What's new

[RPG Maker MV] The Milf Next Door (Pre-Alpha released)

tricky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi there so heres some information about my upcoming (free to play) game: "The Milf Next Door"

Setting+Story:
The story plays in a small town in modern times.

Just before the protagonist's (female) childhood friend and next door neighbor moves away to another town he confesses his love to her but gets rejected. Having his heart broken and being deeply depressed while still living with his parents and sister he finally decides to get up, loose his virginity and conquer the world.
When he finds out theres a hot woman moving in next door right where his childhood friend used to live he sees an oppurtunity to strike. But soon he realizes theres a mystery surrounding his new neighbor...

There will be multiple storylines to explore. First one to complete will be the neighbor storyline. You won't be able to make different choices though.

Artstyle preview:
some WIPs i already released in the artwork forum:
i.imgur.com/gOf118V.png
i.imgur.com/668lc0T.png

Gameplay:
So to complete some quests you will have to fight ur way through some thugs and stuff. The Battle System will be standard RPG Maker Style + some additional tweaks to make the fights more interactive. For defense and skills you'll have to hit buttons in time (similar to guitar hero)

The Demo will be released in 14-28 days

Pre-Alpha release (v0.01)

You can start the rat quest but the game will freeze after u get into the fight (because the battlesystem still needs a few tweaks)

Last edited:

nirolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker MV][FTP] The Milf Next Door

Interesting. I await the demo

OP
T

tricky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

moved to here:
ht-tp://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30104

OP
T

tricky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mh i'll just use this as a minor update/idea thread and the other one as release thread...

so i just decided i won't use those face images anymore. I kinda like the idea of having Bust Images of all major characters (the female ones atleast). For the other npcs i'll just do male/female placeholder graphics. like the one of the main character here:

Bust Image Mother: