Reputation score
Name: Sayaka Yu

Class: Ranger (bow)

Race: Elf

Starting HP: 120
Starting Mana: 30
Starting Sexual Stamina: 175

Special Skills:

Precision Strike: This attack allows for her to interrupt a sex attack, damaging her target and forcing them to release their victim. Some enemies however cannot be forced to release their victims, however these foes will still take some reduced damage. These will be noted where applicable. Deals 55 Damage. Physical Attack.

Paralyze Arrow: This attack paralyzes an enemy, preventing them from attacking. Deals zero damage, and the paralyze effect lasts 3 turns, with a 12 turn cool down. Physical Attack.

Arrow Deluge Chain: This chain hits for 90 damage up to 4 times for a maximum of 360. Physical Attack.

Magic Arrow: This arrow hits for 175 magic damage. Mana Cost: 0 Magic Attack.

Punishing Arrow Chain: This chain hits for 100 shadow damage up to 3 times, stunning the target if all 3 connect for two turns. Max damage 300. 6 Turn Cool down on the stun, if stun activates. Physical Attack despite it's damage type.

Class Specific Skills:

Evasive Boost - This passive skill increases the Amazon's evasion by +2, giving her more of a chance to evade attacks.

Celestial Strike - Once per battle there is a 5% chance that the guardian of all Amazon women will suddenly appear, striking down all her chosen one's foes with a single arrow. If she appears in a boss fight, all minions will instantly be killed, and the boss will lose 25% of it's maximum HP value. She
can only appear once per battle. The Amazon has no control over this, and in fact until it happens, she isn't even aware she has a guardian.

Class Specific Perks: -5 pleasure vs. Tentacle Creatures. (Mating bind creatures such as the Sylvari and Nelvoken do NOT count in this. Plants do not count.)

Class Specific Weaknesses: +5 pleasure vs. Tar/Slime based enemies.

Overall View: Strong vs. Balaur/Ogre/Tentacle Rape (Sylvari and Nelvoken, or mating bind creatures do not count in this, nor do plants.) (-5 Pleasure), Weak vs. Female Demonic Rape (+5 Pleasure). Weak vs. Slime Enemies (+5 Pleasure) Very Weak vs. Tar Demoness Rape (+10 Pleasure).

Sayaka woke on the floor, inside what seemed to be a cryo-pod. Leaping herself out, it wasn't until she was on her feet that she realized she was completely naked. As the shock of that settled in, her eyes spotted her favorite bow in one corner of the room, near what seemed to be a closed door. Before she could go over, a voice filled the room.

Welcome my lovely Sayaka. Welcome to the Planet of Pleasure. Your situation is simple, you will provide entertainment for me as you struggle to get back home. Along the way, you'll encounter many of my friends who are all itching to have wild, hot sex with you. I'm not without a sense of balance though, and I'm aware that you may not be physically strong enough to resist being raped repeatedly, so I've given you some gifts that may help in your quest. Of course, nothing is a certainty, and you most likely will end up in my arms at some point, enjoying yourself as I fill you with my seed. When the door opens, the game begins, and the countdown to your inevitable sexual defeat begins. Try not to orgasm too quickly my love, believe me when I say that lasting for as long as you can will net you greater sexual pleasure. Have fun, and let the game begin!"

A moment later, the closed door suddenly popped open, and a rush of fresh air filled the room. It seemed she had no choice but to play his game, and hope she wasn't about to get herself raped for all eternity.

((She can move onward, and outward, that's pretty much it. Basically a chance for you to react now before moving out.))

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
Re: Sayaka Yu (Masterofsurprise)

Sayaka was floating in the void, her mind not realizing this and instead dreams of wonderful and sexual things. Suddenly, she felt awareness come to her senses and woke up. Immediately noticing that she is somewhere unknown, she flipped onto her feet, alert for any signs of danger. Then she noticed that she was naked and became uneasy as though she is okay with wearing nothing, being in an unknown place is making her wish that she has some protection. And as if the Goddess answered her, she found her bow and was about to get it when a voice entered her head.

"You will never take me! I will get home no matter what you throw at me!" the elf ranger yelled into the air after processing what the voice said. Grabbing her bow, she walked foward towards outside, arrow nocked for any signs of danger.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There was no reply to her declaration, and soon Sayaka found herself going up a set of stairs, and out into the world.

