Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sarah (Caulder)

"Oh, my name? You can call me Varia. And I suppose I don't mind if you want some of my blood. I have plenty after all, as large as I am and all," the giant herm replied to Sarah, introducing herself before scratching her head. "What do you need me to do for that?" she then asked.

"Just put the omni tools down next to her hand and I'll handle the rest," Vicky told Sarah and Nell.

Nell leaned down as Kylie knelt, where their omni tools both beeped once and a small needle poked into Varia's hand. She didn't even register the prick on her skin and they drew out several vials worth of blood. "Well, when are you going to take the blood?" Varia asked curiously, looking down at them all.

"We're already done miss Varia," Nell called up to her.

"Oh, I didn't even notice," Varia said, chuckling a bit as she spoke, which caused her hand to rumble and the girls all to stumble around a bit.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah smiles at being told the giant's name, before kneeling down and helping Nell collect the sample, staying on her knees when the rumbling begins. "My oh my you're a jovial one. If only I had a toy that shook that hard." the Kitsune says with a giggle, looking up at Varia. "Sorry to have woken you up, by the way. I hope you were having a good dream."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, I was indeed having a good dream, but no worries. I apologize if I startled you, and for the um... earlier mishap, in there," Varia said, looking almost like she was blushing a little as she looked down at her member, which Sarah and company could see was half erect and looked the size of a small frigate. "Would you girls like me to drop you off somewhere in particular?" Varia then asked Sarah and company.

"It would be much faster than walking back on our own, and it is getting rather late. And hey, I just had an idea. I detected a big crater near the shuttle on the opposite side from here that looked big enough for Varia here. She could probably fit in it," Vicky told Sarah and the others.