What's new

RPGmaker sprites

rika66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone tell me where I can find RMXP sprites animations like the ones in NTRPG2 , ESPECIALLY the H ones. :D Thanks in advance

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RPGmaker sprites

Can someone tell me where I can find RMXP sprites animations like the ones in NTRPG2 , ESPECIALLY the H ones. :D Thanks in advance
i think u cant find Free stuff like sex Sprite. the only set of H-Sprite i know that U can use Free for NON commercial use is "ring of lust" material. if U whant something different U have 2 choice: draw a set of sex Sprite yuorself or buy one (there is a lot of graphic on deviantart than can be payed for this kind of job).

btw, U need an H-sprite set for make a new game? we have lack of (good) game-sprite-based, and game like that is always welcome :)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Humbird0 has made some of his sprites available on his website. Besides the Chrono Trigger sprites, there's some included with his Flash RPG maker.

OP
R

rika66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mmm,I extracted all of NTRPG sprites,but they are all non template. Which means it tends to be more of a "reuse" graphics.People will be in for mostly gameplay and storyline...thanks for all your inputs btw