Her first look at this world told her she wasn't on her own planet. The sky here was a vibrant violet color, with no fewer than fifteen moons visible even though it was broad daylight. A sparkling ocean of almost emerald color was visible off to one side of the rock face she was on, and not a cloud was visible in the sky. The planet was breathtakingly beautiful, despite the blood red grass at her feet. However, all thoughts of that were snapped away when suddenly the woman appeared from thin air.

She was tall, and incredibly attractive, long black hair flowing from her head, and every bit as nude as Sayaka was. She regarded the woman for a moment, a look of anguish, or perhaps remorse on her features.

"Hello, my name is Cassidy. My duty is to guide you the best that I can through this place, in the hopes you can survive. The creatures you will undoubtedly encounter are lustful beasts who will stop at nothing to sexually corrupt you. Don't let that happen. I'm limited in how I can help you, but I will do my best. As you progress through this place, I will appear to you, guiding you as best as I can. When the time is right, I will see you again. Farewell for now, and good luck."

Just as quickly as she'd been there, the woman vanished, seeming to phase out of existence. Who was she though? An illusion created by her captor? Or was she a prisoner here too, somehow projecting her image out? She clearly wasn't an Elf, but something about the woman was familiar.

A startling thoguht might cross her mind. What if she'd just had contact with the spirit of one who had been captured here, and died here?

Options:

1: Move onward.

2: Sit and contemplate (chance to be caught)

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

After hearing what the illusory girl had to say, Sayaka Yu took on a determined face. "No matter who you may be Cassidy, I'll take any help I can get." the elf ranger replied, then she moved on, not seeing any value in staying here.

1. Move onward.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sayaka moved onwards, pushing her way into a small wooded area. It was quiet, too quiet, no animal life seemed audible, and she began to wonder if she were the only living being on the planet. Still, some instinct of hers told her not to relax for even a second, and it proved vital to her a few minutes later. As she came out of the wooded area and into a more grassy area, she suddenly spotted two foes moving right for her!

Enemy Spawn:

Level 30 Earthworm Girl: 90 Pleasure. 1,000 HP. 500 Stamina. 50 Damage.

Level 3 Lesbian Trap Plant: Stamina: 115. Pleasure: 50. HP: 500. Weak vs. Fire and Cold.

Information flashed through her mind, telling her these were both exceptionally dangerous foes for her to face. One could completely restrain her, and helplessly rape her. A horrifying image flashed through her mind of the worm girl managing to coil around her, mercilessly draining her of all she was worth, while she could only writhe in helpless pleasure.

The other foe, the plant creature was less dangerous, but only slightly. She too could imprison her, but at least she felt there was a chance to escape her attacks. How she knew all of this she didn't know, but perhaps someone out there, maybe Cassidy, was feeding her information somehow.

Initiative Roll:

Earthworm Girl: 12 (Last)
Lesbian Plant: 21 (1st)
Sayaka: 13 (2nd)

Suddenly, Sayaka realized the Plant girl had gotten uncomfortably close, and suddenly she was being grabbed at!

Grapple Attempt:

Plant: 29 vs. Sayaka: 25+3=28

Sayaka dances backwards, but isn't quite fast enough as suddenly she's grabbed by vines!

Options:

1: Try to break free!

2: Enjoy whatever she has in mind for you (how long for?)

3: Succumb and let her have her way with you until she's satisifed, or another criteria is met.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

As the elf walked through the woods, she noticed how quiet it is. Only the rustling of the winds reaching her ears. Unnerved by this unnatural silence, Sayaka grew tense, arrow twirling in her fingers as she made her way forward. Finally she arrived to a more open area, eyes widening with alarm as she saw two foes move towards her. Before she could shoot, the plant girl rushed up and tried to grab her with some vines.

Unfortunately, Sayaka could not dodge in time and soon she was restrained by the vines. "GUH! LET GO OF ME!" she yelled as she struggled with all of her might.

1: Try to break free!

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Sayaka: 14 vs. LTP: 28

Sayaka can't escape!

The Earthworm Girl watches!

