and Tues/Noon, Kaede at the town entrance on Friday/noon... I think that's about everything you could possibly see besides the main ones.

Also as a reminder there's Mars' whole sequence with Filia on Wed is unlisted, starting from the waterfall bridge (morning) -> waterfall (noon) -> flower field (evening?) -> Filia's house(night)

You know what... while I was typing this I found some spots I missed translating. I will update it soon.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually didn't translate Filia's abilities in phase 0 because... #1 I didn't think anyone would notice until I mentioned... and #2, 90% of the names didn't make much sense to me. I'm guessing they're some obscure nicknames for sex positions but it wasn't worth the aggravation. I doubt I will ever want to research those but if someone else knows or wants to do it you have my blessings...
I was curious so I went to see them. Indeed they are sex positions and most of them can be found here :
English isn't my main language, so I don't really know how to translate all these positions, but if someone knows them or have an illustrated English list it should be doable ^^

Last edited:

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Translation... should be 100% complete. Did my best to do it quickly with no bugs or typos. Tried to test run what I could but too tired. Tell me if anything goes wrong.

full game: mega.co.nz/#F!ugkCzC6b!lZOzCXkmThiqxEfI2-5ySA

data files: mega.co.nz/#F!rpcHWZ6Y!u5zvnH9fYDPhmFh8Sjn6Cw
i sayed earlyer that u r fast ^^ i know it u will never let me down love u m1zuki thank u for ur hard work ^^ u made my day

LordZe

Reputation score

Is there a Chance to reupload the Game?
The Link is not working.

MireneSoCW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the translation m1zuki, I hope you'll translate more stuff in the future.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well I made some minor updates but the full game always gets taken down really quickly. That's why I put a separate link for just data files but I'm wondering if there's a better way.

Is there another file host or something that I could use?

Or should I just have a private link and PM and see if it stays alive that way?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I made some minor updates but the full game always gets taken down really quickly. That's why I put a separate link for just data files but I'm wondering if there's a better way.

Is there another file host or something that I could use?

Or should I just have a private link and PM and see if it stays alive that way?
Torrent?

edit: in fact the simplest/safest way would be -> torrent for the base game (already avalaible in ) & using mega to provide the translation.

Last edited:

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great.
However, I kinda lost my save file... anyone mind sharing?

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello

i have question please this game is straightforward like NTRPG1 u will not loos scenes coz the scenes r not in the board i don't want to read the forms and see any spoilers ^^; ??
thank you

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's linear until phase 3, but phase 3 repeats until you clear the game. Once you clear the game you can revisit the other phases as much as you want. So you don't have to worry about missing scenes.

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's linear until phase 3, but phase 3 repeats until you clear the game. Once you clear the game you can revisit the other phases as much as you want. So you don't have to worry about missing scenes.
thank you ^^

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally finished NTRPG1, and the ending
was weird. So the mc waits in his childhood friend house (where you see that a lot of "action" has been going on), waiting to ask her for marriage. And then he dreams of marriage. His childhood friend sees him sleeping and doesn't say anything.
And that's all? Either I didn't understood the meaning, or there is still something to see?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yea thats it , its so stupid and ntrpg1 doesnt feel like ntr to me since the mc could do something about it and doesnt,he just watches but ntrpg2 is the opposite.

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where is the flower field for the Noon event on Tuesday? Been looking around for it without success.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know where is the flower field for the Noon event on Tuesday? Been looking around for it without success.
Go on the road for the waterfall, but dont go up to the waterfall just go on the flowers road to the right and there it is

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just finished NTRPG1, NTRPG2 and the xmas special.

Thanks for the translations, m1zuki! :D

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

omg xmas special got translated ???? i never know about that O_O; where is it ??????? please
Well, I hadn't translated it yet, but now I did. It's a short game that doesn't need much translation, but just for the sake of completion... and now I can finally rest.
Tell me if anything goes wrong as usual.

And the usual few random things about the game.
I mentioned it before but you can see Kaede's skills, etc. when she joins your party. I think it's a bug in the original, but Kaede wears a flamberge on one hand and a twin sword on the other hand. In the item list, there's actually two twin swords for both the left and right hand. I usually fix all his bugs that I see, but I just left it because I didn't know what he was thinking with that one... *shrug*

There's also lots of things you can investigate in the game, and while Kaede is following you she makes random comments. They're not all that interesting, but there's things like the cosplay costumes on the walls of Garudo and his father's room, the sex toys and missing toilet in Filia's house, and you can even investigate the ground in areas where characters had sex in the original NTRPG2. One is the area west of the bridge at the town entrance (where she used to do it), the trees northwest of the waterfall bridge (where Marie and Abel would do it)... and even in the Village chief's garden in the middle of the 4 vertically lined up trees... It's because in the original NTRPG2 on Wednesday mornings, if you go to the Village chief's garden before you cross the bridge, he watches Marie and Abel doing it from up there. Anyway, it's not really worth finding all those, but now you guys know everything single tidbit about all the games. ~_~

Also, after Kaede breaks Garudo out of the ice, you can go back to your home to see Marie's santa H scenes. There are 4 scenes that rotate every time you walk in and out of your house. They're so short that I was tempted to just add more dialogue since the original author didn't put much effort, haha...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.