What's new

ACT [Samroga] Alnei Ragana

Samroga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download demo and purchase here at samroga2.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Description:
Alnei tries to steal the sun stone to create powerful new spells. The witch will take down anyone who gets in the way of her goals.

Venture through 4 stages with 8 enemies and 19 erotic animations to discover in this action oriented title.

The demo allows you to play the first stage and boss character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Alnei Ragana

I am excited about this. I've never heard of it. Seems interesting to me. Will definitely try it today.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That art killed my boner.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Same, but here's hoping the animations make up for it. Downloading now.

EDIT: Okay so mechanically the game is pretty good. I mean it's a little clunky here and there but it's consistent it works for the most part, so good job on that.
Now for the bad, the drawings are... well they're dreadful. I don't play H game for their gameplay (because if I wanted a platformer I'd play something else), so if your drawings turn people away you might have issues.
At least that's just my opinion. Some people may really like these kind of drawings, keep up the good work nonetheless!

Last edited:

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm afraid I have to agree.

It's great that you're getting your stuff made and putting it out there, and a game programmer can't be expected to be both a solid programmer and an amazing artist at the same time, but for an H-game, you can't be wrestling against the uncanny valley like that and expect to make a lot of sales. You may want to consider investing money in commissioning an artist to draw your CG's for you so you have a good chance of making back your money and eventually scoring a nice profit from it.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

First boss gave me a bit of problem for a while, it is mostly the falling bullets. While this is normally easy to dodge, your character's hitbox is so tall that it is difficult to weave between bullets without hitting them (mind you, I did no grinding getting to her). But I did try to demo because I saw what appears to be danmaku anyhow...

OP
Samroga

Samroga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First boss gave me a bit of problem for a while, it is mostly the falling bullets. While this is normally easy to dodge, your character's hitbox is so tall that it is difficult to weave between bullets without hitting them (mind you, I did no grinding getting to her). But I did try to demo because I saw what appears to be danmaku anyhow...
Thanks for trying the demo. I went through like you did and not grind to see how the pace comes along as the player progress.

@omp1234
That would be great but I no money to put in for commissions for more solid art. If that makes any sense for why it looks the way it is.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i would not listen to ppl that don't play games just because the game's art sucks
if they could see how hard is to make a game and how much money you "lose" to develop something...
anyway since the game is new,i see room for improvement,the gameplay is not bad,some attacks looks like a bullet hell shooting game,but if i remember that attack don't have a cooldown time or anything that prevent abuse of the high spread high damage attack.

my opinion is,if you can't make a more solid art,focus instead in the gameplay,not everyone play H-games only because of the art,nowadays you see tons of games with great art but generic and plain gameplay(RPG maker perhaps?).the game is still new so you have a long way to go(if you want) to complete it. my rate would be 7/10

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

A bit of a comparison is that the famous bullet hell series, Touhou has Zun as the sole creator of the entire franchise (with some aid of other developers in some game). His games has excellent game play, fantastic music and the characters are truly alive. His artwork isn't very stellar (though it is improving).

OP
Samroga

Samroga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A bit of a comparison is that the famous bullet hell series, Touhou has Zun as the sole creator of the entire franchise (with some aid of other developers in some game). His games has excellent game play, fantastic music and the characters are truly alive. His artwork isn't very stellar (though it is improving).
I'm a fan of the touhou franchise and I see Zun as form of inspiration towards the games he makes among others.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Whole hell of a lot better than I can do. Keep working to improve in whatever you do and make things to please yourself above anybody else.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I kinda liked the game. Hope for the best for you.

I got behind the boss and kept hitting him. The drop down attack doesn't quite reach her so I spammed/cheated

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How to download full game? when I click full game it takes me to an album download ??

OP
Samroga

Samroga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to download full game? when I click full game it takes me to an album download ??
Download the demo on the Alnei Ragana page and drop the alneikey.txt file into the same folder as AlneiRagana.exe to unlock the full game.

EDIT: The alneikey.txt is bundled with the album.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Download the demo on the Alnei Ragana page and drop the alneikey.txt file into the same folder as AlneiRagana.exe to unlock the full game.

EDIT: The alneikey.txt is bundled with the album.
ah I see thanks. I played the demo I like it just the animation needs a few tweaks for some mobs that rape you and since I like futa/yuri/rape im buying it. :D

+1

Last edited: