What's new

[WIP - Full] [Complete - Partial] Saimin Tanetsuke Jugyou

RedEye789

Reputation score
pakage.jpg

Synopsis

Keiko is a cool and strict teacher with a rocking body that makes all the male students go wild.
You were content just using her as masturbation fuel...until you acquired the power of hypnosis!

You can overwrite her consciousness, and convince her to turn her class into a creampie lesson!
It's perfect, that cool and unfazed expression on her face as she's forced into an impregnation fest!

Now, Sensei is your personal cum dump!

Title: 催眠種付け授業
Romaji: Saimin Tanetsuke Jugyou
English Title: Hypnotised Creampie Class.
Developer:

Major Tags:
Fan Translator:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to you all this is a partial patch for this game the full translation will be released on my / in the near future

instructions for this are pretty simple

1- Back up your files
2-Copy paste the files into the game folder
3-Enjoy the game

the .exe is there because some of the menus were embedded inside of it and shouldn't affect your game in any way (I've tested it) but if you don't want to use it keep in mind that the font menu, as well as some dialogue messages, won't be translated that way.

More games are in the works as well join the discord if you want to find out!

I'll post here again once the full thing is up on

Last edited: