RJ243859_img_main.jpg
Me need only save file with opened gallery from this game
Thanks

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to general discussion sub since it doesn't belong in other hentai media.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, didn't test all the scene yet. I jsut check a few at random and some variation, everything tested worked. But yes, until I tried everything I can't tell for sure.
And some problem might come from the game itself, have to check the game / dev page to see if there bug reported / corrected since 1st release

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Two of the scenes seemed to freeze, some will teleport you to the area where they originaly took place, and some don't seem to have any ways to trigger them in game.
Hmm, I tried a few scene recall that play the entire scene, not just small H-scene. Didn't freeze or bug, but load time was rather long (then again, my PC is very old and waving the white flag for retirement) so it might be memory problem (at least on my side).
If you could point out the one that you found faulty I could try them for testing purpose.

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The global.rpgsave is buggy, if you still want to backup your global.rpgsave first then download SoulLess Child savedata

Lolikami

Reputation score
A year late, but anybody still have a save file for this game?