What's new

RPGM games with the hottest CG/scenes?

Reputation score
Out of every RPGM games that you've played, which game(s) do you think have the hottest CG/scenes?

Fallen Warrior Makina
Princess Go Round
Dark Elf Historia
Mature Quest

Those would be my choices out of the top of my head.

Its a matter of taste, really. I'm more of a fan of Poison's work (Valkyrie Destruction, Slave Sword, Slave Sword 2).

Its a matter of taste, really. I'm more of a fan of Poison's work (Valkyrie Destruction, Slave Sword, Slave Sword 2).
The CGs look great. Is there a lot of rape in those titles? That's the only thing I'm not a fan of.

The CGs look great. Is there a lot of rape in those titles? That's the only thing I'm not a fan of.

More so in Valkyrie Destruction. Slave Sword / Slave Sword 2 has a good chunk of rape, but there's also prostitution as the secondary fetish. They're pretty much "game-over rape" games.

If you want more consensual scenes, Evenicle is probably the best hentai RPG I've played. Its not an RPG-maker game, its just a solid title all around. There's probably over a hundred CGI scenes, and less than 10 of them were of rape. Aster (main character) makes a big deal about entering all sex scenes with explicit consent (except for one scene IIRC).

The villains have a number of rape scenes in Evenicle however, but this is a very small minority of the game. And you can skip those scenes if you prefer.

Last edited:
More so in Valkyrie Destruction. Slave Sword / Slave Sword 2 has a good chunk of rape, but there's also prostitution as the secondary fetish. They're pretty much "game-over rape" games.

If you want more consensual scenes, Evenicle is probably the best hentai RPG I've played. Its not an RPG-maker game, its just a solid title all around. There's probably over a hundred CGI scenes, and less than 10 of them were of rape. Aster (main character) makes a big deal about entering all sex scenes with explicit consent (except for one scene IIRC).

The villains have a number of rape scenes in Evenicle however, but this is a very small minority of the game. And you can skip those scenes if you prefer.

Interesting. I'll take a look at it some time.

I'm more into coercion/blackmail/persuasion (in the sense that instead of raping the heroine, she instead decides her own fate if that makes any sense) and slow corruption such as games like Makina.
Any recommendations in that sense?

Interesting. I'll take a look at it some time.

I'm more into coercion/blackmail/persuasion (in the sense that instead of raping the heroine, she instead decides her own fate if that makes any sense) and slow corruption such as games like Makina.
Any recommendations in that sense?

Hmmm... maybe Lightning Warrior Raidy 2? A lot of strip-tease going on, but a lot of the game-over situations isn't really rape as much as sexual teasing or "exploding clothes".

Perhaps it is more accurate to say that Raidy 2 (and the Raidy series in general) just throws everything at you. Pretty much all sexual situations exist somewhere, somehow in that game series. Its primarily Yuri / lesbians teasing / stripping each other. The story is serious enough to move forward but has some truly lulz moments (ie: the legendary sword SExcalibur).

----------

The problem is that a LOT of games have a corruption mechanic of some kind. But a lot of them also have rape elements (Raidy included). Its very difficult for me to think of a game with corruption but without (or with "less") rape involved. From this perspective, Raidy 2 isn't very brutal, and the "rape" scenes are closer to Yuri strip-teasing setups than anything else. (Still nominally rape). Clearly got more of a playful element to the whole game.

Last edited:
Out of every RPGM games that you've played, which game(s) do you think have the hottest CG/scenes?

Fallen Warrior Makina
Princess Go Round
Dark Elf Historia
Mature Quest

Those would be my choices out of the top of my head.
Fallen Warrior Makina is surely one of the best looking CGs out there. The art quality is hella good and one I thing I like is that her body proportions are like always the same from different angles and such (which is good)

Funny thing, Princess Go Round is at my top "hottest CGs" too but I find it too bad that the corruption is wayy too sudden in that game. I would've enjoyed a lot more if things went a bit slower.

Mature Quest, oh boy. I remind trying to actually play that game, just to find myself gettin a 100% save file and then saving the game folder in my HDD for months and months to come. Also, too bad they didnt make a sequel or something.

My personal favorites are a couple of games of 'shinachiku castella' and 'Tengsten" circles. Tina the Scarlet Swordsman and Ane Kasegi. If I had to choose artstyle (aka protagonist looks) wise I'd pick Ane Kasegi over Tina, but CG wise Tina>Ane. Overall, shinachiku castella remains one of my favorites circles of all time. It has all my fav tags and good artstyle as well.

(Yea my english is garbage, sorry about that)

Fallen Warrior Makina is surely one of the best looking CGs out there. The art quality is hella good and one I thing I like is that her body proportions are like always the same from different angles and such (which is good)

Funny thing, Princess Go Round is at my top "hottest CGs" too but I find it too bad that the corruption is wayy too sudden in that game. I would've enjoyed a lot more if things went a bit slower.

Mature Quest, oh boy. I remind trying to actually play that game, just to find myself gettin a 100% save file and then saving the game folder in my HDD for months and months to come. Also, too bad they didnt make a sequel or something.

My personal favorites are a couple of games of 'shinachiku castella' and 'Tengsten" circles. Tina the Scarlet Swordsman and Ane Kasegi. If I had to choose artstyle (aka protagonist looks) wise I'd pick Ane Kasegi over Tina, but CG wise Tina>Ane. Overall, shinachiku castella remains one of my favorites circles of all time. It has all my fav tags and good artstyle as well.

(Yea my english is garbage, sorry about that)

That's funny you mention Tiina. People have told me that it's pretty much a poor-man's version of Fallen Warrior Makina. Though, fans like you can argue that Tiina is a better version of Makina. 😋

That's funny you mention Tiina. People have told me that it's pretty much a poor-man's version of Fallen Warrior Makina. Though, fans like you can argue that Tiina is a better version of Makina. 😋

Nah I mostly disagree on that one. See, in Makina there is bulky dudes, and some "normal" ones whereas Tiina has the ugliest mofos in all existence. And you can't even compare the art. Makina is unique and I'm dying to see what comes up after that game (sequel? new game? nothing?)

From art alone Makina is better. But in overall game experience I'd pick Tiina.

Back