What's new

RPG Maker MV Cheat?

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Now that some games are coming out with the new RPG Maker system, it seems the engine does what it can to make cheating much harder. It's no longer just bring up ArtMoney or Cheat Engine, do the equasion value x2 +1 and boom, profit like it was with XP to VX.

I found what supposedly is a solution with Cheat Engine at , but it's so convoluted I don't understand either solution.

Has anyone yet found a way to get the unlimited money or health that aids in the tougher games with the new engine?

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker MV Cheat?

actually the method in the thread you provided is easy if you done it once

for me i just copied the code in the thread and made a new LUA in cheat engine 6.5

steps i did

1: download cheat engine 6.5

2: select process then choose the 3rd game.exe process

3: right click value type then choose Define new custom type (LUA)

4: paste the code i got from the thread to make a new value type

5: play the game and for example if you want to change money, first have the value change by buying, selling or whatever to get money ingame (this step is important, if you don't change the value before scanning you wont get any results)

6: select the newly made value type (i named mine RPG maker MV, but the original code named it RPG maker MX)

7: enter the exact value of your money (no need to do x2 + 1 method if you made a new LUA)

8: scanning will take a while compared to other rpg maker (or it might be my computer :D)

9: after getting your first result just do the normal method of change money value again to get the accurate number (sometimes you get little results that makes it easy to pinpoint the right address)

and that is how i cheated :p

i tried this method on this game 俺が魔法乙女ッ! ~性転の塔とあやかしの姫君~
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28724&highlight=RJ174459

and it works

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

was testing it too, that work prety well, the method with the pointerscanner works good too, but the first one is realy prety random :p

8: scanning will take a while compared to other rpg maker (or it might be my computer :D)
that because the LUA script tag the "fast scan" to 0 by default, but you can safely tag him at 4 ^^ the scan will go way faster , Gniarf pinpoint it in his post ^^

OP
B

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

#3 was my problem. I didn't know about rightclicking that. Thank you for explaining it in a user-friendly way

Catgarius3396

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm for me it just keeps scanning on and on with no progress...anyone know why it does that?

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm for me it just keeps scanning on and on with no progress...anyone know why it does that?
You probably didn't set fast scan to 4, but that's just a guess. It does take a while even with that.