What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ルさんちまん/Ressentiment] 人妻セレナと魔石のダンジョン (RJ270713) / The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone (RE270713)

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you even raise their SP or whatever? I've got to the fourth level of the dungeon and I've cheated a save to make them all level 99 and none of them can use tier 3 spells still. Can't find anything in the menu or any NPC that seems to be used to boost it...

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Meh, I don't like how you have pretty much zero control over who fucks the girls.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Might be that the dev forgot to put a file in the final game (or the version you got is faulty). You might try downloading the trial and coping everything in it, without overwriting anything. That way if a file is missing or have a corrupted name you get it back.
It cant fix it

I think wrong codeing or something am not programer..

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...as I've said, anything interesting in the debug console ?
Also, in case of such errors, usually you don't need to be a real programmer. As long as the console gives you the place, basic grasp on the (programming) language tends to give you a sufficient hint on what went wrong.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game is pretty good. Just wish there was more control and less girls. I like personally shipping off the MC into depravity. Having control over that feels nice. I love the portrait customization though. Very cool,

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you even raise their SP or whatever? I've got to the fourth level of the dungeon and I've cheated a save to make them all level 99 and none of them can use tier 3 spells still. Can't find anything in the menu or any NPC that seems to be used to boost it...
I didn't cheat and the higher tiers unlocked themselves slowly as I leveled up. Or may be it's sex related. Haven't really been paying attention.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know if the game has multiple endings other than loss to demon king and win demon king while extra slutty.
Yes - like previous games, beating the game whilst pregnant or not pregnant leads to a different ending for each character. If you beat the game with no one pregnant, Selena sets up her own adventurer's guild, Lin starts making a name for herself as an adventurer, Sofia starts an orphanage and church, Ronat becomes the orphans' teacher and restarts her old gang as the Black Kitten Bandits with them, Meru finishes her dissertation so she can sleep for three years, and Julia resolves to track down her children with her new baby. If they're pregnant at the end, they basically become slaves to various men and raped a lot.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hm...I'm running into a weird issue where the entire thing is slowed down (not sure if its some GPU acceleration issue, even though the recent Occult Club II by the same team ran without issues). It's also weird that I have to run it in Windows XP Service Pack II compatibility mode, or else it just sits there with a blank window instead of starting.

Can someone upload this optimization patch (comment #19 on page 1) to a different host? workupload is somehow absurdly slow (something like ~6kb and constantly breaks connectivity.)

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, I just play for 10 minutes, and really, this is one of those story that irrelevance. What I mean here is the wife PoV.

She is ex Hero party member, so I assume she is strong and indeed she is strong. She can defend herself from her father in law. I assume, what will the father in law will do next? But, it before I get into that, I already disappointed for the wife PoV

So she went to the dungeon, some dirty old man party asking her to join the party, she refuse but they keep insist her to join. She join, and in the middle of the battle, she told them, she can't use some spell. And the oldman party got injured and blame her. She be like "Wait whaat?" confused like a noob adventure. Cmon, she is an EX Adventurer. And they go to the church ( because the oldman suggest), and she got scam by the priest. And again, she can't tell she is being scam and she never defense herself. So irrelevance for the wife. If this happen to her daughter PoV, I understand. But this is the wife. LoL

The context I say is, she is use to be an adventurer. So she got an experience, especially once she is in the party with her husband. I think with that kind of experience, at least she know what is good and what is bad. Even her friend say to her "You are moron" after she told her story... LOL

I though the story will be good, even the mainstream or cliche one, there is no problem for me. But this, I need to use "shift" for the wife PoV. Maybe tried to enjoy the Daughter PoV.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Wow, I just play for 10 minutes, and really, this is one of those story that irrelevance. What I mean here is the wife PoV.

She is ex Hero party member, so I assume she is strong and indeed she is strong. She can defend herself from her father in law. I assume, what will the father in law will do next? But, it before I get into that, I already disappointed for the wife PoV

So she went to the dungeon, some dirty old man party asking her to join the party, she refuse but they keep insist her to join. She join, and in the middle of the battle, she told them, she can't use some spell. And the oldman party got injured and blame her. She be like "Wait whaat?" confused like a noob adventure. Cmon, she is an EX Adventurer. And they go to the church ( because the oldman suggest), and she got scam by the priest. And again, she can't tell she is being scam and she never defense herself. So irrelevance for the wife. If this happen to her daughter PoV, I understand. But this is the wife. LoL

The context I say is, she is use to be an adventurer. So she got an experience, especially once she is in the party with her husband. I think with that kind of experience, at least she know what is good and what is bad. Even her friend say to her "You are moron" after she told her story... LOL

I though the story will be good, even the mainstream or cliche one, there is no problem for me. But this, I need to use "shift" for the wife PoV. Maybe tried to enjoy the Daughter PoV.
THe story isnt shakespeare, yeah. But she IIRC she was a villagegirl, hero's childhoodfriend and maybe she never learned stuff like this because her hubby and other partymembers took care of stuff. Also shes coerced to join the party since they save her from the first weakling monsters shes about to lose against, since shes completely rusty as adventurer after living for howeverlong as a houswife/mom

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

She was probably the group mascot. Imagine a group of level 99 MMORPG players, and one of the member's noobish (but friendly and cute) girlfriend tagged along during a dungeon raid. She can barely kill a slime monster, but the rest of the group is way OP for the dungeon boss, so it doesn't matter.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No, no, she did learn stuff - her speciality was the most powerful fire spell it's possible to learn, iirc. She was the party's mage, and definitely contributed as much as anyone else. The game's excuse is just that she became rusty after not practising for so long, so she can't use the spells any more (and you have to relearn all of them).