Penetration Attempt:

LTP: 23 vs. Sayaka: 1

Sayaka can't stop the creature from reeling her in, forcing her inside the plant petals, and then thrusting her cock into the tight pussy of her foe. Warm tightness suddenly gripped hold of Sayaka's cock, even as she was forced to thrust at the same time the plant girl's hips rode over her. As the sex began, Sayaka was very much aware that the plant walls had moved, and were now completely closed around them, blocking all view of the outside world! She was literally imprisoned within the walls of the plant bulb, and being forced to have incredible sex!

Sayaka suffers 100 pleasure as every one of her vulnerable spots is hit, the pleasure running through her and threatening to overwhelm her almost immediately. She gains 125 KP as well, and has only 75 stamina left until she suffers an orgasm! The Plant has 65 stamina left.

Escape Rape Attempt:

Sayaka: 4 vs. LTP: 27

Sayaka can't escape the rape!

Pleasure Roll:

LTP: 18 vs. Sayaka: 5

Sayaka continues to be raped, the Plant finding all of her vulnerable spots once more, and this time it's too much. Sayaka's entire body begins trembling in pleasure, and an uncontrollable wave of sexual excitement washes over her. Moments later, her first orgasm is raped out of her, an explosive ejaculation that causes her to cry out against her will, her body clearly enjoying it! Sayaka suffers 100 Pleasure and an orgasm, and gives up her seed in the process, impregnating the plant girl! Sayaka helplessly cries out and spurts her seed out as her orgasm claims her, and somehow in her mind she knows she's impregnated the plant girl. For a brief moment as her climax subsided, she felt spent. It had been an incredible ball draining experience for her, she'd been milked dry. After a moment though, her adrenaline began to flow, even as the rape started again!

Sayaka gains 350 KP from the rape, orgasm and from giving up her seed and impregnating her foe. She now has 150 Stamina until her second orgasm. The Plant girl has 15 stamina until she climaxes around Sayaka!

Escape Rape Attempt:

Sayaka: 26+10=36 vs. LTP: 18

Sayaka manages to break free with her adrenaline boosted strength, bursting out of the plant she'd been trapped inside of!

Grapple Attempts:

Earthworm Girl: 22 vs. Sayaka: 3+10=13+3=16

Sayaka is grabbed!

The Plant watches!

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Sayaka: 29+10=39 vs. NO NEED

Sayaka rips herself free!

Grapple Attempts:

Earthworm Girl: 7 vs. NO NEED
LTP: 23 vs. Sayaka: 13+10=23+3=26

Sayaka dodges both foes!

The Plant is Pregnant for 18 more rounds.

Options:

1: Attack The Plant!

2: Attack the Worm!

3: Try to run away, this is too tough!

4: Get raped! (How long for?)

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Despite her furious struggling, Sayaka couldn't break free of the vines as the plant girl dragged her into her flower. With her cock being stroked to full mast, the elf could only watch the plant girl mount her, causing her body to shudder with pleasure as the wet folds gripped her sensitive penis. "N-no! Stop!" Sayaka moaned as she is forced to thrust into her enemy.

The incredible tightness of the plant girl made it so that Sayaka's orgasm crashed into her a few minutes later, the elf screaming in despair and ecstasy as she emptied her balls into the plant girl. As the knowledge of the fact that the plant girl is now pregnant with her seed, Sayaka could feel adrenaline flowing through her body. With her newfound strength, she broke free of her foe's grip and then the earthworm girl grabbed her shortly after.

Luckily she broke out of that girl's grip too and then she dodged both attempts to grab her again. "You will pay for what you did to me!" Sayaka yelled as she launched a paralyzing arrow towards the earthworm girl.

2: Attack the Worm! with Paralyze Arrow

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Sayaka: 19+10=29 vs. Worm: 8

Sayaka paralyzes the worm girl for 3 rounds!

Grapple Attempt:

LTP: 25 vs. Sayaka: 22+3=25+10=35

Sayaka dodges!

Attack Rolls:

Sayaka: 6+10=16, 30+10=40, 6+10=16 & 11+10=21 vs. LTP: 7, 14, 12 & 6

Sayaka lands all 4 hits, with one going critical! She deals 450 damage, and nearly kills her foe. Unfortunately, it survives to fight another round!

Grapple Attempt:

LTP: 19 vs. Sayaka: 20+3=23+10=33

Sayaka dodges!

Sayaka looks to press her attack, but is caught off guard when the Plant suddenly manages to duck under her guard, and snare her with it's tentacles! She can only cry out as she realizes she was baited into a counter attack, and then once more she's restrained inside the plant walls as her rape begins again!

Sayaka's world is turned upside down as the plant rapes her, and even has an orgasm around her captured cock! The pleasure she feels is intensified during this time, and it feels like her dick is going to be squeezed off. Sayaka suffers 100 pleasure, and gains 240 KP. She has only 50 stamina left until she's raped to another orgasm!

Options:

1: Try to break free, and then attack if you do, or break free again if you fail.

2: Succumb to the pleasure (how long?)

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

At first, her counter attack when well, paralyzing the worm girl with her first attack and nearly killing the plant girl. However the plant girl managed to trick her into falling into her trap, getting caught and her dick getting raped again.

"S-STOP!" moaned Sayaka as she struggled to break free.

1: Try to break free, and then attack if you do, or break free again if you fail.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Sayaka: 7+10=17 vs. LTP: 24

Sayaka can't break free!

The Plant used her turn to counter, so Sayaka has one more chance to get free before additional fun times might begin.

Escape Rape Attempt:

Sayaka: 13+10=23 vs. LTP: 28

Again, Sayaka is kept restrained and unable to get free!

Pleasure Roll:

LTP: 28 vs. Sayaka: 14+10=24

The Plant girl ignores Sayaka's words, and continues to ride her. Her tight plant pussy walls expertly stroked and rode over Sayaka's captured dick, pleasuring her just like before. It was simply too much feeling the tightness stroking her perfectly, and once more Sayaka found herself succumbing to her pleasure. Her second orgasm wildly spurted out of her, and all she could do was cry out in defeated pleasure, writhing helplessly in the embrace of the Plant girl as she was ridden all the way through her orgasm. Sayaka suffers 50 pleasure and an orgasm, gaining 100 KP. She has 175 Stamina left, but her adrenaline is raped out of her!

The shock of her orgasm drained Sayaka's strength and energy, causing her entire body to go limp. Despite her mind issuing commands, her body simply couldn't respond. Even worse, the Plant Girl suddenly seemed energized, and she realized with horror that somehow the thing had absorbed her adrenaline! Now, she was being taken down by a creature who had an adrenaline buff of her own, as evidenced suddenly by the increased strength in her grip.

Sayaka is stunned for one turn, and cannot resist the rape.

The Earthworm Girl is no longer stunned!

Sayaka can only continue to moan in pure pleasure as the plant girl continues riding her, finding all her vulnerable spots thanks to the adrenaline she'd stolen from her victim. Already enblissed by her previous orgasm, Sayaka can only shudder as she feels the plant girl begin to contract around her, the creature having it's own orgasm around her once more. The milking contractions felt amazing, but it was nothing compared to what awaited her moments into it.

Already having all her best spots pleasured, Sayaka wasn't prepared for the sudden intensification of the already boosted pleasure sensations. As the plant girl began to climax around her cock, the sensations of the pussy riding her dick became too much to ignore. She could feel the telltale signs of her impending defeat once more, and to both her horror, and shock, the sensations drove her into yet another orgasm, this time one that was shared with her rapist.

It was nothing short of amazing. Sayaka could only wail in pleasure as she succumbed again, helplessly spurting her pleasure into the tight, still contracting love tunnel gripping her. Her own orgasm was in time with that of the plant girl, and as such, each contraction of the girl's pussy from her own orgasm squeezed Sayaka dry. It had felt amazing before, but now that she was helplessly caught in the throes of her own orgasm at the same time, Sayaka found herself in heaven. She was literally getting her penis milked dry by the plant girl, each milking contraction making her helplessly spurt another load of her seed out. It went on for nearly a minute this shared orgasm, before finally subsiding. Panting for air, Sayaka knew she had to get free, or she might get a whole lot more of this corruption polluting her.

Sayaka suffers 200 pleasure from the doubly intensified rape, and gains 500 KP. She now has 150 Stamina left, while the plant girl has 95, and still has 5 turns of adrenaline left as well.

Escape Rape Attempt:

Sayaka: 9 vs. LTP: 18+10=28

Sayaka can't get free!

Pleasure Roll:

LTP: 27+10=37 vs. Sayaka: 26

The rape continues for Sayaka, who can only writhe in pleasure as she suffers 100 more pleasure, and gains 100 KP. She only has 50 Stamina left until she has another orgasm.

Escape Rape Attempt:

Sayaka: 29 vs. LTP: 17+10=27

Sayaka manages to break herself free!

Grapple Attempts:

Earthworm Girl: 15 vs. Sayaka: 25+3=28
LTP: 2+10=12 vs. Sayaka: 13+3=16

Sayaka manages to dodge both foes, although it's close with the plant girl. Now, with her paralyze arrow still unable to be used, she had a tough decision to make.

Options:

1: Try to finish off the Plant girl before she can give birth, or grab you again.

2: Attack the Worm.

3: Try to negotiate with them.

4: Try to run away and escape this fight.

5: Succumb to the pleasure and let one of them fuck you again, it felt so good anyway. (How long?)

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"It feels so good~...but I gotta break free..." Sayaka thought as she struggled while the plant girl rode her. After minutes of intense pleasure, the elf saw an opportunity to break free and took the chance.

"Alright, time to finish you off!" she yelled after dodging both attempts to grab her.

1: Try to finish off the Plant girl before she can give birth, or grab you again.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Rolls:

Sayaka: 19, 6, 18 & 3 vs. LTP: 22+10=32, 29+10=39, 5+10=15 & Earthworm Girl: 4

Sayaka manages to land only one hit, but it kills the Plant Girl. Unfortunately, this leaves her now in a 1 on 1 match with the Earthwrom Girl still!

Grapple Attempt:

Earthworm Girl: 15 vs. Sayaka: 18+3=21

Sayaka dodges!

Attack Rolls:

Sayaka: 22, 10 & 19 vs. Earthworm Girl: 17, 16 & 30

Sayaka lands one hit for 100 damage, missing with her second, and, as her bad luck continued, the third led to her suddenly being coiled around by the body of the Earthworm Girl! Instantly the tail end of the girl coiled around her lithe body multiple times, crushing her arms down to her side, restraining and pinning her. Grip secured on her prey, the tail of the worm girl came back around, and suddenly opened up to reveal what seemed like a very fleshy pussy. A moment later it was over her cock, beginning to stroke and rape her once more. Sayaka can only cry out in shocked pleasure as she's raped again, her sensitive flesh already responding to this latest onslaught of sexual pleasure. Sayaka suffers 90 pleasure, and it's too much for her. After barely even a minute inside this pussy tail, Sayaka was helplessly spurting in a powerful orgasm once more. Even worse, the tail began strange sucking motions as soon as she began to orgasm, and the result was nothing short of thrilling.

It felt as if she were being sucked on by a vacuum cleaner. A powerful vacuum was present inside the tail pussy, and it was literally sucking everything she had out of her. Far better and different from the milking the plant girl had put her through, she could literally feel her orgasm being 'pulled' or sucked right out of her. She thrashed in the embrace of the worm's body, unable to break free or handle what was being done to her, only able to just enjoy it. It took nearly three minutes for her orgasm to subside, the rape never stopping.

Sayaka gains 120 KP from the rape, and despite blowing her load, she does not impregnate the worm girl. She now has 135 stamina left, and her adrenaline has begun to flow again! The worm has 900 HP left, and 410 Stamina left,

Options:

1: Try to escape the rape!

2: Succumb to this new suckling pleasure (how long?)

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Already sensitive from the plant girl's ministrations, Sayaka let out a shout of despair and pleasure as she felt the worm girl suck every last drop of cum from her balls. Even after she finished cumming, the worm girl did not give up on raping the struggling elf. "L-let me g-go..." Sayaka moaned as she continued to resist.

1: Try to escape the rape!

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Sayaka: 25+10=35 vs. Worm: 24

Sayaka manages to break free!

The Worm tries to grab Sayaka as she grabs her weapon, but the girl is able to fire off a shot and stop the attack, countering it! The worm now has 500 HP left.

Options:

1: Attack (which attack? Paralyze has 4 turns left on Cool Down, all other attacks available)!

2: Try to run away!

3: Other?

