What's new

[RPGM]RPG Maker VX Ace Cheat Menu

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found this while going around the internet, it's similar to the MX Plugin where u press L and can edit variables on another window, however the difference is that u extract it, copy it to the folder, then run the Game_Cheat.exe once, it'll add the scripts and notes in the game, then run it once again and it'll run the game. Once inside the game can press F8 and it'll open a Cheat Menu above to edit some values, enter debug mode(be able to walk through walls while holding ctrl) and so. It also have a shop to buy 1 item that instant wipe ur party/enemy. Up to you.

Download Page:

IMPORTANT NOTE: If u have installed K-Lite Mega Codec Pack full for win 7, it'll conflict with the scripts and while trying to run the games through the cheat.exe it'll keep getting an pop up saying something about window movement, some kinda of conflict from one of the codecs in the list. May also have this with some other players, but stable with VLC at least.
F8 = Open Cheat Menu
You can change speedy, window size, get item to kill urself and all enemies, some gold selling the gold bars and even enter debug mode.
Debug Mode Active(on) on VX = Same as if u were test running the game, f2 shows fps, f5 changes screen size, f9 show variables and switchs active in real time.

Since the download page has gone off/disappeared as the guy said down it, i'll attach the file here. Though i'm not owner of this and won't be updating/seling/whatever.

Attachments

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
While this is kinda nice, it lacks functions like God Mode and Inventory Manipulation.

OP
J

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While this is kinda nice, it lacks functions like God Mode and Inventory Manipulation.
Well, it's just a prototype made by someone while adding scripts into it, however MV have way more because from what people said, it's easier to add/configure such menus.. i have 2 cheat menus installed on my MV games that works simultaneously while since VX Ace kinda needs scripts(a different script per code or whatever), people need to do somewhat more effort to write those.

OP
J

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The discussion in the MV plugin thread reminded me of this. I wonder if there was ever any update?
MV already have a perfect cheat plug within game... 2 to be exactly. One u use a installer to auto add the stuff and add the function to press L then a window pops up where u can edit money, items and variables(doesn't work on all games though). The base data of this one should also be transfered to MV main folder(where the engine was installed) so it can also work through project changes for people wanting to run debug and the other one that is pretty much a general editor including debug so can walk through walls, god mod, instantly heal teams or so that is just copy the bat file to the folder alongside the data(of an already extracted game) and apply. Wait, then press 1 to open the menu within the game on one of the sides(up to ur preference as well).
The difference is, one doesn't work in all games(sometimes fails to read the data) the one that pops a window with L, and the other works with everything as long as the game is proper extracted/decrypted before start running(using Silica&Pina extractor after having used VBUnpacker for example). Then apply it overi t.

Since i'm pretty sure people may end up asking for whatever, here is my complete package of what i tend to use(Wolf, VX, Ace, MV, whatever) related...
Decryptors + Plug-ins(Including Cheat) ----->
The MV(both plugins) are within the same folder named MV Cheat v1.2... the one with install exe to direct to game folder(game.exe) is one, within another folder there, is the bat auto installer+data to apply the other code plug. Both can be installed together in games as long as stuff is actually decrypted. VBUnpacker for games within single exe or full pack & silica&pina to decrypt arts and stuff if not VBEnigma packaged mode.

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
MV already have a perfect cheat plug within game... 2 to be exactly. One u use a installer to auto add the stuff and add the function to press L then a window pops up where u can edit money, items and variables(doesn't work on all games though). The base data of this one should also be transfered to MV main folder(where the engine was installed) so it can also work through project changes for people wanting to run debug and the other one that is pretty much a general editor including debug so can walk through walls, god mod, instantly heal teams or so that is just copy the bat file to the folder alongside the data(of an already extracted game) and apply. Wait, then press 1 to open the menu within the game on one of the sides(up to ur preference as well).
The difference is, one doesn't work in all games(sometimes fails to read the data) the one that pops a window with L, and the other works with everything as long as the game is proper extracted/decrypted before start running(using Silica&Pina extractor after having used VBUnpacker for example). Then apply it overi t.

Since i'm pretty sure people may end up asking for whatever, here is my complete package of what i tend to use(Wolf, VX, Ace, MV, whatever) related...
The MV(both plugins) are within the same folder named MV Cheat v1.2... the one with install exe to direct to game folder(game.exe) is one, within another folder there, is the bat auto installer+data to apply the other code plug. Both can be installed together in games as long as stuff is actually decrypted. VBUnpacker for games within single exe or full pack & silica&pina to decrypt arts and stuff if not VBEnigma packaged mode.
someone was asking for a "Cheat Menu" working with XP/VX/VX-Ace.

craned3132

Reputation score

The download link is broken