What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [戦争屋さん / war shop] NTR騎士 / NTR Knight (RJ01095162)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
1700429480497.png
Link to DLsite:

Description of the game
This game comes from , the creator of , and . Just like most of their games, as should be obvious from the game's title, it has a focus on NTR. The avoidable kind for those worried about that. Well, mostly avoidable, but we'll get to that later. You play as Corius (machine translation), a typical weakling who's been bullied all his life, while doing an admirable albeit thus far unsuccessful attempt at getting stronger. You are currently in an academy for would-be soldiers when the principal decides that the combat training results are lacking and thus bring in your childhood friend and love interest Atel to whip you and your soon-to-be competition for her privates into shape. Issue is that Atel has been cursed with a lewdcrest, and while she's in love with Corius, she's an easy mark for the others. The gameplay is in a lot of ways very similar to , or Scars of Summer for the Kagura Games version. You have x amount of days to do your thing, where you need to practice the way of the sword and the way of the pen, using up valuable time and energy to improve your stats, while also trying to get closer to Atel and simultaneously cockblock all other horny assholes at the school. All scenes in the game are Live 2D, just like their last game.

Gameplay
The goal in a game like this obviously depends on you as a player, if you want Atel to be used and abused by everyone (including yourself) or if you want a wholesome ending where only you get some action. If you want to succeed without life running away from you, you first have to succeed in your studies. There are exams at certain dates in the game, which will require one of two skills to reach a certain level for you to pass them. The first exam requires 50 knowledge for example, while the second requires 50 sword skill. Third test needs 100 knowledge, et.c. et.c. If you pass, you gain approval from Atel, but your biggest reward is that you don't lose time. If you fail, additional hours will be lost for the remedial test, where your competition gets free reign with Atel. Each study or training sessions moves the game's time forward one slot, uses up a set amount of energy and rewards you with five points to the corresponding skill, plus one skill point (SP). SP can then be used to better yourself, giving you more daily energy, better income, higher chance to not break lockpicks and also to unlock new sexual activities with Atel after you've had your first date with her. You can also unlock the ability to see where she is and when a scene is happening through the two skills second farthest to the right. GET THESE.

Just like in Summer Shattering, Atel moves around between each time slot of the day, but what she does is mostly random, compared to Summer Shattering's set dates where each character can interact with her. When you enter an area, you can run into a short cutscene with one of your competitors, which you can watch or skip. These activate that character's path, making them pursue Atel in various ways (the teacher uses hypnosis, the bully blackmails her et.c.). Their path will activate no matter if you skip or watch. When you find characters interacting with her, you can choose to either peep at them, cockblock them or to just walk away. Most of the time peeping or interrupting them requires a lockpick. Peeping or walking away furthers the character's path with Atel, while interrupting them allows you to try and keep her to yourself. Run out of lockpicks and you can't watch the scene and you can't stop their path from proceeding. Once someone gets to "spend time" with her, the chance for them interacting with her again increases. Talking to Atel once a day gives you affection with her and you can also buy her love through gifts, whih you can do infinitely as long as you have gifts to give. There are also heart events (typically scenes with others) where she's on her own rather than with any of the other douchebags. These events are meant for Corius, the player, to spend time with her. Once you've unlocked ero skills, you can have fun with her whenever she's not busy with anyone else.

Lockpicks, gifts and unlocking statistics in the ero stat menu can be bought from the cafeteria/kiosk in the bottom right of the map. You get money from selling junk you find walking around (the sparkly spots), or by going out on missions, the latter using up time. When the clock strikes 3AM, or you run out of energy, the day ends and new day dawns.

Oh, and there's also a nympho nurse that has sex with literally everyone and if you help her out with her work you can make Atel the cuckold by cheating on her instead. Oh, how the turn tables.

Controls
Standard RPG Maker fare.

Fetishes
NTR
Netori (arguably)
Hypnosis
Big breasts
Shota (principal's son counts for this I'd wager)

I feel like I've missed something important, but most everything is very self explanatory. It's not a very complicated game, just way more random than other games like it. It's really dang good though, especially as a scene hunting game. If anyone has anything to add, feel free to say so and I'll gladly edit it in.

Last edited:

johnhamm

Reputation score
I think this is a good game, but do you have any idea how to see other scenes with the nurse? I can see there are more but can only get the titjob one

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've only seen a titjob scene for her with the MC, but she has additional scenes that randomly pop up in the sickrooms with random NPCs. Still just titjobs and cowgirl sex. Haven't seen anything else with her, but I also didn't focus much on her since action with her often popped up at the same time as action with Atel did. Finished the classmate ending yesterday and I've done the MC ending as well.

trimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Official warning.
Any free download yet?