What's new

RPG Patreon Active [SaltyJustice] House of Pandemonium: Remastered

SaltyJustice

Reputation score
Update: December 6th
Prototype 5-5d, the completion of chapter 5's story, is now public. You can download it directly here ( ) ( ) or check the .

Description

House of Pandemonium: Remastered is an ecchi RPG game. It it split into 6 chapters: Chapter 1 is currently complete, while Chapter 5 is about 80% complete. The game's Adventure Mode is the one under development, but it also comes bundled with Classic Mode and Corrupter mode as extra games to play.

In Chapter 1, you play as Mei, a waitress from Hong Kong. Suddenly transported to a strange place, she'll have to fight to find her way home. Of course, there are many monster girls about, and they're looking for new recruits...

In Chapter 5, you play as Chris, a weakling of a man who finds himself on a strange, futuristic moon base surrounded by robot girls. He's not going to stay himself forever, but why is he here and who does he want to be?

The game is a transformation themed RPG, where you can become many of the monsters that abound in the landscape. Losing to them in battle is one way to transform, but there are usually voluntary ways to reach each of the forms. NPCs react to your changes and new areas may be unlocked by your new forms, as well as changes to your combat statistics and appearance.

As far as the various kinks go, here's an incomplete list:
Lesbianism, Monstergirls, Transformation, Corruption, Eldritch Abominations, Slimes, Bees, Ghosts, Possession, Plant Girls, Mind Control, Robotization, Latex

Links:
- Updates every monday.
- Kick the team a few bucks and unlock perks like debug mode and early access to prototypes.
- If you have a problem or just need attention from the devs, here's a quick way to get it.

Last edited:
OP
SaltyJustice

SaltyJustice

Reputation score
Re: House of Pandemonium: Remastered

Reserved. Just in case...

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, just finished getting about halfway up the score board, and I figured someone should make a post. Game is a lot of fun if you're into the rogue-like scene. Replayability, RNG, etc... It's all there, plus some monster girl goodness if that's your thing.

It's mainly 3D models, but they actually look really good all things considered. Moving from room to room is kind of boring at first, but fecal matter will contact the oscillating device pretty quickly if you're not prepared. You find weapons, armor(though I haven't yet), and transformative items that you can use on yourself to give yourself an edge, or on other girls to force them into certain roles.
Like the cow collar, which turns another human girl into a cow girl(go figure) and becomes a mobile healing station. I won't spoil the others, but I just picked my favorite girl appearance-wise and tried to survive as long as I could.

The transformations themselves have CG's so it's not half-bad.

Overall, if you want some hardcore H-Scenes to fap to, probably not getting it here, but it is pretty fun with some nice pose art and such to look at.

OP
SaltyJustice

SaltyJustice

Reputation score

An update? Yes! Adventure Prototype 2 is now out, and I'm looking for feedback and bug test work. The first post has been updated with the details.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's kind of disappointing that there's no statistical differences between the heroines, considering the little blurbs about them.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm.

You and five other girls are dumped into a mansion, and monster girls spawn in that mansion. More spawn as time goes on, and they have one goal: Turn you into one of them.
Once you become a monster, your goal then becomes to track down the remaining humans and likewise turn them into monsters.
If the monsters win by turning all of the human girls into one of them, how do the girls win? For example, does an escape route exist? Is there an incentive for the player's character to save any (or even all) of the other 5, or is it every girl for herself? How do the other 5 girls interact among themselves? How does each react to the player character's choices regarding them? Can the monsters' spawning ability be repeatedly delayed or stopped altogether?

Reputation score

I'm... interested. I'll wait until the saving and loading stuff is fixed, though.

OP
SaltyJustice

SaltyJustice

Reputation score
Sorry about not updating this thread. I checked back a while ago and the forum software had eated it. Well it's back now, and I've updated it with the latest stuff.

F0XH0UND

Reputation score
Truthfully, the adventure mode is kinda boring and feels like it was tacked on to something already quite awesome. I love the other modes though, feels like an interesting mix between a survival game, a board game, and an RPG, and i kinda wish the rest of the enemies would have been added into it, and maybe have an extra map or two, or a slightly expanded map. Kinda like a 3D/Classic Plus mode or something. But that's just my two cents.

OP
SaltyJustice

SaltyJustice

Reputation score
Bumping with an update: Prototype 5-3d is available to the public! Everything is in the first post there.

OP
SaltyJustice

SaltyJustice

Reputation score
Bumping with an update. Chapter 5 is now story-completed (there will be a few more content and bug patches to come), download details edited into the first post.