What's new

PUZ RPG Maker Loli [QRoss] ゆるふわお嬢様と欲情テディ―ベア / Yuru fluffy lady and lust Teddy-Bear (RJ248520)

Loli

Reputation score
oh silly me QWQ
heres da other missing part (save file , not game XD )

Machine , 1st u need sthing called RPG Maker All Decrypter
then use it to extract all of the game's file
then move the file included in the main post to the data
voila

how to tag someone btw QWQ
i've been in the deadland for so long ( rlife succ ) (even missed the forum rework )

Attachments

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
huge shoutout to the person who wrote the guide for us non-moonspeakers. however, you missed the last room (the one that is bugged)

15-talk to doll, talk to flower, open cabinet near flower and take item, talk to merboy, scene, talk to flower, open cabinet in upper left, interact with empty chair, talk to doll, use all three keys on the chest, game will autosave

So there are 4 endings, apparently, and i have no idea what causes them since i cant read moonspeak
good end- select first option when presented with the choice, exit through door
Bad End 1- have been caught by Teddy 2+ times, select first option when presented with the choice, exit through door, scene
Bad End 2- Max lust meter (doable by drinking red potion in inventory) select first option, go through the door, scene
Bad End 3- Select option 2 or 3 when presented with the chest (no idea what causes this, or whats even hapening, if someone could explain that would help)

also, for the cats lost forest section, iirc the path i took was right, right, left, right, left, left, left. not 100% on that but i hope it helps. for the card soldiers they have hints for what they want in red, usually matched to one of the items you picked up (one hint is part of a word, one is scrambled, etc)
hope this helps

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
OK, stupid question from somebody not so good with computers. Using the decrypter and the tileset, but I cannot get it to make the new file with the proper extension. It only gives me the options of .rxproj, .rvproj and .rvproj2. I believe the extension I need to make it work is .rgss3a.

So, I've probably missed something super obvious, but any help you can provide would be appreciated.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OK, stupid question from somebody not so good with computers. Using the decrypter and the tileset, but I cannot get it to make the new file with the proper extension. It only gives me the options of .rxproj, .rvproj and .rvproj2. I believe the extension I need to make it work is .rgss3a.

So, I've probably missed something super obvious, but any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Open the RPG Maker All Decrypter.exe > File > Open File > Your .Rrgss3a File > Tools > Extract All Files > Finished > Open the extract folder > Copy the file to your game > Don't forget to rename the Game.rgss3a file...

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You don't need to make it generate the project file at all - that's only if you wish to edit it in RPG Maker yourself. All the project files are the same anyway, so you rarely need to use it regardless (you can just make RPG Maker generate a project file).

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Am i bad at finding water or does the damn bear appear way too often? Like is there any indicator for where the water might be or do you just have to search everywhere in hopes you get it. I swear holding shift (or interacting with anything) makes the bear appear quicker but i'm not sure if that's true but it definitely feels like it

Last edited:

SeagullsAreEvil

Reputation score
Am i bad at finding water or does the damn bear appear way too often? Like is there any indicator for where the water might be or do you just have to search everywhere in hopes you get it. I swear holding shift makes the bear appear quicker but i'm not sure if that's true but it definitely feels like it
water is indicated by a glowing circle on any piece of furniture, but its location depends on the rooms you unlocked. sometimes, the water could spawn in the next room you haven't even been in yet, but you can unlock it

I think that if the water spawns in the 3rd room, you'll be softlocked in the chase forever because i don't think you can get that particular spawn

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I've only ever had it spawn in rooms I can get to, but it can spawn in previous ones if you can still get back there. A glowy patch appears wherever it is, but only whilst you are being chased - before he chases you can click on the spots it will appear to try and find it in advance, but you won't have the glowing to help.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah yeah thanks you two, I didn't know there would be a glowing circle when i was being chased. Not to mention i stupidly didn't even realise we could run when the bear appeared, thought it was an event sequence so knowing i could run and look for for glowing circles made it a lot more easier to deal with the bear lol

Last edited:

Loli

Reputation score
gameplay mechanic : wotah appear everytime the bear appear , u just need to find it (and yes , press shift accelerate everything , including the bear appearance time limit)
ending :
option 1 (correct key) : if ur lust meter is normie , no fooked by teddobear , only fooked by everything else then u get good ending aka wake up normally)
option 2 and 3 (not correct key) : trap in dreamland 4ever
fooked by bear 2 > option 1 : get rape by bear > became his "waifu"
option 1 but max lust meter (by drinking the generic pink bottle o liquid) : rape the bear :|