What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくるくらすけ倉庫] アリサグリモア (RJ383251)

sakato

Reputation score
From the creator of Fran and Sinner's Island (フランと罪人の島) and ナイトテール

DLsite page:
Ci-en dev blog:
ezgif-2-68c441748c.jpg

Description:
The game was released on Aug 10th, 2022. The game is a typical rpg maker game where a player would enter an area full of monsters to defeat the area's boss in order to advance the story. The game does have many routes and endings but there are only about 3 female characters that have H scenes and almost all of them are Arisa's.

Tags (from DLsite):
Female Protagonist, Boobs, Collar/Chain/Restraint, Student, Prostitution, Training, and Lewd.

Story:
The story begins with Yaguruma Rikka (the dark hair girl), a ninja of an organization that deals with evil magicians, Oboro. She infiltrates a high school to take down the principle who uses his students for his magic experiment. Although Rikka quickly subdues and captures him, there are some individuals that will be awaken with magic power if left unattended. So, Rikka stays at the school to continue investigating the school. Later, the real protagonist of this game, Yuugiri Arisa (the big boob girl), and her friends follow Rikka who broke the dorm's curfew multiple times and find a doll. Arisa takes the doll with her and eventually gains magic and become involved with Rikka, Oboro, and many magic-related incidents at her school and town.

Gameplay:
After the prologue, player will get to control Arisa and can walk around school and the city after school. There are the main event and sub-events for Arisa to follow. After starting the main event, the sub-events will be unavailable until the main event is cleared. For each act of the main event, Arisa will enter a domain and engage multiple enemies until she can reach the final boss of the domain. While there are some boss that will activates a BAD ENDING upon losing to it, losing to most of the bosses and normal enemies will simply trigger a gameover and respawn Arisa. After defeating some bosses, Arisa will be given a "literary fragment of desire" to increase her desire level (max. 5). Her desire level is necessary to complete some sub-events. The information for the main event and sub-events can be found in the item menu, under "important things" section.

Battle:
When Arisa engages in a battle, she has the ability to change the "attribute" of her attack. There are five attributes of attack in total, including red, green, yellow, blue, and no attribute attacks. Each enemy (including bosses) has different weaknesses and resistance against a certain attack. To find out the enemies' weaknesses, Arisa must deplete about half of their HP. However, it is not hard to guess from the color and design of the enemies whether they are resistance against some attacks. After defeating normal enemies, Arisa will be able to collect their moves (each enemy only drop one move) and equip them on her up to three. Doing so will increase Arisa's stats and allow her to use the same move. After defeating bosses, Arisa can equip them (max. 1), and they will have different effects on her when she battles. When Arisa's health is low only while she wears her normal uniform, her clothes will be damaged, but there won't affect anything during or after the battle.

H-Events:
The events can only be found by two ways. 1) Follow the main story and sub-events, and lose to the bosses that have BAD ENDING. When fighting against these particular bosses, there will be 敗北ドリンク (Defeat drink) in the item section during battle. Drinking the drink will make Arisa's HP fall to 0 immediately and the bad ending will begin. 2) Follow the sub-events and talk to any NPC with a heart on them. Each NPC with an H-event will also have a number on them ranging from 1-5. Each level shows the required desire level in order to start or continue the event. After completing finishing the endings and the sub-event, Arisa can continue on with the rest of the story and revisit the scenes through the book in her room.

OP
sakato

sakato

Reputation score
My take on the game:
Difficulty: 6/10
The game is relatively easy. There is nothing hard about the game except for the last few areas where the recommended levels are a little bit high and require a little bit of grinding in the area. However, there won't be any difficulty in clearing a specific areas at all, especially when you can skip any battle except for the boss fight entirely.

Play time: 7/10
The game really cares about the story and dialogue of the characters. If you want to skip through, it wouldn't take you any longer than 3-4 hours to finish the game. But if you care about the story, it would take anywhere from 7-10 hours to complete the game.

Story: 8/10
Personally, I really enjoy the story. This is an rpg that starts off simple and develop into a grand finale pretty well at the end. It can be play solely without the H elements, and it would still be fun to play and follow since the characters are adorable while even the antagonists have some depth and can be understood.

H-Scenes: 8.5/10
さーくるくらすけ倉庫's art style is always great in my opinion. If it was just the arts alone, I would have given this a 10/10. The cons are that many of the scenes (especially the sub-event scenes) feel a little similar to one another. I don't know why that is the case, but I think it's probably because I don't see the girls partners' faces most of the times, so many scenes resemble one another. Another downside is the story involving the H-scene. In the story, Arisa is a strong-willed girl who becomes a powerful magician. So, I was a bit disappointed with some scenes where she would lose or get persuaded to do H things easily. This is probably just me (since I'm degenerate), but since Arisa is strong both mentally and physically, I wish that her scenes would be more rapey and she would resist more instead of enjoying the lewd things easily.

Overall: 8/10
To me, the game doesn't need to be challenging at all to be good, so I don't care much about the difficulty aspect. In general, I really enjoy this game and did not find a work of this quality for awhile, so I think that it deserves at least this score. If you like Fran and Sinner's Island or ナイトテール, I think you will enjoy this one. P.S. The main protagonists of the previous games are loli but not this one, and I don't think Rikka is much of a loli either.

Tachinade

Reputation score
is the game available in english?

do you have a complete save file?

XZero

Reputation score
Use the translation request thread for translation requests.
hoping for a partial or full translation i already finished the game but is bugged with some costumes i don't know why