Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Savior of Hearts (BurntToast)

Ivys Status: HP = 80, P = 60, EP = 60

(Lol.)

"What a coincidence, I'm here to save some humans. This man, Geralt, is an acquaintance of mine, and while traveling with a group, they got ambushed. The rest of his group was captured, so he came to find me, and so, here I am. They seem to be in a building a good ways away with a... Well, a fairly powerful demoness. They seem in a fight at the moment, so I've got to hurry this up, but I have a favor to ask of you. There was another man that was captured by the demons not long ago, and I happen to know that someone in Artmirst is looking for him. If you would be so kind as to pull the collar off of him while I deal with the demoness, so that I can teleport everyone out while I kill the demon, I would greatly appreciate it. Geralt can stay here, where I intend to send everyone, and get them out of here once I've wrapped things up. I should be along shortly afterwords. What do you say?"

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

( Two days! Another record! )

An offer to save another person. This something Ivy needed. A mission to get her confidence back up. " I would be happy to help, Matthias. Just point me in the right direction and ill have him rescued in no time. " She said confidently. The feys last rescue attempt had gone less then smoothly, however this time she would do things right! She was determined to save this fellow and not bare the children of any more demon dogs. She would pull this off. ' This will be easy. I can do this, right spirit? ' she suddenly asks her guardian ghost through their special connection.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lol.)

'Are you kidding me? With him there, all you've got to do is sit back and watch. Just don't tell him I'm here;' The spirit replies, and Matthias nods as Ivy agrees to aid him. "All you need to do is grab someone and pull the collar off of his neck while I deal with a demon or two;" He says, and steps toward her. He lays a hand on her shoulder, and the world suddenly goes dark as Ivy feels as though she is completely weightless. Her last image of the area around the gate was of the white haired man, Geralt, standing with the glowing portal behind him.

Her vision and weight return a second later, and Ivy finds herself in a large stone room with no way in except for the holes in the ceiling. Matthias points, and she looks to see an unconscious Su-Ku-Ta man, naked and looking abused, sitting against the wall, a frightened looking naked girl with very large breasts standing not far away and trying to shield herself from something, just before she disappears, teleported by Matthias back to the gate.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Ivy set her sight right on the cat like man when she arrived in the stone room. She was rather unfazed by the large breasted girl, and simply ignored her when she went away. With the necessary cation she began to approach the nude prisoner, her tails swishing back and forth behind her as she went to remove the collar from his neck. She wasn't exactly sure what she'd have to do after yanking the collar off, but she was under the impression that all she'd have to do was sit back and wait to be teleported back or something.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Body Check: Ivy wins.

As her hands wrap around the collar surrounding the Su-Ku-Tas neck, Ivy feels a strange pressure pushing her hands away form it. Ignoring it, she wrapped her fingers around the object, and pulled with all her strength. It seemed to squirm beneath her touch, and the pressure increased with every passing second, until it was almost pushing her entire body away. Suddenly, however, the pressure disappeared, and the collar stopped moving as Ivy tore the strange device in half, freeing the captive man from its influence. He was still seemingly unconscious, but he was now free, and she turned back toward Matthias.

What she saw was, for lack of a better phrase; not good. A naked demoness dodged a diagonal swing from his sword that moved faster than her eyes could track, as well as cutting through the stone wall behind her as though it were paper. She rolled behind the daemon, and, from practically out of mid air, a small red stone appeared in her hand. Ivy recognized the object for what it was immediately; a capture-stone. An object meant to contain the spirit of a being within itself and hold it there until the being within was released by some outside force. Before she could cry out a warning, or attempt to thwart the demons plans, she jabbed the stone into Matthias back.

Then, a lot of things happened very quickly. A strange glowing symbol appears in front of the daemon, and the stone glows red hot, filling the room with crimson light. The glowing symbol suddenly darkens, and then shatters. Then, the entire place started on fire. A wave of flame appears from around Matthias, the capture-stone melting instantaneously. A strange man in dark clothes appears behind the demoness and wraps his arms around her waist, and both promptly disappear into thin air. The last thing Ivy sees is the wave of flame coming directly toward her, about to engulf her, before the world goes black, and she feels totally weightless.

A moment later, and she finds herself back within the factory district of the city. She stands on a metal catwalk, looking down at a room full of wooden boxes that have begun to rot. The buildings roof is starting to crumble, but is structurally sound for the time being. Her weapons and equipment are still with her, intact, but as to how she'd gotten here, and what had happened to Matthias, she could only guess. The stone didn't seem to have worked, but she had no idea what adverse effects it might have on the ancient daemon.

(Gain 4 exp.)

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Rubbing her head, and feeling rather confused, Ivy decides to get off from the catwalk and to a safer place. She couldn't think very straight here and like this. As she began walking and jumping to ground floor and exiting the building she'd remember her spirit, it being a mere afterthought until now. She quickly try's to talk to it via their mental connection.

' Spirit, are you there? '

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'I'm here. Not sure what the hell just went on though.' The spirit replies through their mental link, sounding unsure and just as confused as she was. 'That demon must have known Matthias was going to show up, somehow. It looked like the gem wasn't powerful enough to hold him though. That can't be good. At least he's on the other side of the portal, in the demon world.'

Perception: Failure.

As she lands form her jump, Ivy hears a scurrying coming form behind her, only to spin around and see nothing more dangerous than a rat running into a nearby hole in the side of a wooden crate. Shaking her head at being so jumpy, she turns and navigates her way out of the building. Once outside, Ivy finds that she'd been teleported to the edge of the factory district. Going to her left would take her back toward the gate, while to her right was the towns central park. Strangely, she was immediately confronted by a wall of thick vegetation as soon as she looked in that direction, more befitting a jungle than a well groomed park.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Ivy lets a sigh out, 'Whatever the hell happened, I hope everyone else is alright. Aside from that demon, of course. Let's get back to the gate. Oh, and spirit, make sure nothing sneaks up on me.' since earlier she had been feeling paranoid of things jumping out at her. She was not about to let another pile of goop sneak up on her so some stupid mutts could have their way with her.

As she got outside the building and began getting a general idea of just where she was she quickly was set on heading back to where the gate is. " I think ill pass." Ivy said rather flatly as she began walking to her left, getting away from the thick vegetation.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Will do.' The spirit replies, a hint of cheer in his voice. As she walks away, the vegetation quivers and slides about, not quickly or aggressively, but enough to make Ivy quite uncomfortable. Heading to her left, she quickly put some distance between herself and the wall of plants, before she wound up coming to a halt as a loud screech issued from behind her just as the spirit said; 'We've got company, boss.' Spinning around, she found herself staring at a single, massive creature that seemed to have been formed of mobile plant matter. It was shaped vaguely like some kind of massive cat, but with a mass of tentacles sprouting from its back, and its shoulders were easily level with her own, despite the fact that it was walking on four legs instead of two.