What's new

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: りりすばとる! RJ139078

um well even with that, i dont know how to fight the other grills. um curious how do you guys find them? i found the forest and you know lose to them because im always "sucked down to level 1 lol* :confused:
me I bought all the blue pots I could and gave my levels to the cat so I could buy better stuff

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So.. Heres the link to the latest version i played:

Its kinda hard to find so if you could keep it up coolcool.

Last edited:

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So.. Heres the link to the latest version i played:

Its kinda hard to find so if you could keep it up coolcool.
probably just me, but requires a decryption key when I go to it

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this actually a new version, or just a repost?

I ask because the demo pictures show multiple scenes with the blonde succubus, but in both the game and the replay room I can only get the super-kiss mini-game scene.

I'm wondering if I'm missing something, or her additional scenes didn't become available until a later version.

VGDMalcolm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this actually a new version, or just a repost?

I ask because the demo pictures show multiple scenes with the blonde succubus, but in both the game and the replay room I can only get the super-kiss mini-game scene.

I'm wondering if I'm missing something, or her additional scenes didn't become available until a later version.
There's something involving corruption, or how addicted to succubus you are. I believe if this level is really high instead of the kissing game you get a near unwinnable battle? I've gotten it by messing around in the free play room, one of the options lets you turn it up or something I can't remember.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

There's something involving corruption, or how addicted to succubus you are. I believe if this level is really high instead of the kissing game you get a near unwinnable battle? I've gotten it by messing around in the free play room, one of the options lets you turn it up or something I can't remember.
Yeah, now that you mention it... I found that too. The blue button switch closest to her in the replay room. Though, I seem to have found a scene "beyond" the 0-14 scale where she goes completely wild, strips, straddles, and rides you straight to oblivion. I've only found that scene twice by accident and I'm not sure the condition that triggers it.

Edit: I also note that for some of the girls use "special" attacks that use a dice roll to determine whether or not you get to experience their special attack. In a previous game published by this circle, there were skull "skills" that could not only trigger the special scenes in the replay room, but a second version of the skill that would guarantee a critical failure which would make the special attack a bit more "intense". I think that's duplicated in this game, because I ended up rolling a 100 (1 is best, 100 is worst) and getting a special-special attack. But that was just one time. I've no idea how to trigger it more regularly.

Last edited:

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new version would be nice, but what I'm really wondering about is what changes they made in the new version. Were any of the new changes described?

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

The new version would be nice, but what I'm really wondering about is what changes they made in the new version. Were any of the new changes described?
There isn't any changes, just a bug fix and a bonus short story after you clear the game.

Still waiting on that link for the updated version~

sandowichi

Reputation score

Does anyone have the newest version? The side story looks amazing from the circle's website, and would be much appreciated.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy crap, the latest update has finally been uploaded. Many thanks!

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone happen to have the partial that was posted? The mega link seems to have died.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to necropost an old thread, but I can't for the love of me figure out how to hook this game. I saw the guide a few pages back, but even inputting this command string:
'agth /PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C'
Into the 'Add Parameter' field doesn't do anything. Are you meant to put it somewhere else? I can't find any other fields to input commands into Translation Aggregator's set-up. Can you just not use TA for this and need a different program?