What's new

RPG RPG Maker [カマロス] ANERA 魔人の塔 (RJ227679)

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

TAGS: Impregnation :love: Prostitution:love: etc o_O

Other images:

Gameplay/Controls:
This is a fairly standard RPGmaker VX Ace game, with standard controls and gameplay. It does have the typical "lewd stats" page. See story description for more details.

Story:
Maya's childhood friend Tabia gets kidnapped by slave traders. The main plot is all about Maya's efforts to save her friend. There are two ways to go about doing this. She can either earn enough money to simply buy her on the auction day, or she can progress far enough in the Adventurer's Guild to gain an audience with the mayor of the city to report the slave traders (the city guards can't safely investigate the bad section of town where the slavers do business without help from higher up). There are a limited number of days til the auction takes place, but there should be plenty to do everything you want in one playthrough.

The "earn enough money" path would mainly involve prostitution (or a combination of that and questing at the guild) to earn the money to buy Tabia's freedom, while the Adventurer's Guild path plays more like a traditional J-RPG with Maya meeting and befriending several unique and colorful characters while she advances through the guild by completing quests. Each quest has a boss at the end with a bad end H scene if she is defeated. The quests where she has a female partner usually involve that character in some way. There's also a bad end for failing to reach either goal by the time the auction takes place.

DLsite Tags:
Prostitution, Fantasy, Creampie, Impregnation/Pregnancy, Exposure, Large Breasts
Additional tags: Birth, Interspecies, Rape

DLSite info:
Story ( google trans )

To save a close friend in captivity
Fantasy RPG of the hero is a girl who makes money by exterminating monsters or prostituting.
Basic number of CG: 23 or more
H Number of scenes: 70 or more
Message skip, message window display hidden
Show message history hidden, adjust volume, etc.

Synopsis
Maya headed to the city to find a missing best friend Tavia
It is captured as a product in the slave market, and finds Tabia who waits to be auctioned.
Maya can earn enough money to win a Tavia by auction date.
Or can you name it as a top adventurer, can you detect the slave market through the mayor ... ?
If a thread already exist please tell me... thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I played the demo and I can say its pretty good. So far I've found a GOR scene with the goblins. I'm not sure about any others, I'll test things out. As for other scenes, there is a prostitution scene and some groping scenes. The combat is also pretty typical of an RPG maker game. The outfit system however, is pretty damn good. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for this one.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
decrypted the demo, some of the files have interesting promises, although the game looks to be fairly straightforward for the most part.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
who should have difficulties because he is not enough days ^ ^

look the days what you still have e.g. 12 days.
The
Lowest value are the special values in there simply the value out looking for and change.
But beware always save the save ^^.
can lead to errors in some games.
look the 12 and change it ^^

Pschyo

Lurker
Reputation score
i have a problem with the game... there is a Error message that some audio files are missing... i think the problem is that there is some kind of language package missing to display the right name.
has somebody a idea how to fix it?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i have a problem with the game... there is a Error message that some audio files are missing... i think the problem is that there is some kind of language package missing to display the right name.
has somebody a idea how to fix it?
2 possibilities
1) you don't have the rtp installed
-> install the rtp
2) the music file name got corrupted during the uncompressing of the archive (happen you don't have your local setting in japanese)
-> re unpack the rar / zip file while in japanese local setting / using some emulating software.

Pschyo

Lurker
Reputation score
thx. rtp ist installed so i just need some emulating software for the setting

Bryanis

Reputation score
thx. rtp ist installed so i just need some emulating software for the setting
A litle tips = if the file is a .rar, winrar usually handle the japanese name as long as you got the asian language pack installed. Just make sure you got it installed an a not outdated version of winrar.
If it's in zip format, you'll either need to start your zip program through emulating software, or, there a one software fan made for this, called "sjisunzip". Drag & drop the zip on it and it auto extract ... sadly it's not 100% sucess, and it difficulty with big file (avoid 1Gb+), and can't manage password protected file as well as multiple part archive.

Easy to find on internet with the name.

Pschyo

Lurker
Reputation score
i have tryd to use applocal but it didn't work...

I used the "sjisunzip" and it works for now... the name of the aduio files are correkt

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Winrar know how to unrar japanese name from .rar file (not zip file) if you got the asian language pack installed.

If the above condition are fufilled and yet it fail to bring the good name, then you may consider updating winrar.
But still, check the sound folder for the file name. If there gibberish name, that your problem. If there no giberrish file name, then you may miss the right rtp (or the installation was corrupted).

If you're not on japanese local setting, do make sure there no japanese character in the path to the game.exe.

And applocale isn't the best solution (hell, it's not even supported by microsoft anymore). Try local emulator or NTLEA, or virtual machine.

If it's a zip file, get a recent 7zip version. It should be able to handle it like winrar, if not use sjisunzip (this software require a recent zip (not winrar) software to be installed ).

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Making a partial translation for this. Started translating some for myself and before I knew it, had half the database done. Started a thread in translation section, will update when done, shouldn't take more than a day or two to finish.

Edit: should be done some time tonight.
Also, minor thing about gameplay: from digging around in the game, it appears that lewdness is not required for any scenes, it just changes her reaction and dialogue (at 29+ and 70+ lewdness there is a change).

Last edited:

PineapplePizza

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Kind of disappointing that there's only 6 (5 without reused CGs) freeroam h-scenes, it makes leveling lewdness a chore. The handjob h-scene is acquired by buying the business suit from an npc in a house in the upper right quadrant and then talking to an npc in the city administration building in the upper-left quadrant, the other 5 are pretty straightforward. You can get maxed out on gold pretty quickly if you spend all your money on that charm-enhancing item that the lewd item shop sells since it gives a 2000 gold income increase for only 5000 gold. There's about 9 quests, not including the 2 introductory quest.

Not sure how you're supposed to get the h-scene with Maya getting fucked by her futanari friend. Does anyone know?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not sure how you're supposed to get the h-scene with Maya getting fucked by her futanari friend. Does anyone know?
That's the bad end for letting her friend get sold to the perverted aristocrat. (as in letting time run out without saving her or having enough money)

adamantium99

Reputation score
Hey, is there a trick to defeat the fireball butler old guy?
I'm lvl 39, rest of the party is 32-33 and I keep getting destroyed.