What's new

Sapphire Ascent - IC

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Patricia the Half-orc Wonder Location: Camp Tag: Zann

Patrica purred deeply as she pressed against Zann. Her strong, lithe body was heated and sweaty from arousal, the strong smell of eager woman filling the air around them. "I have met the Lady and accepted her Gift." Patricia's hand teased and stroked the length of Zann's hardening cock. "I've laid with the men and women of the tribe since I first bled and became a woman myself. Yet never before the Lady have my desires and the pleasure I gain been so strong."

Swinging herself over Zann, Patricia maintained her grip on his cock. She nestled the hard, pulsing head against her wet folds and then lowered herself slowly, slowly onto his length. "Ahhh... ahhhh... fuck... fuck... so nice, so hard..." Her half-orc heritage left her body temperature slightly warmer than human and as Zann's cock sank into her depths she clenched her wet, heated passage around him in strong, rippling contractions. "So nice... so nice... I need the virile hardness of a man to satisfy the emptiness in my belly. The Lady is beautiful and I will lay with her but for now I need a man and a man's seed in my pussy." Patricia moved in synch with him, her hips pressing down and grinding back and forth as he hilted her and then twisting back up in a circular motion as they rode his length up. "Cum inside me, cum hard and deep! Satisfy me as only a man can satisfy a woman!"

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

Zann grunted, his nostrils flared, his eyes widened then closed shut as his entire body trembled and arched, like an animal you rode on, the shaft now lodged firmly in your insides, every pulse and throb causing a pang of maddening anticipation, a tingling feeling that became sharper and sharper with each passing breath.

Then, suddenly, finally, something warm exploded inside you, filling you, feeling of warmth rushing up your nethers as all the tension inside you released, and the warmth turned to burning heat flaring your every nerve, as you both screamed in climax. The fire of passion was white-hot in your mind, you were only dimly aware that Zann had taken up thrusting again as more wetness seeped down between your legs, covering your partner's crotch in white fluids.

Your mind returned, and you found yourself grinding against Zann once more, his wet and still erect shaft still filling our folds. His muscular chest was covered in sweat, but his gaze had refocused, and it was clear he was able -and eager- to go again. In your own mind, two sensations collided - you were satisfied and relaxed, it had felt amazing, somehow everything had felt sharper than ever before, except of course when you came in the Lady arms. But there was also a hunger, a desire, inside you, something that wanted more.

Zann grinned like a boy who was about to get his first sword. "Oh wow, that was incredible! You feel so good! Almost as good as, you know, Her. No offense." He blushed deep red.
"We should do this again sometime. But maybe..." He breathed out. "Maybe not now. We should break camp and get on our way."

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

kia-amazona-nexus-recovered.jpg

The Lady smiled reassuringly.
"Of course she won't be mean to you. She'll make you feel really good and safe. You should trust her. Let her entrance you. That way, you can stop worrying. Let her do all the hard thinking. You can relax, and enjoy her affections."
Her hand went back higher, rubbing your belly, a feeling of warm contentment spreading through your body.
"Should I call Leah back? Are you ready to take her as your mistress and teacher?"

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

27d12f875cc9df34cc007d2db4b02c8b.jpg

Mistress Kari looked confused, then an elated grin spread on her face. "It worked! I made you my little sexy loveslave! Like I am a loveslave of the Lady! This power feels incredible! I want more! I need more! I need you between my legs!" She crawled forward, over your prone and numb form, coming to rest sitting on your face, her wet and eager snatch, crowned by a red nub pressing into you. Her aroma was intoxicating, and you felt tingly just thinking about servicing her.
"Lick me, pet! Make your Mistress cum!" She barked, her voice trembling with need.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ruxi the not bruised so even cuter Gobbo, Location: Glowstone lewd Dream

"A'ight fineee.."
She decided, wiggling a little under the tummy-scratchings, little green toesies curling under the sensation. "I means sounds kinda fun, I guess. Hrmnr.. will there be more belly-scratchenings?"
It did.. plus it didn't seem like she'd be given a choice, either way. But at least the weird soft thing beneath her was comfortable.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Patricia gloried in the hard intensity of the fucking and the masculine shaft lodged so deeply inside her welcoming body. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the pleasure rose ever higher. Arching her back as Zann stiffened inside of her Patricia screamed in ecstasy as he flooded her tight, slick channel with a burst of hot, wonderful seed. Her body clamped down on his hardness with a powerful, rhythmic pattern. Her entire world narrowed to the white hot spear of cock and the molten flow of cum as she rode Zann to an incredible orgasm.

