What's new

[Complete - Partial] [サークル☆フェアリーフラワー /Circle Fairy * Flower] エルフの奴隷御子フィーネ~なぜ彼女は自国を売国したのか?~ (RJ353002)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite:
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/saakuru-fe...o-fyiine-naze-ha-wo-shitanoka-rj353002.15486/

Translated the usual, menu/interface, items, skills, weapons, armor, enemy names, and H stats screen. Also includes cliplogger to send text to the clipboard to be translated in whatever software you like. If you aren't familiar with any, I'd recommend , it is still maintained by its creator and is fairly easy to use.
Note on the H stats screen, I did not translate the paragraph-long flavor texts as those are multiple lines each and have a lot of variations, a bit beyond the scope of a partial. But all the headings are translated, so you can get the idea of what's going on at a glance and look at the hooked text to see what the paragraph is describing.
There may be an untranslated skill or two, looked like a lot left over from a template or previous game and I only translated the ones the game actually uses. Think I got them all, but I may have missed some.

This is an MZ game, no hoops to jump through to apply the patch, just drag, drop, and overwrite.

I know the game has updated a couple of times already, but they appear to be minor bugfixes related to the character image. I will most likely wait until the dev is completely done updating to update the partial. In the meantime, you should still be able to apply this partial (unless the encryption key was changed), it will just revert the game to 1.0, basically. Might want to backup your data folder just in case, though.
Attached as usual.

Attachments

Last edited: