What's new

RPG Maker MV Speed Plugin / Clipboard hook

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker MV Speedhack / Advanced clipboard hook

Do we actually need to have rpgmaker MV to unbox those packed games ?
Not only launching them is slower but we can't even use your hack tools not to waste time grinding.

If someone has a solution, i'm all ears. :D

OP
Z

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The unpacker is made by a 3rd party that has reverse engineered the rpgmaker mv packing encryption. Unpacking is required for any hacks to work because it allows access to the game source code.

Please post the names of the games that don't work with it so people can test around.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well i can confirm 淫魔と女ザコ doesn't work when unpacked

OP
Z

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tested 淫魔と女ザコ and it unpacks without any problems, including patching the speedhack.

Make sure you follow the steps when unpacking:
- Unpack the game_boxed.exe
- Rename resulting "%DEFAULT_FOLDER%" to something else, e.g. "unpacked"
- Open this new folder "unpacked"
- Paste RPGMV_Speedhack.exe and Speedhax.js to this folder
- Run RPGMV_Speedhack.exe, press enter
- Run game.exe that resides in this folder
- In other words, do not run game_boxed_unpacked.exe or game_boxed.exe or whatever might appear in the folder, run game.exe that resides in the folder %DEFAULT_FOLDER% that you have to rename

If this doesn't work there's a system specific bug on your computer. There might also be edge cases like the unpacker not working on 32bit systems, but I can't verify or fix these.

Andromort

Reputation score

Giant thanks! Works perfectly on Roundscape Adorevia 1.6. Befor that, I've tried cheat engine's speedhack, but, because of MV, game always freezed, after playing 5-10 minutes with speedhack.

OP
Z

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Posted v5. Fixes 王女アイリスの世直し冒険記 and adds a gold cheat.

OP
Z

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 6.01_beta.

Included alternative unpacking method for extra large games such as Slave's Sword~自由都市編.

The added speed of the beta speedhack also makes life slightly easier in the extremely laggy city of the game.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Small request- could you make alt + f12 or whatever make restart the whole game how F12 did in previous rpg makers? It was quite handy and often faster way to load a game than waiting for a fight/cut-scene to end and then loading.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Small request- could you make alt + f12 or whatever make restart the whole game how F12 did in previous rpg makers? It was quite handy and often faster way to load a game than waiting for a fight/cut-scene to end and then loading.
in MV game that F5 ^^

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh snap, thanks a lot!

OP
Z

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice idea, it's a speedhack so we gotta go fast. No time for menus.

v6.2:
- F12 Opens Load game menu everywhere.
- Alt + Q toggles a very fast autofire for Z. Makes skipping dialogue or grinding battles quick.
- F8 Opens a console that can be used to do practically anything, but requires knowledge of programming and/or javascript.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Version 6.01_beta.

Included alternative unpacking method for extra large games such as Slave's Sword~自由都市編.

The added speed of the beta speedhack also makes life slightly easier in the extremely laggy city of the game.
how did you manage to extract Slave's Sword?

I tried method B but it didnt work, no matter which process I selected, I would never get an extraction prompt

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how did you manage to extract Slave's Sword?

I tried method B but it didnt work, no matter which process I selected, I would never get an extraction prompt
you need to use Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1, SFrame make a guide at how to extract this game

look here =) http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=905338#post905338

Edit for under :

yeah i know Zeemu :p, that they are the same, that why i given him SFrame guide, who explain with lot of screen shoot :D, that alway more easy to understand ^^

Last edited:
OP
Z

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Extractor B is exactly the one you linked, just with a renamed exe to make them easier to refer in the readme guide.

The included readme.txt has a simple guide for using Extractor B. Remember it's necessary to set the compatibility mode of the extractor and the boxed game exe to Windows XP SP3.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you need to use Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1, SFrame make a guide at how to extract this game

look here =) http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=905338#post905338

Edit for under :

yeah i know Zeemu :p, that they are the same, that why i given him SFrame guide, who explain with lot of screen shoot :D, that alway more easy to understand ^^
thanks for the link, that helped me figure out the issue but It wasn't the instructions I had a problem with.

Extractor B is exactly the one you linked, just with a renamed exe to make them easier to refer in the readme guide.

The included readme.txt has a simple guide for using Extractor B. Remember it's necessary to set the compatibility mode of the extractor and the boxed game exe to Windows XP SP3.
the issue I had was acutally that the extractor B didnt have the Unpack.dll with it, so it wouldn't start the extraction process, however when I downloaded the extractor from Libellule's links it worked

Last edited:
OP
Z

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the link, that helped me figure out the issue but It wasn't the instructions I had a problem with.

the issue I had was acutally that the extractor B didnt have the Unpack.dll with it, so it wouldn't start the extraction process, however when I downloaded the extractor from Libellule's links it worked
Thanks for the report and nice detective work. I must've been tired when I included the new extractor and the file got left out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Uploaded 6.21 which contains the missing file.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

F8 doesn't work. All I see is a blank page when I open it.

OP
Z

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

F8 doesn't work. All I see is a blank page when I open it.
That's weird, it has worked for every game I have tested so far. Can you post the name of the game that's having issues? Also make sure the speedhack is installed correctly by testing if other features work as expected.

By default it opens a command line-like window with a console, but it shouldn't be completely blank. Using the console requires some knowledge of javascript, but it's definitely usable by everyone once you get the idea down. I've posted some usage examples at http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=916263&postcount=92

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's weird, it has worked for every game I have tested so far. Can you post the name of the game that's having issues? Also make sure the speedhack is installed correctly by testing if other features work as expected.

By default it opens a command line-like window with a console, but it shouldn't be completely blank. Using the console requires some knowledge of javascript, but it's definitely usable by everyone once you get the idea down. I've posted some usage examples at http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=916263&postcount=92
Nevermind, they have a custom game.exe that uses the default system browser to run the game. (In my case, Firefox.) I simply placed www into a generic copy of RPG Maker MV, and now it works fine.

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, they have a custom game.exe that uses the default system browser to run the game. (In my case, Firefox.) I simply placed www into a generic copy of RPG Maker MV, and now it works fine.
If it was opening in Firefox, you could just press F12 to open the developer tools in the browser that way. It's basically the same as the chrome based developer tools.