Slowly grinding Patricia grinned down at Zann. She clenched her lower muscles and massaged his shaft even as she rolled her hips, her hard little clit rubbing against the harsh carpet of his pubis. "Mmmm... yes... wonderful..." Patricia pressed her hands down on Zann's chest and stroked him. "Nothing matches the Lady true, but your shaft is just what I desired." As he breathed out and blushed Patricia leaned down and kissed him... hard. "No... I think that while you are still hard and ready we need to explore the gift of the Lady once more." She reached back and gripped his wrists, leaning down further so that her breasts rubbed his chest. "You're not going anywhere my stallion." She began to arch her hips up and back, riding herself along his cock with a sharp grind as she hilted him to bring her clit along the base of his cock. Patricia held his arms out to the side using her superior leverage to hold him in place. She kissed and nibbled at his neck. "Relax and enjoy it stud. The Lady gives us the joy of passion."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
27104 Maria; Location: Rando Field; Tag: Kari
Maria felt a strange tightness in her chest. A full throbbing as she looked up at Kari, sweet wonderful Kari, her mistress and object of all her affections. "Yes missterss!" She purred, nuzzling Kari's hand. Such a good strong mistress, she deserved to have a faithful loving slave like Maria! The thick heady scent of Kari was too much for the dim little fox-pet to handle, she was going into wild heat just knowing how much her mistress wanted her, needed her. Wrapping her hands around Mistress's thighs Maria pulled the girl up to her mouth, making her little more than a pleasure seat for Kari. Her rough fox tongue going to work right away, licking the tender aching slit. Moistening it, making it ready for the pet's true thrust. Digging deep into her mistress's sex, exploring every inch of it with her tongue trying to commit the taste, texture, and smells to the most sacred place in her heart. Finally, after Mistress was good and butter up, Maria began to kiss, suckling, and tonguing her Mistress's sacred clit! Making sure Kari's sweet moans properly reflected the devotion Maria felt for her lovely mistress right now... Why her own puffy lips where on the verge of climax, wanting to show how excited she was to be cute little sex-pet for Mistress Kari!

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

27d12f875cc9df34cc007d2db4b02c8b.jpg

Kari moaned and shuddered, grinding her wet sex into your face. The scent and could only be described as divine. It felt so right. Obeying was like scratching an insistent itch, but every relief, as satisfying as it was, was immediately overshadowed by more need to service and obey and fuck. "Yes! Hold me! More! Make me cum, my pet!" She barked between delighted moans. Her puffy snatch quivered under your tongue, the soft flesh of her lithe body formed goosebumps under your touches as you arched your arms to grab her thighs, holding her upright as she gyrated her hips, smearing her juices all over your face.
Throughout all this, something rose within you. The throbbing pleasure radiated from between your legs, driven by the knowledge you were serving your mistress, your seductress, the one who conquered you. Nothing else mattered, only obedience and sex. You felt an orgasmic climax rising, aware that it was your reward for making Mistress cum, you staved it off, darting your tongue over and into Mistress Kari's pussy, feeling it quiver and throb just like yours. "So close! Keep going, slave! Yes! I'm cumming!" With a final twitch, Kari's nethers gushed their sweet nectar over your face while her moans turned to cries of delight. Knowing you served her well, your reward washed over you, the orgasmic tide of pleasure burying all conscious underneath a buzzing haze.

You were lying in the grass, Mistress Kari still slowly pushing her wet sex against your face while her breathing steadied. As the blue haze slowly subsided, leaving a pleasant tingling behind, you saw Mistress grinning down at you. "Good girl. Such a nice pet. Such a great tongue. So eager." Her praise caused ripples of pleasure in your yearning soul. Mistress reached downwards, patting your head, stroking through your hair and over your fluffy ears. Her face lit up as she felt the fine fur on your twitching ears. "Ohh, you feel so... nice. Not just your face..." Mistress Kari rose, depriving your mouth and nose of her snatch, and you breathed fresh air for the first time in minutes. "Get up, pet. I need to feel you up more."
You hastened to obey and stand up, for following her commands felt like a phantom finger pinching your clit, sending a wave of relaxing pleasure to wash over you. You saw Nellie and Eopeia standing nearby, but didn't think about them. You only thought of Mistress Kari, and how to please her. Nothing else mattered. Just Kari...
Your Mistress giggled like a little girl as her hands roamed all over your body, paying special attention to your ears and tail. Her divine touches made you dripping wet already. Mistress Kari edged closer, breathing your aroused scent, smelling your hair and tail while scratching your ears. "Mmmmh, you're so soft, and smell so good, I could keep touching you for days!" She turned to the others. "Can I keep her as my pet?" She asked.

53fdd12ccc0034e0b3110faac477da27.jpeg hanging_out_in_a_tree__spidergirl__by_tatifox_d9nap1x-fullview.jpg

The other two laughed, though you barely registered it, still mewling and panting under your Mistress' touches. You snuggled against her like a good little pet-fox, eager for more attention and playtime, and of course commands to obey!
"I wouldn't, if I was you. She's quite feisty and strong."
"You were lucky she wasn't prepared for your attempt. Still it was nice to see you play."
"Both of you will make excellent additions to our ranks. Step aside, Kari. I will dispel your charm."
Mistress left your side, leaving you longing and unfulfilled for a moment.
Then, something changed. Suddenly, everything that had been suppressed, your desires and dreams of dominance among them, returned, leaving you gasping, suddenly aware that you were naked and wet and cold in the cold morning air.
"All done. Welcome back, Maria."
Kari stepped forward again, putting a hand on your head, stroking your ears again.
"Hmmm, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Wanna do it again some time?"

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

Zann grunted and his shaft stiffened, as hard and filling as before as it resumed thrusting deep inside you. His muscular chest was free of hairs, but rivulets of sweat streamed down, lubricating your engorged nipples as they rub over his textured, almost rough, skin. "You're... talking... like one of the zealots... I guess... we have some more time... Let's see how long you can hold out!" With that, Zann suddenly took the initiative, thrusting his broad pelvis upwards with another grunt, his hot and coated member effortlessly pumping in and out of your loins, each thrust producing more heat, which rose through your body into your head, making your world hazy. The sharp smell of his and your cum mixed entered your nose, enticing you further, as you both pant hard and fast, focused only on the rhythmic meeting of your sexes, hot and wet skin rubbing, heat and pleasure spreading and building. Every thrust it felt like Zann's cock was pushing deeper inside you, filling you up more and more, like your lover himself was entering you, consuming you...

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

kia-amazona-nexus-recovered.jpg

The Lady smirked. "I'm sure there will be more scratching and pleasure."
She leaned forward and kissed your forehead, her white hair falling around your head like a curtain, while her hands kept scratching and stroking.
When she pulled back and you could see your surroundings again, Leah was sitting on the bed again, right in front of you, still in the pleasure outfit from before.

sweet_rose_by_prywinko_daqxt5e-fullview.jpg

"Have you made up your mind? Will you let me fuck your mind and your body?" She asked with a wink.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Woah." She startled a bit, at Leah now being back again. How did she do that!
But then she shrugged in response to the question. Wasn't like this felt unpleasant, so she didn't mind it, and she supposed this thing with Leah was happening either way, wether she wanted it or not.
"Yeah sure."
She responded, giving a slight shrug. Before exhaling. Well, being mopey about this whole weird abduction wouldn't help things, plus however weird these folks were they did give her neat zappy powers so she should at least pretend to go along, eh?
She leaned in, snuggling a bit to Leah's side. She was pretty uninvested in any of what she'd been told at this point, but figured nothing would change unless she let these two go through their spiel. hopefully they's just skip to the fun times and then let her do her thing now..

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
9ec02a0e4a63fc58464cac122d4acc1e.jpg Maria; Location: Rando Field; Tag: Kari
Maria desperately licked at Mistress's Kari's snatch. The sweet voice of mistress like a bell in her ears. Telling her how good she was doing, reminding her that she was nothing but a slave, a pet-tool for mistress's pleasure. How amazingly satisfying that was! How her own snatch was starting to burn up, to twitch and pulse without even being touched... gods she was a sub-slut and she loved it. The thick full smell of mistress's needy sex right on her nose, the degrading way she was on her knees before the goddess Kari. Everything was just so perfect for a slut like her~
She fished around with her tongue, taking the time to clean mistress's cunt from all the sweet juices... Maria's own spreading sweetly between her legs. A lewd display to all on just how gone she was right now. It wasn't until the mistress called her up. Mistress running hands over her, smelling her hair and fingers. Vaugly Maria wondered if Kari came from a background that saw beast-kin as lesser if she saw Maria as a perfect pet for her canine features... didn't that make her a pet though, Mistress wanted her and that's what mattered!

Soon enough everything shattered. Maria was stood before her sisters. Naked, the memory of being dominated tingling in her head. Her cheeks flush with crimson shame at her defeat. But as Kari stroked her head lovingly she looked toward the blond, seeing the same passionate flame for Mistress that burned within her... this was not some tramp to be enslaved. This was a sister, a friend, a... Maria suddenly grabbed Kari kissing her just as passionately as she had when she was an enthralled pet. Her tongue working over Kari's for several long seconds.
"That was pretty fun," She giggled, letting the kiss go but keeping the naked Kari pressed against her. "Yes... I think you and I will get along just fine. We can play like that again if you want, but I warn you, just cause you won this time don't think I'll roll over for you. No, I think I'll have you lick my feet to show me how grateful you are to have a Mistress like me." She giggled. Deciding that Kari would be her rival and lover. They could bond we'll not working their power, and practices on each other. If one becomes a pet to the other? Well, that would be fine. It was part of the game after all. She giggled quietly to herself.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Patricia was fully engaged once again with the strong man mounting her like a rutting stallion on an eager mare. Her wide hip and luscious sex cradle welcomed his thrusting hips just as her slick, tightly clasping channel gladly accepted his rampant, fleshy pride. "Zealots? Nah... nah... just turned on by my... ahhhh... stud." She pulled him tightly to her with strong arms and the wrapped embrace of thighs and calves thrown around his hips. The scent of sex hung thickly in the small space as his pistoning movement garnered a loud, wet squelching sound of vigorous love making. Patricia moaned and kissed, bite and sucked at Zann's neck and shoulder as her world faded into the hard, insistent pleasure of the fucking. She surrendered her body and senses to the ecstasy of the of the intense, life shaking sex. "Take me my stud, take me, fill me and pleasure us both!"

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Maria

27d12f875cc9df34cc007d2db4b02c8b.jpg 53fdd12ccc0034e0b3110faac477da27.jpeg hanging_out_in_a_tree__spidergirl__by_tatifox_d9nap1x-fullview.jpg

Kari reciprocated the passion of your kiss, her tongue meeting yours and intertwining with it in a wet dance. As the two of you separated, she gave you a quick peck on the cheek, while her hands were still scratching your ears. "I look forward to that, sister." She breathed hotly into your ear. Then she looked around, your gaze following hers. Nellie and Eopeia were standing next to you, a look of pride and desire on their faces. "You two will make great servants of the Lady. Already so eager to seduce and control." Eopeia commented. Kari giggled at that, looking at you. "Yes, it feels great! I already want more, others! There are more of us, right?" She asks. "Yes, there are many of us, and growing every day. We will bring you to a place we call the Vale, and there, your training will begin in earnest." Eopeia replied. "However, there is no reason not to give you some lessons on the way there." Nellie added.