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Breaking free of the worm girl's grip, Sayaka let out a snarl as she grabbed her bow and shot an arrow before the worm girl could grab her again. "Time to finish you off!" she yelled as she let loose a barrage of punishing arrows.

1: Attack (Punishing Arrow Chain)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Rolls:

Sayaka: 27, 13 & 8 vs. Earthworm: 14, 2 & 5

Sayaka lands all 3 hits, dealing 300 damage and stunning the creature for 2 turns. Her follow up attacks while it's stunned kill the beast.

Loot Phase:

Worm: KL Lowering Potion

Plant: Mana Potion.

Sayaka finds an MP Potion and a KL Lowering Potion. She also gains 2,400 XP.

After collecting her loot, Sayaka moves onward, and soon finds herself in a grassy area with a few thick trees. As she came over a hill though, her heart sank as she spotted four foes coming for her!

Before she could react though, a voice called out to her.

"Want some help?"

A quick glance showed a dark skinned, highly attractive fellow elf girl holding a staff. Already magic was crackling from it, her focus seeming to be on the group in front of them.

Destyni Salto has joined you!

Enemy Encounter:

Level 2 Succubus: Stamina: 120. Pleasure: 40. HP: 500. Weak to Fire. Special Ability: Sexual Aura (Always on). HP Drain on Orgasm.

Level 30 Spiderbound Female: Stamina: 500. Pleasure: 95. Damage: 40. HP: 1,000. Special Abilities: Web Rope (Battle can't be escape from), Two Pussies, Simultaneous rapes.

Level 3 Arachne: Stamina: 130. Pleasure: 60. HP: 600. Weak vs. Fire. Special Ability: Sexual Domination.

Level 30 Kunoichi: Stamina: 500. Pleasure: 95. HP: 2,000. Ignores you when with a companion unless you attack her first. When alone, she'll attack.

Initiative Roll:

Sayaka: 17 (2nd)
Destyni: 15 (3rd)
Succubus: 4 (5th)
Spiderbound: 27 (1st)
Arachne: 3 (LAST)
Kunoichi: 6 (4th)

Grapple Attempt:

Spiderbound Female: 9 vs. Sayaka: 16+3=19

Sayaka dodges as what looks like a rope made of webbing nearly gets her!

Options:

1: Accept and pick a target.

2: Other?

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

When the arrows struck head on the worm girl and died, the elf ranger let out a cheer. "Hah! I'm the best!" she said before picking up the loot. Her good mood was abruptly cut short because soon after the fight, she sees four additional foes barreling down towards her.

When the dark elf mage offered her help she eagerly accepted it. "Yes! Focus on the Succubus!" she yelled as she let loose a paralyzing arrow towards the spiderbound female.

1: Accept and pick a target. (Paralyze arrow on Spiderbound Female while Destyni Salto attacks the succubus.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Sayaka: 27 vs. Spiderbound Female: 23

Sayaka paralyzes the Spider woman for 3 turns! Her Paralyze Arrow is on cool down for 12 rounds.

Destyni casts some kind of spell, and suddenly Sayaka feels like she's twice as fast. It didn't help yet, but it seemed it did for Destyni, as she began moving faster. Destyni uses Mantra of Speed, and loses 25 MP.

Attack Rolls:

Destyni: 4 vs. Succubus: 3

Destyni flash fries the Succubus instantly with her Holy Blast!

Destyni: 21 vs. Arachne: 24

Destyni misses with her spell!

Grapple Attempts:

Kunoichi: 7 vs. Destyni: 26
Arachne: 16 vs. Destyni: 7

The remaining foes seem to target the elf girl, Destyni managing to avoid the other Succubus creature, but getting driven right into the 'arms' of the Arachne and grappled!

Options:

1: Try to free her (chance to be stopped)

2: Attack the Kunoichi.

3: Other?

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Managing to paralyze the spiderbound female with her arrow, Sayaka felt Destyni's magic settle onto her, seeing the world slow down as the Mantra of Speed does it's work. Then she saw her partner instantly fry the succubus only to be grabbed soon after by the Arachne. "Destyni! Don't worry I'll save you!" Sayaka said, aiming to interrupt the grapple with a precision strike.

1: Try to free her (chance to be stopped)[Use Precision Strike on the Arachne and then Arrow Deluge Chain if Destyni is freed]