What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ さくらひいろ ] Eternal Green~シャンテのアイテム冒険記~ RJ114347

Naheal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Eternal Green~シャンテのアイテム冒険記~

Is there any way to check your lust level?

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Talk to the pervert old man, choose first choice.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You don't need to fight it. Just fish a few times at the deserted island near the fisherman's hut and return and speak to him.
Damn. I don't have a save near that point. Need to start from quite a while back.

Edit: Finished. Full game save with all CG unlocked attached.

Attachments

Last edited:
A

[A]carajé

hey where do i get the dildos?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the old perverted guy.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit stuck in this game now...I just made something for a prisoner and got some information out of him, but can't figure out where to go from here.

There's a soldier who wants 10 of something back at the NE village but i can't match the symbols with anything I can make.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

he needs 10 scoop. You can get them made by the blacksmith at the weapon shop with 20 minerals. After getting the information of the enemy's hideout from the prisoner, sail around to find a whirlpool.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

The whirlpool is at the south east corner of the ocean. It's tiny, so it's easy to miss. Entering it will transport you to the desert. Walk around on the sand until you encounter a worm enemy. Instead of killing it, defend against it. It will then swallow you and spit you back out at the castle.

The castle is electrified, so you can't enter it yet. You will need an item that renders you immune to electricity. Go back to the town and go to the guild. There should now be a merchant (actually I am not sure when he appeared there) at the front desk. Speak to him and buy an anti-electric ring. (The other items he has are pretty amazing as well). You can now enter the castle.

Btw, the final boss is immune to physical attacks. You may want to increase your magical points before confronting him.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi there all, long time no post xD

Ok... soooo... I've been playing this game and got stuck on the part where the barkeeper gets sick, where so many have been lost, I've read the solutions on this thread and did collect loads of items on the northern forest, on both areas and also on the mine on the northwest side and I'm still not getting any new recipes...
I've been hunting for 18 hours (real life time)...

I need help here.

Edit* Ok, I figured it out on my own... you don't have to collect items to unlock new crafts... you unlock new crafts by progressing on your main quests, when you accomplish your main quests you get new items to craft and therefor you're able to complete your side quests, in order to craft the new bread and tea you have to complete the tasks that are given to you by the father of a purplish dressed girl you met (you have to take a ship to get to the city where she lives)

Last edited:

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me what the guy in the prison wants from me? I made nearly everything i can but nothing happens.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Make a rabbit cake. To get the recipe, talk to the nun you helped in the first mission (rough bun).

asakuza

Reputation score

please tell me. what i have to do when Brenda get sick?

jasejoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am completely stuck

1. Talk to people in prison, nothing happens. What should I do?
Eternal 1.jpg
Eternal 2.jpg

3 . No vortex
Eternal 3.jpg

Eternal 4.jpg

I've missed anything Who can tell me.

i can't find castle.

Last edited:

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am completely stuck

1. Talk to people in prison, nothing happens. What should I do?
I've missed anything Who can tell me.

i can't find castle.
After speaking with the prisoner, who tells you he wants a cake, go to the church and talk to the girl Mia. She will tell you the recipe, so now head back to your room at the bar and check your recipe book. The new recipe should be there (it's the brown edged, white thing with red dots on it).

As for the ingredients, if you don't have enough, search the woods directly north of the main town and the NE forest for everything you need.

Once you've made the cake, return to the prisoner for some dialogue. After that, row SE past the island and you'll see a vortex. Take it and now get on land.

On land, walk around in the sand to get a worm enemy. Don't attack, just skip your turn (3rd or 4th option in the battle menu). It will transport you to the final castle/ laboratory.

I hope this helps and sorry no one responded sooner.

Katsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a small problem here. I've downloaded game and installed it, but after launching the game, this error appers to me...
htt p://puu.sh/7hhmN.png
What should I do?

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have a small problem here. I've downloaded game and installed it, but after launching the game, this error appers to me...
htt p://puu.sh/7hhmN.png
What should I do?
You probably got a virus.
Make sure your PC is plugged in.
Restart your PC.
Scan your PC for threats.
If problem still persists.
You should re-install your OS.
That's the only way unfortunately.
Just kidding, Remove Japanese characters on file paths.

Katsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You probably got a virus.
Make sure your PC is plugged in.
Restart your PC.
Scan your PC for threats.
If problem still persists.
You should re-install your OS.
That's the only way unfortunately.
Just kidding, Remove Japanese characters on file paths.
Ok, now it's working. Thanks so much ^^

jasejoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After speaking with the prisoner, who tells you he wants a cake, go to the church and talk to the girl Mia. She will tell you the recipe, so now head back to your room at the bar and check your recipe book. The new recipe should be there (it's the brown edged, white thing with red dots on it).

As for the ingredients, if you don't have enough, search the woods directly north of the main town and the NE forest for everything you need.

Once you've made the cake, return to the prisoner for some dialogue. After that, row SE past the island and you'll see a vortex. Take it and now get on land.

On land, walk around in the sand to get a worm enemy. Don't attack, just skip your turn (3rd or 4th option in the battle menu). It will transport you to the final castle/ laboratory.

I hope this helps and sorry no one responded sooner.
I thank you very much :)