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Patricia

Zann grunted again, managing to squeak out: "Fair enough!" before his breathing returned to its previous pace, as his thrusting started to pick up in pace, you almost bouncing on top of him, your sweaty hair falling all around your head messily as your braids had started to come loose. His stiff, warm rod was hammering into you with every thrust. It was wild, wet, hot, your surroundings faded as the warm pleasure spread through you, not just the physical attention, but also the warming feeling of being worshiped, of being serviced... It felt good to be in control, to have others pleasure you according to your whims... There was just you and Zann, locked together, body and mind, both of you lost in the haze of pleasure. The heat became almost unbearable, consuming, yet every second you held out promised greater pleasures. His cock was throbbing, almost vibrating inside you, pressing against your folds like a lover's rough touch all by itself. He was near another climax, yet held out, to bring you to greater heights of carnal lust, and every passing second the craving for release became more maddening, yet at the same time something inside you longed to outlast him, to prove you were his better...

(Make an opposed Con check, Zann got a 19. If you get higher, he cums first, if you are lower, you climax first.)

OP
Stellarnova

Stellarnova

Reputation score
@ Ruxi

With a nod to Leah, the Lady of the Night moved slightly to the side on the bed, granting you and Leah some space.

sweet_rose_by_prywinko_daqxt5e-fullview.jpg

Leah took a deep breath, her body shivering slightly. "Alright, Ruxi, you want to feel good and safe, be happy and not worry anymore. Should I tell you the secret to how you'll get all of that?"
With a brief rustling of the soft satin sheets, she crawled forwards, mounting you, her knees spread wide next to your loins, so her dripping pussy was less than a centimeter above yours, her warm juices quickly dripping down and making your nethers feel warm and tingly. Her upper body was stretched over yours, her full breasts jiggling from her chest just above your head, dominating your field of vision. She craned her head downward, to whispered with a seductive voice: "Submit to me. Become mine, and the Lady's, and your every desire will come true." As the words echoed in your head, her breasts started to shimmer, colorful shapes spiraling inward on her pert and red nipples. "Look deep and relax, Ruxi. You don't have to worry. Just stop thinking. It feels so relaxing, yet so arousing to watch the spirals. You are so wet, so needy, so desperate. You can touch yourself. But only submission can quench that thirst." Her honeyed words sunk into your addled mind as your body started to heat up, fire and need radiating from your loins, so close to her nexus, while her breasts were just above your head, so easy to reach, so easy to give in to the need... "If you're ready to become mine, suck on one of my nipples."

(Leah casts ???! You can try to resist with a Wis save of DC 14.)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ruxi tilted her head, green ears flopping at Leah's offer as she considered, before nodding.. "Yes..?"
She then glanced at the lewd slave-girl(?) crawling all up over her, being distracted by her luscious feminine assets and mumbling.."Eeevery desire?"
It did sound really tempting.. She shifted a little on the bed, under the seductive hypnotist, blinking.. why did her breasts spiral? Well they were pretty breasts, definitly..

"Woaah.. "
She made, purring and spreading herself into a more comfortable, lewd position as she glanced up to the tempting nipples, shrugging before leaning up, deciding, well.. she might as well be happy entrapped rather than just trapped, leaning forward and kissing one of those soft, oddly spiraling nipples..
"Hmmnn I do want to feel a good and not scared.."
She admitted. In her defense, she'd been having the worst day.. a little bit of relaxing would be really nice..

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
9ec02a0e4a63fc58464cac122d4acc1e.jpg Maria; Location: Rando Field; Tag: Kari
Maria listened to the instructions about her near future, playfully brushing her tail down her sister's legs. It seemed they covered most of the important information so, with a light flick of her ears, she added, "I assume we depart now? Though I wonder what sort of training you've in mind," She giggled, winking to Nellie. She followed by floating over to the spider girl getting a better look at her face, her own wide smile shouting that she was ready for any sort of training the girl might have in mind, "I'm in your care, for now," She giggled.