What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ SARTAIZ ] さぁたいず Vampire Tears RE179530 RJ179530

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
DLSite link:

New developer, his first game, Released 2 days ago. Trial was hookable and the language is REALLY simple so you shouldn't have trouble figuring it out. Character design is great, seems like from a hentai that was made a while back which I can't place the name of right now. Played through some of the trial but it seems like he's taken some important triggers out of it that makes it hard to figure out what you can and can't do. PM for link for now.

* Premise
A vampire hunter is asked to purge the evil element of a certain village.

* Gameplay
Open world style progress!
Important conversation points with NPCs are are automatically written in the "memo"
Battles end in victory assault or failure reverse-r*pe
20 base CGs (100 total CGs incl. variations)

Last edited by a moderator:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ179530] VampireTears

hmm, the art kinda looks nice.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the third image looks to have a loli but i didn't see tag.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Took a look at the trial a bit ago. Art does seem nice but could only manage to get one h-scene in trial (during opening sequences before you can really do anything). Couldn't get into any of the castles - got messages either @ the top left and bottom right castles as well as the desert before the mid top castle which basically amounted to 'thanks for playing the trial.'

Anyway. Gameplay wise, no leveling, just money from monsters and drops from some of them - so no grinding XP till you win - gear, tactics, luck and stocking up on consumables seems to be key to winning more difficult battles.

The forests seem to be best place to start getting money if you want to survive battles. IIRC both had a single item in them somewhere that are used in quests (at least I don't think they were both in the same forest). One is a bottle for the merchant, the other is a corroded sword. The sword can be taken to an alchemist east of the town through the large forest there (I think you need to hear about him from one of the town people for him to show up) and can be found in the small southern forest outside of that (it's not marked on the map with the bubbles, and a bit before the bridge) - you need 1,000G for him to fix it up a bit. Afterwards it can be taken to the main town and modified by the blacksmith or his apprentice for free - BS fixes it to a silver sword, while the apprentice messes up and it becomes a silver dagger. I think if you choose the sword route it can be further improved if you can get holy water, though I didn't figure out how to get any.

Bridge has a quest to fix it - first need to reach the broken bridge. Then I think someone in town mentions someone who can fix it - and they're in the village you reach through the caves. Talk to the only NPC there that actually will converse with you, and he wants you to kill a specific monster in the cave (it's in a section where there are no other monsters you can reach, after talking to him). Kill it, return and talk to bridge-fixer and the bridge should be fixed.

Also a quest from a woman in town to kill a monster that killed her husband. It's in one of the forests... killing nets an accessory, which she... gives another one of to you, after returning to her. Oops, I think the creator meant to give an ETC. type item for the kill drop and then have her swap it for the equip type when you talked to her... not like 2 of the gear helps you.

Anyway, I liked the change from a typical 'kill stuff, get xp, bulldoze over everything' rpg somewhat, though some things seemed a bit unfairly hard considering (monsters in the eastern swamp, mostly). Haven't seen some of the tilesets or some of the music used in this game before either, so that's a plus as well... but the town (and other non-monster areas) seemed... well, very empty. At least being able to use shift to show/hide the message windows is a nice thing for a game to have.

OP
K

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The continuation of the bottle quest is in the 2nd vamp castle, in the bottom left hallway first room there's a chest with the guy's luggage. You can take it back to him. 1st choice is the sword upgrade item, 2nd is dagger upgrade. I think.

edit: K so I finished the game once and apparently the choice you make at the very beginning basically splits game in two, so you're gonna be playing twice for full completion. If not more. On your second playthrough do NOT use the warp twigs. In the beginning I would recommend you take the 2nd choice, not to kill the vampires. This route is MUCH better than the kill route.

Last edited:
OP
K

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Full save, minus one scene which is a Paizuri with the blonde. It's bugged so it's unattainable right now. Everything is unlocked. This is just the system data because there's a gallery option in the main menu.

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

wow...
This game isn't worth the time :x