What's new

RPG RPG Maker [kamichichi] 福音のアパスル/Apostle of the Gospel (RJ221472)

EXBV

Reputation score
Now to wait for a walkthrough...I bet the hidden boss is as much of a broken sob as the one in Harem Fantasy...was the only thing I couldn't beat without using that cheat chest...

EDIT: Now I have a question
I get a phone call that then cuts to a rape scene. Is that just part of the story or did I fail in doing something?

Trying to go for a non-bad end playthrough, but not knowing where the triggers for non-MC related sex scenes makes it hard to really figure out if what happens later on is due to me not doing something earlier or if it's just part of the narrative...

Can anyone list a number of avoidable rape scenes and their triggers?

Last edited:

Kamizuru Kira

Reputation score
Its really hard to get all the cg scenes can someone please upload 100% save file? that would be great

EXBV

Reputation score
Anyone know what revival items look like? It's not as obvious to tell like in Harem Fantasy...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know what revival items look like? It's not as obvious to tell like in Harem Fantasy...
For those who can't read, this is a MV game which can be hooked with the homebrew hack for machine translation.

気付け薬: Revives one fallen party member.
天使のドリンク: Revives one fallen party member AND restores HP to maximum.
サプリメントオブソウル: Revives all fallen party members (obviously one member in the party must still be alive and able to move to use this)
フェニックスの羽: Revives all fallen party members AND restores HP to maximum.

EXBV

Reputation score
For those who can't read, this is a MV game which can be hooked with the homebrew hack for machine translation.

気付け薬: Revives one fallen party member.
天使のドリンク: Revives one fallen party member AND restores HP to maximum.
サプリメントオブソウル: Revives all fallen party members (obviously one member in the party must still be alive and able to move to use this)
フェニックスの羽: Revives all fallen party members AND restores HP to maximum.
Eyyyy. Thank you. How about status ailment fixes? Particularly items that cure being stoned :U.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Eyyyy. Thank you. How about status ailment fixes? Particularly items that cure being stoned :U.
There are the various items which cure a specific status ailment, get a translator and work them out since you can't read.
The really valuable item is 万能薬 which neutralises all status ailments with the exception of fallen 0HP party members.
For stone in particular (never a problem for me in battle or outside of it), it's アンメルツタテタテ.

Don'tdropthattrash

Reputation score
Can anyone explain to me how to play this game without it crashing/closing unexpectedly every minute or two? I can't even get to the first battle without it closing randomly.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
it shouldn't happen that way unless u took a corrupted game file.

Don'tdropthattrash

Reputation score
it shouldn't happen that way unless u took a corrupted game file.
Is that truly the issue? I only ask because I've had similar problems with other h games made with the same engine (like Nymphomania Paradox). They all simply close unexpectedly without any rhyme or reason. I've tried looking this issue up but that's yield no helpful results. If a corrupted game file is truly the issue, then where can I find one that isn't 'corrupted'?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just to check, MV game can take a lot of memory - you're not playing them with an ultra old PC with very few memory available ?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As he said...
I know there 1 corrupted ver spreading in nyaa, which it keep crashing when you open menu.
but if you having problem playing any MV game then its likely PC memory problem

BHjerico

Reputation score
I leave here a data partial, the basic thing for now something is something, if they leave recommendations to translate better I thank you.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I leave here a data partial, the basic thing for now something is something, if they leave recommendations to translate better I thank you.
If only I can edit this game, I'll try to proofreading and edit this ...
(My win 10 seems reject some RPG Maker system or something) ...
but it still better than RAW somehow (translation hook don't work well for this game) ...

also I notice this game have some Persona trait ... and a bit Eva headquarter vibe ...
can you tell me step-by-step how to edit the files ?

Last edited:

apostler246

Reputation score
Hello again I have several questions for v1.1.1

- Whats this hidden boss everyone talking about?

- How do I get Akari's new Hscene as well as the sleepy girl from rival team?

- I got 2 unfinished quests. One is the Devil Sake in old city, what should I give the bartender? And the little girl outside hospital asks me an illumina that requires a lot of Gold fragments, where to farm? Are those 2 quests time sensitive?

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Bit off topic but.

Dlsite has launched a patreon clone it seems. Called Ci-en.
Kamichichi is

They are preparing a new game called Island Saga, by following them (free) it is possible to see some animations already.
And if my google translate is not entirely wrong looks like they'll do CG on 4 Heroines only and a smaller more focused game as Apostle got too big and CG coverage too thin.

BHjerico

Reputation score
Let's see Yariel, I decrypted it with the program that I suppose everyone knows, because if not the RPG maker will not show the images, the data yes but not images, so it is necessary to decrypt it
Copies the Game.rpg project file to the game folder www, and you start from this the RPG maker
The rest is to edit, that is to say that the files are not with the "read only" detail
Because if you do not decrypt anything, it gives you an error
I will begin this to translate it full to the English, I hope to finish it fast, except the scenes H, that seems unnecessary to me.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ok, I'll try latter ... good luck with translation ...
BTW, I tried to tackle "セックス&ヴァーデンリッテ " ...
This game really good to the point I forget it's from RPG MAKER MV ...
the problem is the script is WEIRD AND COMPLEX ... one translation name can cause several bugs ...
and translating quest might cause it won't appear in the gameplay ...
The No.1 Problem, this game update EVERYDAY ... I won't do this game further until the update cool down for a while ...
(yeah, plenty of bugs in there bro)