What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [乳マフィア] 卑美狐 -畜生丸は殺さなければならないー (RJ203157)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 卑美狐 -畜生丸は殺さなければならないー

anyone got save or know how to wear that costume before entrance to the town?
everytime i wear it, it pops a msg and sends me back to menu

You wear the leaf armor given to you, so you look like that one squirrel girl that kicks balls.

anyone got save or know how to wear that costume before entrance to the town?
everytime i wear it, it pops a msg and sends me back to menu

Unless you get the patched version your only option is to go through the message while holding the direction you want to go, and proceed 1 step at a time.

That was the only way I could progress.

Srs though, anyone have the 1.00b update? I get to a point where I talk to a guy in the nudist camp and it stays on the black screen. Any help or advice would be nice.:D

Any chance someone can PM me the game?

1.0b Anime scharing other better .^^

Anyone know what the code?

Sin tA-tulo.jpg

Anyone know what the code?

View attachment 27155

You're not supposed to put a code there. When the protagonist needs to give birth (or have an abortion) for the first time, she meets a merchant who offers to help her give birth and take care of the child. After the birth/abortion she ends up owing the merchant 20,000 (i think) so you're supposed to pay the money there.

You're not supposed to put a code there. When the protagonist needs to give birth (or have an abortion) for the first time, she meets a merchant who offers to help her give birth and take care of the child. After the birth/abortion she ends up owing the merchant 20,000 (i think) so you're supposed to pay the money there.

some I just realize, Hey and when in the final part which is the path you should take? I kill the final boss but thereafter becomes a sequence of elections and apparently always get the bad end, supposedly that I choose the options for now not get the bad end?

some I just realize, Hey and when in the final part which is the path you should take? I kill the final boss but thereafter becomes a sequence of elections and apparently always get the bad end, supposedly that I choose the options for now not get the bad end?
2nd choice on everyone except the last one, but i have no idea what to do after it

2nd choice on everyone except the last one, but i have no idea what to do after it

Pretty much the end of the game there, thought there was a gallery or something after the game, but couldn't find one, just glitched events

Someone know how repair the clothes??

Hi, 4 questions : 1) how can we see the events in the game after we finish it? 2) do we see all events or just the one we made (while u are like the squirrel u unlock some cg, but i messed up and skipped them) 3) is there an eng patch? 4) i got a save file if someone needs

Sorry to necropost, but I was wondering if anyone knew how avoidable the snuff/gore elements were in this game. I really like a lot of what I see from the scenes, but I'm super squeemish.

Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Guys anyone knows where to find the 1.3 version of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back